I use Sampletank all the time and it works great with 2011, but i have it installed on an internal drive, and all i did was install 2011 over 2010 on that same drive, so all the VSTis stayed intact and available. I have used RB and BiaB from the USB in the past but the Plugins were still on the "D" drive in the system. As far as jamstix, it plays well as long as you use it as a static drum machine. Rb has always had an issue with any Plug that wants a timing lock on it. I have not used JS for a while due to this issue, and issue I deepluy wish they would address in the next update.

All that said, my experience is that you can not move Sampletank from one system or drive to another unless you reinstall and give it a fresh authorization code. The same is true with Amplitude also from the same folks. Jamstix may be the same way from what i remember. So if you moved it to the new drive i would suspect that you need to run a full install and re-registration.

I suggest that you always install your plugs to the main drive so as the years go by you can add upgrade to the host and not effect the plugin registrations.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.