Latest Topics | Latest Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hrs | 48 hrs | 7 days | 30 days
Forum   Subject
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Broken Bones by BlueAttitude @ 3 minutes 51 seconds ago

Yes, Robert pretty much summed it up for me. You have such a distinctive style, and the writing is always top notch. Excellent!
Deutsches Band-in-a-Box User Forum
Jump to new posts Re: BIAB Version 2019 mit vollständigem Plugin? by Brille @ 4 minutes 12 seconds ago

Hallo Mr. Wind, willkommen im Forum. Ja, Band in a Box 2019 wird auch als DAW-Plugin ausgeliefert und zwar als VST2, als VST3 und als AAX für Protools. Es sind alle wesentlichen Funktionen enthalten, aber rechne hier und da noch mit einigen Nicklichkeiten und Holpern – es ist eine komplett neue Programmvariante und da klappt nicht alles auf Anhieb (PGMusic ist aber erfahrungsgemäß schnell am Beheben von Bugs). Am besten du schaust dir mal das Video hier an https://www.youtube.com/watch?time
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Blue Stew (blues instrumental with PeterF on guitar) by BlueAttitude @ 8 minutes 25 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: David Snyder This sounds great guys. Two master blues men at the top of their game. Have you considered calling yourselves the "Blues Brothers"? Just a thought. Has a nice ring to it, I think. "Blues Brothers", hey, I like it! I had better run out and get a copyright on that before someone else snags it! Thanks, David
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: New song: "Don't Mess With Me" by Skyline @ 9 minutes 21 seconds ago

Thanks Marty, floyd, Robert, Rob, Will, Loren, Peter, Dave, and Torrey. floyd: You're right on the vocals in the mix, I'll tweak and do a remix. I did use Waves Auto Leveller but I'm not sure it does what I think it should. Maybe I should use its 'Write' facility to create a volume envelope and then manually adjust that. Loren: I know what you mean re. the lyrics. (I haven't pressed Richard too much about his inspiration on this occasion...) Will: That's ok! We say here in the UK "there
Band-in-a-Box for Windows
Running BBW as administrator > No luck Deleting interface.bbw and mysetup.dk > No luck Installing a fresh copy of BIAB 2019 > No luck Any idea?
Jump to new posts Re: midi fx by DeaconBlues09 @ 35 minutes 7 seconds ago

See this video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVRtQz8nqvY
Jump to new posts BIAB 2019 - My Realtracks Are Now N/A by NigelSpiers @ 41 minutes 59 seconds ago

Hi, Since installing BIAB 2019 today my Realtracks sets 301 and above are all N/A and therefore unusable. I have tried rebuilding the Realtracks and Styles on numerous occasions and also used all the tools in the RT Preferences but no success - please advise solution. NB I notice I now have a weird 800 set of N/A Realtracks as well.
RealBand
Jump to new posts Re: RealBand 2019 - A New Look! by DeaconBlues09 @ Today at 01:59 AM

Originally Posted By: mkg50Is it possible to post images of the three versions please? Mike Here you go, Note that Modern 1 and Modern 2 look virtually identical (to my eyes at least) just with different shading of the icons.
Jump to new posts Re: 2019 Ready for prime Time by guichard @ Today at 01:41 AM

I agree that the old one seemed to be easier to use. Plus the limit of the number of songs tops out at around 15000 instead of the advertised limit. Do they ever test this stuff before releasing?
Jump to new posts Re: VST plug in rendering stuck at about 90% by leggy @ Today at 01:09 AM

Why ruin a well-earned reputation by introducing a piece of software which clearly hasn't been tested properly. The VST does not work in Ableton 10 suite at all. I have been using BIAB since the 90s (DOS version) and it has always been a faithful and reliable companion. I didn't upgrade last year because there wasn't really a reason to do so. This year, the VST makes all the difference, welcome to the modern era and what a cool idea to save time. However, because it doesn't work, it feels lik
I know this is not the right forum but I'll post this here for you
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Heartbroke In LA by Al-David @ Today at 12:16 AM

Originally Posted By: Torrey BlissAlan, you are so good at putting these instrumental tracks together! Another fine job here! I hope you feel better soon! Thanks, T Ho Torrey, You are much too kind! Thank you very much for your wonderful comments. I appreciate those words. I do a **LOT** of experimenting with the individual tracks from the various styles and mix and match until i find something I think works. I'm glad you enjoyed this one. Many thanks. ALan
User Showcase
Ray, Excellent rock song. Cool yet a hot piece of music. There'[s not much of that on the forum - this was a real nice change. Enjoyed my listen a lot! Alan
User Showcase
Shigeki, This is a wonderful song! Natsuki's voice is so good and the backing tracks are excellent. This is a fun listen. Your music is always among the top songs posted here. I enjoyed this so much. Thank you and Natsuki for this exciting song. Alan
RealBand
Jump to new posts Re: Cannot Load Drum Style - Folder does not exist: by Noel96 @ Yesterday at 11:33 PM

Paul, What's the name of the style? If you let us know, a few of us can test it out and see what unfolds. Regards, Noel
Post your own Tips and Tricks here
Originally Posted By: Noel96How to do it... Realdrums do not offer individual instrumental control. That said, in BIAB 2019, Realdrums with notation were introduced. Since this notation is MIDI-based, it is easy to use it with either a general midi synth or a dedicated drum synth such as EZ Drummer to drive a drumkit. By adding or removing the necessary notes from the midi notation, it's then possible to arrange the drums as you want. As an example, the link below takes you a file I created t
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: This Time for Lovers by animarorecords @ Yesterday at 10:58 PM

Rob & Ann-Marie, Very beautiful vocals and splendid harmonies. Accompaniment is extremely simple, but this song has already been fully completed with only your singing. Enjoyed my listen a lot. Best regards. Shigeki Adachi
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: The Way Of The World (Life's Carousel) by Noel96 @ Yesterday at 10:36 PM

Originally Posted By: gruverider Wonderful write! And very clever use of BIAB to have more control over the Realtrack. Thank you for sharing that idea! much enjoyed! Lawrence, Once again, thank you for listening! Right now, I'm sitting here wondering where you might go with the idea of generating and comp'ing chords. Hope you get some use from it! All the best and may a wonderful Christmas be awaiting you and your family, Noel Originally Posted By: furrySimple backing really suited this
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Link to a specific entry in a forum thread by Noel96 @ Yesterday at 10:25 PM

Jim, Thanks heaps for that additional information, it was not something that I was aware of! It makes life easier again All the best for Christmas and New Year, Noel
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Oh Little Town by animarorecords @ Yesterday at 10:25 PM

Hello, Mike A very nice Christmas jazz tune! As Loren said, I also remembered Chick Corea. Samba rhythm is a very fun. Enjoyed my listen a lot. Best regards. Shigeki Adachi
Hi Nigel, The quickest way to listen to new material is to go to the new Realtracks page and play through them. This is what I do each year. (The link is below.) https://www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.202newrealtracks.htm Then, when I find one that appeals to me, I go to Stylepicker and set-up the "Other" filter to show me what I want. For example... I was working my way through this years list when I came across when I came across RT set #302 -- A Taste of Brazil with Alex Acuna and Ramo
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Nothin's Workin' Yet by animarorecords @ Yesterday at 10:19 PM

floyd, Nice and catchy song! This is exactly floyd song. Wonderful vocals and harmonies. The combination of 1945:Guitar, Acoustic, Rhythm GroovinFolk and 3059:Guitar, Acoustic, Rhythm Muted is very good. Conga is very effective. Enjoyed my listen a lot. Best regards. Shigeki Adachi
User Showcase
Jump to new posts e alle calzature al fin by vsddasda @ Yesterday at 10:03 PM

La superstar del basket Maya Moore e la rinomata stilista Aleali May si uniscono per creare www.montajesavila.es un'esclusiva collezione Air Jordan da donna che include le loro silhouette Air Jordan preferite: Court Lux Air Jordan 1 e Air Jordan X. Entrambe le scarpe sono realizzate in pelle scamosciata premium e bloccate in colori che Nike Air Presto Homme traggono ispirazione dalle divise preferite di Moore nel corso della sua carriera. Tocchi finali Nike Air Max 90 Womens includono una lingue
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Bring A Torch, Jeanette, Isabella by animarorecords @ Yesterday at 10:02 PM

David, Beautiful orchestration! I agree with Tano Music. Loved listening to how you handled the various instruments, especially the winds...thanks for sharing the background info on sound sources. I also often experience that RT is not well rendered. At that time, in my case I will render WAV a few more times and pick the best one. Still, if it is not good, I cut only the wrong place and stick there from the other place of the same chord rendered successfully. BIAB has many troubles sometime, b
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: [****] Dave - by SD and the Boxtones by Samuel Davis @ Yesterday at 09:53 PM

lol. Thanks David. Don't worry. I wasn't talking about you.
Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 ... 28 29 >
PG Music News
RealBand 2019 - A New Look!

Have you opened up your RealBand 2019 yet? You may notice that we've given it a fresh new look! In fact, there are now 3 different looks to RealBand.

See for yourself! Within the program, visit Options | Icon Set and choose from: Classic, Modern 1, or Modern 2.

Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Windows - Choosing to Run 64-bit or 32-bit

We heard you! With the release of Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Windows we've included the BRAND NEW 64-bit version of Band-in-a-Box®, which works well with the latest plugins and 64-bit OS features! Because not everyone has a 64-bit computer, we include both the 64-bit and 32-bit versions with your purchase - you choose which one to use!

By default, when you install your Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Windows the 32-bit version will run.

The steps to run the 64-bit version are simple! Just head to your "bb" folder and choose the "bbw64" icon - you'll notice that the Band-in-a-Box® "splash screen" will state "64-bit" as the program opens.
(and if you open the 32-bit version, the "splash screen" will state "32-bit")

Still not certain which version you're running? Within the program, go to Help | About Band-in-a-Box - it'll either state:

Band-in-a-Box® for Windows
Version 2019 (604)
<--- the number in brackets is the build number - this will change as new patch updates are released
64 bit application

or:

Band-in-a-Box® for Windows
Version 2019 (604)
<--- the number in brackets is the build number - this will change as new patch updates are released
32 bit application

We hope everyone who can is enjoying their Band-in-a-Box® 2019 64-bit version for Windows!

NEW! Style-style-style Additions and Enhancements in Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Windows!

With over 64 new features and enhancements in Band-in-a-Box® 2019, we've made sure to add to, enhance, and update some of the Style features within the program: StylePicker, StyleMaker, and Song Titles browser within the StylePicker!

StylePicker Enhancements:
-If the style list needs rebuild, it tells you that within the StylePicker, instead of a message that requires a response.
-The rebuild is faster than before by 75%. It takes 1/4 of the time now.
-While the style list is being rebuilt, you can see the progress inside the StylePicker.
-The style list can be filtered by a specific RealTracks/RealDrums/MIDI SuperTracks or RealTracks/MIDI SuperTracks in a certain number range.
-You can filter the style list by a specific Xtra Styles PAK.
-The dialog to select an Xtra Styles PAK has a button to take you to the PG Music website that shows information about Xtra Styles PAKs.
-The StylePicker can list all styles (including N/A styles) in the default display.
-The Set number display is improved, including sort by type and Xtra styles.

StyleMaker Improvements:

-The new MIDI velocity offset allows you to make styles with altered loudness for MIDI tracks.
-Styles can be saved with information like a memo, examples, genres, and more, which will be displayed in the StylePicker.
-You can import information from another style. This is useful when you are making a similar style.
-A style can have a huge number of RealTracks (up to 70!) because the StyleMaker now supports RealTracks multi/medley feature, which allows a single track to have up to 10 simultaneous playing of RealTracks.

Song Titles Browser Enhancement

-We’ve added 300 more song titles including requests from users, so there are now over 10,600 titles.
-The chord density filter is available, and it’s also displayed in the memo.
-The chord complexity filter is available.

Review all the new features of Band-in-a-Box® 2019 here.

NEW! Traditional Celtic Tunes with Artist Performance Set 9: Celtic Flute with Geoff Kelly

Purchase Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Windows during our special (which ends December 31st), and you can add the 49-PAK to your order for just $49!

Among the great Add-ons included in the 49-PAK is our Artist Performance Set 9: Celtic Flute with Geoff Kelly, which includes 18 traditional Celtic tunes! You'll find beautifully performed songs like Boys of Bluehill, The Cliffs of Moher, Harvest Home, Rolling in the Rye Glass, and more!

The Celtic RealTracks backing up performances by Geoff Kelly sound amazing, and so do the duets with previous Artist Performance musician Daniel Lapp (on fiddle)! Listen to all the demos for these Artists Performances near the bottom of our Bonus PAKs page, here.

Here's a taste: Demo: Rolling in the Rye Grass

The Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Windows Bonus PAKs!

Purchase Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Windows during our special (which ends December 31st), and you'll receive a FREE Bonus PAK overflowing with great Add-ons, including MIDI SuperTracks Set 28: Pop Basses with 6 MIDI SuperTracks, 21 RealDrums Transcriptions, 120 guitar licks and riffs in Instrumental Studies 7: Brent Mason 12-key CountryPop Guitar Licks, and 15 new MIDI Styles!

Or, upgrade it to the 49-PAK for just $49 and you'll add 40 UNRELEASED RealTracks, 10 "Low Man" & Re-amped "12-Key" Metal/Thrash Electric Guitar RealTracks, 6 more MIDI SuperTracks with Set 29: More Organ, Piano & Accordion, 120 more guitar licks and riffs with Instrumental Studies 8: Brent Mason 12-key Train-Beat Licks, 15 more MIDI Styles, and Artist Performance Set 9: Celtic Flute with Geoff Kelly!

Watch the video highlighting our 49-PAK here, or listen to demos and learn more here.

Free Bonus PAK Contents:
-Look Ma! More MIDI 1
-21 RealDrums Transcriptions
-MIDI SuperTracks Set 28: Pop Basses
-Instrumental Studies 7: Brent Mason 12-key CountryPop Guitar Licks

2019 49-PAK Contents:
-40 Bonus RealTracks!
-10 "Low Man" and Re-amped "12-Key" Metal/Thrash Electric Guitar RealTracks
-Artist Performance Set 9: Celtic Flute with Geoff Kelly
-Instrumental Studies 8: Brent Mason 12-key Train-Beat Licks
-Look Ma! More MIDI 2
-MIDI SuperTracks Set 29: More Organ, Piano & Accordion

Video - Band-in-a-Box® 2019 - Everything You Need to Know in Under 6 Minutes!

Get to know the new Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Windows with our Band-in-a-Box® 2019 - Everything You Need to Know in Under 6 Minutes! video: Click here to watch...

RealBand 2019 is Here!

We've added over 30 new features to RealBand 2019, including Notation Window enhancements, Tracks Window enhancements, StylePicker enhancements - and more! Learn all about this new version here.

Snag your copy of RealBand 2019 with your Band-in-a-Box® for Windows purchase - upgrades on SALE until December 31st - save up to 40%! View all Band-in-a-Box® for Windows purchase options here.

Forum Stats
28395 Members
58 Forums
55119 Topics
458905 Posts

Max Online: 2434 @ 11/14/17 12:37 AM
Newest Members
Michaeljones, prian, olderfellow, Ronny Nitz, oscar420

28394 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Matt Finley 320
Pipeline 315