Latest Topics | Latest Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hrs | 48 hrs | 7 days | 30 days
Forum   Subject
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Jump to new posts Re: Utility Tracks Mute Automation by Rustyspoon# @ 14 minutes 50 seconds ago

+1 "inability to use bar settings on the utility tracks." P.S. I am probably the last person here on the forum to suggest a "workaround", but you can edit mutes (volumes) within ACW or Audio views. The issue with that it is a quite a multi step process (if you are muting/unmuting several tracks), not for fast track sketches / arrangements.
Band-in-a-Box for Windows
Jump to new posts Re: 49_PAK by jcspro40 @ 16 minutes 40 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: PhillyJazzThe completist in me got out of bed and ordered it. Should I seek help? If you find a good shrink, please let me know......I am the same way! As for the 49Pak I would also like to know if it is NEW every year (no repeats / duplicates) or is it rehashed.....just tell us "New every year & the past packs are gone" or are they rehashed? I LUV PG Music stuff, but sometimes the wording leaves a LOT to be desired..
Band-in-a-Box VST/AU and Pro Tools/AAX DAW Plugin (Mac)
Jump to new posts Re: AU plugin for 2022 BIAB not generating tracks for DAW use by SerStickman @ 49 minutes 29 seconds ago

I did the rebuild thing yesterday. No change. The plugin does not generate tracks within Logic or Studio One.
Best of YouTube
Jump to new posts Re: Seldom Scene lost video by AudioTrack @ Today at 03:33 AM

It may not be my style of music, nevertheless, the talent shines through. Quality performances, and it's great that this has been recorded and retained. Exceptional.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Barren Branches by BlueAttitude @ Today at 03:26 AM

Hi Bob, Nice track, I love this kind of groove. Good playing from both you and the BIAB guitar guy. I hear the distortion Ray is talking about, sounds to me like clipping happening on the harp track, maybe it was recorded a little too hot. Lots of potential, I think.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: The River of Life (feat. Amber) by BlueAttitude @ Today at 03:20 AM

Hi Dan, It seems the apple doesn't fall far from the tree! She has a lovely voice, great tone, power, and vibrato. And passion! Really enjoyed this, thanks for sharing.
Songwriting
Jump to new posts Re: Need help new to song writing by TRYUK @ Today at 01:13 AM

Here in the UK you travel a short distance and you will find a very different dialect.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Final Touch by rayc @ Today at 12:34 AM

Hello Eric - super tone & playing as always. The backing sounds a bit bass heavy and as if there's a ton of reverb on the piano...they all sound BIG in a spacial sense.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Love's Forgotten Song - SynthV Remix by rayc @ Today at 12:29 AM

Really smooth and well arranged backing. The flute solo leapt forward a bit but that settled quickly. I did notice that some of the polysyllabic syllable words sounded a little rushed - or, rather were words I'd have chosen to extend eg: lovers and the closest friends once gone never coming back again you held your hand in mine only yesterday now that memory is all that remains. The plugs seem good - the bass became boomy in the louder sections. That particular voice seems to suit an anodyne
Jump to new posts Re: How to force tab notation for soloist ? by musocity @ Today at 12:20 AM

The guitars and bass all should have tabs.
Jump to new posts BB23 Alt Track Name Fit by musocity @ Yesterday at 11:06 PM

In The Alt+F8 the Alt track label was set to WordWrap with height of 17, 25 will allow you to see all the RT name:
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: "STILLNESS" - Calm Bossa Instrumental by camog @ Yesterday at 10:51 PM

Thanks a lot for your comment David - very useful to know that my mix sounds ok on your RealPhones, dSONIQ presumably? I often mix on my Sennheiser HD650 headphones these days, I think they're great for the price - after much use over several years I feel I can pretty well trust what I hear through them. If I have any doubts, then I re-check the mix on Genelec speakers with a sub - that of course brings in the effects of the room I'm in, so it's 'swings & roundabouts'! Thanks for taking a l
Jump to new posts BB23 Audio Edit Snap 1/4 1/8 1/16 by musocity @ Yesterday at 10:25 PM

You have a snap of 1/4 if if could be set it to 1/4 1/8 1/16 will allow for accurate editing. EDIT: it would be good to remember the current setting.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: My Babe by NigelSpiers @ Yesterday at 09:50 PM

Hi Andi, Thanks for all your kind comments. Best Regards Nigel
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Not this way (Blues) by dcuny @ Yesterday at 08:25 PM

It's always the season for blues! It sound all good to me - vocals, guitar, lyrics... all of it!
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: My 2022 Hoilday song by Bosco Adama @ Yesterday at 08:16 PM

Originally Posted By: MarioDAn excellent new Christmas song about love I liked the vocal and mix Fantastic chord progression, different than most other Christmas songs, brilliant work on that and making the vocal fit the chord progression I really liked this one - a new Christmas masterpiece Thanks for the kind words
Jump to new posts Re: BB23 Paste Positions by musocity @ Yesterday at 08:08 PM

Somrthing like this:
Band-in-a-Box for Macintosh
Jump to new posts Re: Utility tracks do not load in DAW app by Rob Helms @ Yesterday at 07:18 PM

That is a feature still in development. I am hoping that gets fixed in 2023. It is working to some degree in the window 2023 app. There are still a few issues that the PGM staff is working out. Work around in the mean time is to drag those tracks to the drop and drag area in BiaB main and drag them fro there into Logic. It is really not much work and works flawlessly. In the DAW plugin I don’t use it just as a pass through. If I want to add more than the style tracks I move them over and a
Jump to new posts Re: WHY ARE TAXES ADDED FOR EDELIVERY by Byron Dickens @ Yesterday at 07:17 PM

What have the Romans ever done for us?
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: November Work In Progress...Collaboration. by rayc @ Yesterday at 07:06 PM

Originally Posted By: BirchwoodHat 7:30 I expected something like "marmalade, I like marmalade"like they did. Have you used a pitch changer in it? And you did hide them again. No, I don't think the song is too long. It needs to be this long because of all that is happening. Hans, The last couple of psych/prog tracks I did have a tag at the end so I thought I'd best skip it for a change. The vocals are, at some points tidied with Rea Tune, but not pitch shifted. Hidden - yes, becasue
Jump to new posts Re: 16bit 44.1khz vs 24bit 48khz Audio by AudioTrack @ Yesterday at 06:52 PM

Originally Posted By: rharvQuote:... Just a question if I may: How familiar are you with the input from the forum members SolidRock and Pipeline? Both of whom contributed valuable input to the forums. Please share. I think you may be asking your question to at least one of them <grin> Only one of them? I would guess that it's more likely to be all three of them
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Really Into The Blues by Scott C @ Yesterday at 06:15 PM

Wow that one hits you in the chest. Awesome tune Tommy. Guitar was exceptional. Loved the vocal and lyric. Boy your production gave the song a very cool live feel. Well done...
Post your own Tips and Tricks here
typically i use biab/rb n' reaps in a song. the thing i like in reaps is to record in compressed file format my vocs eg flac. maybe i'm stupid but i cant hear diff from recording in wav. frankly i'm sick of running tests lol for confirmation bias. ive lost count how many traks ive recorded over the years in reaps useing flac. thousands... thus a reason i posted a wish for bb n ' rb to do same...or use ogg or wavpak whatever. imagine bb n' rb genning/recording/playback/mixing all useing a st
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Audiophile edition question by Matt Finley @ Yesterday at 04:59 PM

Pat, you are a fine musician. Don’t sell yourself short.
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Stems by rharv @ Yesterday at 04:37 PM

Yeah, one of the new features in RB2023 is RD Stems support, so that about sums it up .. probably won't work in a previous version Other new features: Microchords support and smoother Tracks window scrolling .. as well as other other new stuff like Utility Track support Release Notes - https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=741598#Post741598 Upgrade path https://www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.packages.htm
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 ... 16 17 >
PG Music News
The Band-in-a-Box® 2023 DAW Plugin Version 5.0 is Here!

There are over 40 enhancements to the Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows DAW Plugin Version 5.0, including Drum Stems (separate tracks from the different microphones used during the actual recording sessions), 4 color schemes to choose from, enhanced chord settings, improved undo/redo operation, "Rebuild StylePicker" notification whenever rebuild is required, EZ RealTracks/RealDrums Folder Locations dialog and much more!

The DAW Plugin Version 5.0 is included with all Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows orders - and our 2023 upgrades are ON SALE until December 31st! Until then, save up to 50% - upgrade for as little as $49!

Check out our Band-in-a-Box® packages page for all the purchase options available.

If you need any help deciding which package is the best option for you, just let us know. We are here to help!

Band-in-a-Box® 2023 Videos - One-Stop Shopping!

With the release of Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows, we're creating videos summarizing the new features, explaining new features in detail, and showcasing the new Add-ons!

Whether it's a summary of the new features, demonstrations of the 222 new RealTracks, information on the 2023 49-PAK, demonstrations of our new XPro Styles PAK 4 and Xtra Styles PAKs 14 & 15, or detailed tutorials for other Band-in-a-Box® 2023 features, we have you covered!

Reference this forum post for One-Stop Shopping of our Band-in-a-Box® 2023 Videos - we will be updating this post as more videos are added!

RealBand 2023 is Here!

Just released - RealBand 2023!

There are over 30 new features to RealBand 2023, including RealChart generation for RealDrums, MIDI Vocoder and Fix Tuning modes for Audio Harmonies, MicroChords (up to 4 chords per beat), RealDrum Stems support, Playable RealTracks to customize the RealTracks performances by adding your own notes, Reverse Audio Effects, easy Tab key navigation on the Chords Window, smoother mouse wheel operation on the Tracks Window, the EZ RealTracks/RealDrums folder locations dialog, and much more!

RealBand 2023 is included with all Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows orders - and our 2023 upgrades are ON SALE until December 31st! Until then, save up to 50% - upgrade for as little as $49!

Check out our Band-in-a-Box® packages page for all the purchase options available.

If you need any help deciding which package is the best option for you, just let us know. We are here to help!

Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows is here - and it's on SALE!

Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows is here, and it includes over 70 new features and an amazing collection of new content, including 222 RealTracks (20 more than we've released in previous versions), new RealStyles, MIDI SuperTracks, Instrumental Studies, "Song with Vocals" Artist Performances, XPro Styles PAK 4, Xtra Styles PAK 14 & 15, Playable RealTracks Set 2, Playable RealDrums Set 1, 2 new sets of "RealDrums Stems," and more!

We're having a SALE on Band-in-a-Box® 2023 Upgrade purchases until December 31, 2022 - save up to 50% when you purchase your Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Windows Upgrade!

We've packed our Free Bonus PAK & 49-PAK with some amazing Add-ons! The Free Bonus PAK is automatically included with most Band-in-a-Box® for Windows 2023 packages, but for more even more Add-ons (including 60 Unreleased RealTracks!) upgrade it to the 2023 49-PAK for only $49. You can see the full lists of items in each package, and listen to demos here.

Learn more about all the new features in Band-in-a-Box® 2023 for Windows.

Celebrate National Jukebox Day with Band-in-a-Box®!

Happy National Jukebox Day!

You don't need to go out and buy a Jukebox - if you're using Band-in-a-Box®, you already have one!

What does the Band-in-a-Box® Jukebox do?

Using the directory you choose, the Band-in-a-Box® Jukebox will provide you with background music by continuously play the entire list of Band-in-a-Box® SGU files within that folder! There are many options for you to customize your Jukebox experience, including: Only Play song with melodies, Change Melody Instrument, Random order Playback, Audible Count-in, and more! Plus, the Jukebox will continue to play while you use other programs, providing your favorite music for continued background listening pleasure!

To learn more about the Jukebox feature in Band-in-a-Box®, check out Chapter 5 of our online manual, here. Mac too!

How to: Using the New Download and Install Manager to Install on macOS

In this video we show you how to use the new Band-in-a-Box® Download And Install Manager to install Band-in-a-Box® 2022 on macOS: Installing Band-in-a-Box® On macOS Using The New Download And Install Manager

Learn more about this feature.

Forum Stats
36766 Members
64 Forums
76154 Topics
673485 Posts

Max Online: 2537 @ 01/19/20 07:09 AM
Newest Members
AlfieZA, happytune, CSM, guitgeezer, Rahul Kumar

36766 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
jpettit 209