Latest Topics | Latest Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hrs | 48 hrs | 7 days | 30 days
Forum   Subject
Band-in-a-Box for Windows
Jump to new posts Re: Unable to change fonts [Resolved] by ZeroZero @ 8 minutes 24 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: AudioTrackOriginally Posted By: ZeroZeroDoes anyone know what happened to color schemes? I could try to answer, but could you provide more information first? Were these color schemes that used to be there and are no longer available? Or were these items in the wish list that may / may not have been implemented? There are some 'skins' available from the Display options > Choose Skins button. It will only show skins that you have available on your installation. More in
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Play Inserted Notes not Playing by AudioTrack @ 41 minutes 18 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Robert BrainardHello Expert! I am using Version 2012 for Windows. I went to Options/Return to Factory Settings and selected Return Most to Factory Settings. This did the trick! Many Thanks, Robert Fantastic! Thanks for letting us know, as this can assist others. If you open your original post, you can mark it resolved (there's a button available for that).
Band-in-a-Box for Mac FAQ
Jump to new posts Re: Training by Jim Fogle @ 58 minutes 8 seconds ago

I don't know of any tutorial series that covers everything Band-in-a-Box can do and all the different ways to do it. The +++ Groove3 tutorials +++ come close. I've got the 2015 Band-in-a-Box for Windows Explained and had the 2014 Band-in-a-Box for Mac. Both follow the same format and are pretty extensive.
User Showcase
Originally Posted By: BabuMusicLoved that intro. Yes, a wonderful rocker with a strong message. You know I'm a fan of your vocals, Dan, but this one has something special to it. Creative changes and excellent use of the ooze and oz. Great mix as usual. You house this mansion on solid rock. Hey Marty...I'm blushing...your comments are too kind and I really appreciate them...when the artists you respect and enjoy offer up such grace in their comments it means so much and is extremely enco
Forum des Utilisateurs Français de Band-in-a-Box
Jump to new posts Re: Améliorer le son du sax alto midi by Geeby @ Today at 09:27 AM

Bonsoir, Comme dit plus haut j'ai BIAB 2021 (845) avec Windows 11 Je veux bien mettre un fichier, mais à la différence de ton post sur joindre un fichier, je ne vois pas apparaître cette ligne en bas du post... Ma remarque est valable pour tous les morceaux où j' ai inséré une mélodie à partir d'un fichier .mid D'ailleurs je ne trouve pas le chemin pour modifier les infos de mon compte sur le forum... J'habite aussi en Bretagne A + Gérard
Jump to new posts Re: Audio Chord Wizard's Influences? by Matt Finley @ Today at 09:18 AM

It is critical to establish beat one bar one, as mentioned, and if the tempo varies, I press F8 to sync each measure to be sure. The last time I used this utility, it recognized two chords per bar maximum, if that matters.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Not alone, oh not anymore by Jona&friends by JONA @ Today at 08:30 AM

Thank you of your comments! Yes i know that my english needs more practice.. but thanks of the advice.. Kindly Jona
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: SOMETHING'S MOVIN' by Torrey Bliss @ Today at 07:20 AM

Originally Posted By: F.M.M.Outstanding!!! love it, always enjoy your work very excellent mix I to like the guitar work and tones and vocals very well done thanks for sharing Eric Thanks, Eric, for the kind words!
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Wet Summer by PROJECT M @ Today at 07:15 AM

Hello Janne this is a cool crazy song The sound is bombastic My whole living room was vibrating ;-) So many great details you put in. Of course I like the hard rock guitar solo best ;-)))) Great work Many greetings Andi ;-)
User Showcase
And somebody has to build the mud slide!! Brush up on The Star Spangled Banner to open the show!
Band-in-a-Box for Macintosh
Jump to new posts Re: Realtracks show N/A by robbo @ Today at 06:44 AM

i'd send PG a bill for all the screwing around. last year, it took me two eight-hour days to get all the files working properly. robbo.
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: How much RAM are you packing by eddie1261 @ Today at 06:40 AM

Many times a performance issue can be remedied with a better graphics card. I have an Nvidia Gforce with 2GB of RAM and it's too slow. Right now just viewing a TV stream and being on the web I am using 67% of the GPU. If I open another window I will be sharing that with yet another task and all 3 will run with jitters. My problem is that I need 4 HDMI outputs and a card to fit into a PCIe slot that won't cost me more than my car did. Simon, you are a good "hardware nerd" source! I
User Showcase
WOW! Great fun indeed!! You guys rock --so so well. Right from the feisty count-in, Janice sings so well, and, man, I love those harmonies. Peter, dude, you kill it every time. I really love your versatility --chops in every category. Bud, you are getting so good at these videos, and I, too, am grateful to Janice for putting up with your suggestions. Surely You see the reward in your tolerance, Janice. {Psst. I know your man is exaggerating }. You guys are the masters of teamwork.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Sometimes It's Love by BabuMusic @ Today at 06:02 AM

First I'd like to ditto what Dan (firesong) says about your vocals. This is a really good song because that's what you write, and it's, of course, so well sung. As I was listening the first time I was all about this song is really good and needs nothing. Then on the second listen I found myself in Ray's camp about making the instrumentation more distinct --verse compared to the chorus. Also, that "Sometimes... sometimes... sometimes... sometimes it's love" is a good idea in chorus
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Lost Love by MarioD @ Today at 05:56 AM

Originally Posted By: PROJECT MHi Mario Sounds cool Very nice mood Great played and well supported with BiaB Many greetings Andi ;-) Thanx Andi for listening and commenting.
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Jump to new posts Re: Change Timebase of Real Tracks during a song by Matt Finley @ Today at 05:29 AM

I agree. From my experience with timebase settings other than Normal, this one may be hard to implement. I hope they can. I haven’t tried a workaround with generating multiple tracks of different time bases, then editing Utility tracks. Assuming you are even allowed to do that, the muting/unmuting is probably easier done in a DAW. +1
Band-in-a-Box for Macintosh
Jump to new posts Re: BIAB 2022 Mac - Native Apple Silicon Support? by PeterGannon @ Today at 04:44 AM

> Add me to the list of users disappointed that there are no current plans to provide Native Apple Silicon Support for BIAB. I expect that we will have a silicon native version sometime in the future, especially as the share of Macs with M1 chips rises. The M1 machines have been around for less than 2 years now. It’s not simply a matter of recompiling, all of the various tools we use to make the programs also need to get updated, which takes time. But the “good news” in the silicon/
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Sweet Eyes by Charlie Fogle @ Today at 04:34 AM

Originally Posted By: Ezekiel's StormGreat work on the technical aspect of reworking the old recording. Pleasant and beautiful song, Charlie. Thanks. I appreciate you listening and commenting.
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
<< 4. On a related note, the Bar Settings dialog box seems to be limited to 8 instruments. Since it is in this window where volume/muting changes are made it would be very handy if this dialog was not limited to 8 instruments but in fact contain the exact number of instruments that you have chosen to add to your song and in the same list sequence that appears in the Mixer window. >> BIAB can do this on both Mac and PC versions. Mr. Henry Clarke has just released a new YouTube tuto
Jump to new posts Re: Need Disk Space by Gordon Scott @ Today at 03:54 AM

Originally Posted By: Simon - PG MusicCertainly, but you can cram a lot of performance into an ITX machine these days. Aye ... BTW I forgot to mention that both of those ITX machines of mine are around a decade old now. Series 11 i5s seem to be a fairly common ITX engine now. There are even some 12th gens. ITX boards tend to use the laptop CPUs for efficiency, which certainly helps wrt fan noise. There are some ITX cases around that have aluminium fins and heat-pipes to allow fanless operation
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Vampire Story by rsdean @ Today at 03:51 AM

Andi, Thanks very much. Bob
User Showcase
Hello Mike Many many thanks We are all lucky to have such a great passion as music. And then to meet such nice musicians here in the forum is just unbelievable. Thanks a lot Mike Many greetings Andi ;-)
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: What I'd Do For Your Kiss by PROJECT M @ Today at 01:34 AM

Hi Marty and Dave Really cool song Your singing is getting better and better Really cool Dave is playing great again A lot of fun to listen to Many greetings Andi ;-)
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Viridian - Spirit Level - Scott C and Robert C by PROJECT M @ Today at 01:32 AM

Hello Scott and Robert Very good song Excellent sung And of course excellent guitar work All in all a great music experience Many greetings Andi ;-)
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: WE - the video by PROJECT M @ Today at 01:26 AM

Hello Ray cool video Fits really well to the song The cello sounds great and is well played Top work, Ray Many greetings Andi ;-)
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
PG Music News
New Band-in-a-Box® 2022 Add-ons are Here!

We're excited to say that we've just released some amazing new RealStyles with XPro Styles PAKs 2 & 3 and Xtra Styles PAK 13 for Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Windows or Mac!

XPro Styles PAK 2 includes 100 fresh new RealStyles that will up the utility and fun factor of the Band-in-a-Box® Pro version by adding 25 rock and pop styles, 25 jazz styles, 25 country styles, and 25 folk styles! XPro Styles PAK 3 goes even further - not only is it packed 100 new RealStyles, it includes 35 RealTracks that are not included with a Pro or MegaPAK purchase - adding even more versatility to what these can do! Sink your teeth into 25 rock/pop styles, 25 jazz/funk styles, 25 country/bluegrass styles, and 25 styles featuring a mix of genres ranging from high energy electro swing to ambient grooves and everything in between.

With the new Xtra Styles PAK 13, we're going to make the number thirteen lucky again! There are 200 new RealStyles for Rock/Pop, Jazz, Country, and Singer-Songwriter. Some examples of what's included: Mellow soundtrack rock, Americana country lullaby, western swing big band, coffee house jazz waltz, jazzy jump blues, songwriter gospel ballad, fast indie rock, vintage clav funk, country pop march, and much, much more!

And they're all ON SALE until July 15th! Purchase Xtra Styles PAKs or XPro Styles PAKs for only $29 per PAK (regular price $49 each)!

Purchase XPro Styles PAKs
Purchase Xtra Styles PAKs
Learn more & watch our video demonstrations

Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Mac is here!

There are 50+ new features, 222 new RealTracks (20 more than we've released in previous versions), new RealStyles, MIDI SuperTracks, Instrumental Studies, Artist Performances, Xtra Styles PAK 13, XPro Styles PAKs 2 & 3, New "playable RealTracks" Hi-Q sounds, 2 sets of "RealDrums Stems," and more!

We're having a SALE on Band-in-a-Box® 2022 Upgrade purchases until July 15, 2022 - save up to 50% when you purchase a Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Mac Upgrade!

We've packed our Free Bonus PAK & 49-PAK with some amazing Add-ons! The Free Bonus PAK is automatically included with most Band-in-a-Box® for Mac 2022 packages! For more even more Add-ons (including 60 Unreleased RealTracks!), upgrade it to the 2022 49-PAK for only $49. You can see the full lists of items in each package, and listen to demos here.

If you need any help deciding which package is the best option for you, just let us know. We are here to help!

Learn more about all the new features in Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Mac.

How to: Opening Multiple Instances of Band-in-a-Box®

Did you know that you can have multiple instances of Band-in-a-Box® open on your computer? There was a conversation about this recently on our Forum, so we put together this video explaining how: Opening Multiple Instances of Band-in-a-Box®

Want to see a quick video tutorial that's not on our Tips & Tricks list? You can post your request to our I want a video that shows me how to .... forum.

How to: Replacing a MIDI Track with an Audio Track (RealBand)

Using RealBand and wondering how to replace a MIDI track with an audio track?

We show you how in our RealBand®: Replacing a MIDI Track with an Audio Track
video!

How to: Setup and Record with a MIDI Keyboard in Band-in-a-Box® for Windows

Do you want to record your MIDI keyboard into Band-in-a-Box®, but aren't sure where to start? This quick video is what you've been looking for! How to Setup and Record with a MIDI Keyboard in Band-in-a-Box® for Windows.

User Guide: Working with MIDI

How to: Why Does My Song Keep Looping in Band-in-a-Box®?

Your Band-in-a-Box® song is looping, and you don't want it to - what do you do?

Fortunately, this is a program setting that can be adjusted - see how this is done: Band-in-a-Box®: Why Does My Song Keep Looping?

Want to see a quick video tutorial that's not on our Tips & Tricks list? You can post your request to our I want a video that shows me how to .... forum.

(Additional Song Preferences you might also find useful: Global Song Overrides)

How to: Copy Chords and Song Info from Band-in-a-Box® to a Document

Did you know that you can copy the chords and other details of your Band-in-a-Box song into a document? We show you how in this video: How to Copy Chords and Song Info from Band-in-a-Box® to a Document

Learn more about this feature: Online Manual - Copy/Paste Chords as Simple Text

Forum Stats
36176 Members
64 Forums
74786 Topics
656822 Posts

Max Online: 2537 @ 01/19/20 07:09 AM
Newest Members
npwnick, Sir Joe, Encelia, Gorkin, wshutts

36175 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Icelander 246