The key here Notes is what I mentioned earlier. You married the singer. Imagine her as a stay at home mom with you the sole support for the family and you would not be a musician. Remember the old joke what's the difference between a musician and a pepperoni pizza? The pizza can feed a family of four.
Here's a little exercise for anyone reading this thread to try. Pick any site that hosts musicians. Listen to some tracks, bookmark some good ones. When you've tired of that site look at the right hand side of their page (usually) and see a list of related links. Pick one of those and do it again. Listen to some tracks. I did that about two years ago, just curious "what was out there". What's out there is an incredible, near infinite number of very professional sites hosting hundreds of really good, really well produced original songs each.
You can't do this for just 30 minutes or so. Oh no, you've got to really give this a chance, grab a couple of beers, make yourself comfortable in front of your computer and give it a good 3 hours or so. I did that and it was un...frickin...believable. At first I would find a great looking site, excellent graphics, excellent layout, all the bands organized in logical categories and I listened to maybe 6 or 7 tracks. Almost all of them were really good. I would then hit a link and do it again. That was the first hour and I had bookmarked a few sites that were so good I wanted to go back and visit them again later but for for now I was just trying to find as many new ones as I could. The second hour I was shortening up the time. Maybe one minute looking at the layout of the site, another minute listening to 2 or 3 tunes, no bookmark, too many, got to keep going, need to see just how many really good ones there are. For the third hour it was 15 seconds per site, 30 seconds listening to one tune, hit a link, move on. The last 10 minutes or so I felt like I was looking at one of those amazing Hubble pictures of the Milky Way in super high definition and wondering how long would it take to count all the stars.
I'm not joking here and I'm not exaggerating. If anybody doubts this, do it yourself but make it three hours minimum.
The internet is vast. Music hosting sites are one of the main categories. I wouldn't be surprised if the number of them is in the millions. There's not enough time in one lifetime to hit all the links on all those music hosting websites to listen to all the bands. No way. And remember my point here is not just the quantity, it's the quality. I heard some really good stuff. Great vocals, great writing, great playing, great production values. Every genre.
Here in LA the median income to just rent the average apartment and live decently is 50K a year. $1,000 a week. If someone is seriously trying to make that much playing or producing music they need to perform this little exercise and ponder the question can you really do this?

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.