Latest Topics | Latest Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hrs | 48 hrs | 7 days | 30 days
Forum   Subject
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: The turn I had to make, a Blues by Birchwood @ 2 minutes 1 second ago

Originally Posted By: BabuMusicHans, you are really quite special. Another wonderful song. So well thought out and conceived (which is not really redundant haha). Poignant lyrics on a very deep subject, one which many would rather ignore it seems. We could sit and talk about this for hours with a couple bottles and two glasses. Not sure what your "friendly judges" threw out, but I really like their choice of this one. Congas make everything sound better. I traveled with a conga p
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Entering chords by Charlie Fogle @ 2 minutes 15 seconds ago

<< You are probably talking about BIAB. >> Nope. Talking about RB. And yes, I tested the way you import the file you want by selecting FILE then IMPORT and when the selected file imports, it always imports to beat 1 of measure 1 for me too. Now I ask that you try the way I import a WAV file. Use the import WAV option in the Audio Tool Bar on the Tracks screen. You can place the audio anywhere you designate and it defaults to the curser placement. You do have to watch carefull
Band-in-a-Box for Windows
Jump to new posts Re: Poly Chords by Pipeline @ Today at 02:20 AM

Impro-Visor in free 55. Slash Chords and Polychords Slash chords (which specify a bass note after the slash) are indicated with a forward slash, such as D/E. Polychords (one chord stacked atop another) are indicated with a backward slash, such as D\Bb. Biab Chords to ImproVisor
Band-in-a-Box Wishlist
Jump to new posts Re: Poly chords by Pipeline @ Today at 02:11 AM

Impro-Visor in free 55. Slash Chords and Polychords Slash chords (which specify a bass note after the slash) are indicated with a forward slash, such as D/E. Polychords (one chord stacked atop another) are indicated with a backward slash, such as D\Bb. Biab Chords to ImproVisor
Jump to new posts Re: Plugin Dialog Window Disappear when minimized by VideoTrack @ Today at 02:02 AM

Originally Posted By: PipelineThanks I'll do that soon. They should make it so if you click on the plugin in the mixer and the window is minimized, it should restore it ! I would also imagine that this would not be a difficult feature to achieve.
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: MIDI Guitars by CeeBee @ Today at 02:02 AM

I tried the Yamaha EZ AG and didn't like it and then switched to Midi Guitar 2 by Jam Origin which I found was much better. It is also a good way of pinpointing all your bad guitar playing habits because you have to play clean and precise to get the best results. You can probably download a trial version.
Deutsches Band-in-a-Box User Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Anzahl der bar's im sheet by Brille @ Today at 01:19 AM

Hallo mazza, Screenshot habe ich dir hier angehängt. das (x) hatte ich als Platzhalter gemeint für die Anzahl der Takte.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: "Free & Easy" - Folky Pop Tune by camog @ Today at 12:47 AM

Hi Greg, your comment means a lot - thank you very much indeed!! Don't know whether I'm allowed to mention it here (as it's not BB) - you might like my 'Ronroco Calma' on Soundcloud, also soft & melodic? Hope you keep finding just the right songs for your great voice!! All the best in CA, Carl
User Showcase
Hi Peter, I'm very glad you liked my tune - thanks a lot for your comment!! All the best in AUS - Carl
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Un jour, nous partirons by rayc @ Yesterday at 11:46 PM

It's a lovely song but the vocal doesn't sit in the mix - it's above and slightly to the left - but the latter could just be my ears.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Consentingly Bold by rayc @ Yesterday at 11:44 PM

You've killer tone and great hands.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: EPIDEMI – the full version… by rayc @ Yesterday at 11:39 PM

I'm not sure of the purpose the snort at the beginning serves except to be a preview of the snort/sweep/glass sound in the verse (which is too loud to be honest), or to suggest symptoms of the disease. Other than that it's pretty cool.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Winter Memories by rayc @ Yesterday at 11:35 PM

Fbaulous stuff. The I'm not excited by the drums but they do their job unobtrusively enough. Bass is cool and REALLY consistent. Guitar licks n kickk really well. Vocals are well sorted for the song...personally I'd edit some of the uhs from the end of phrases but that's me - they give me the lounge singer vibe when & where ever I hear them. Very cool tracks.
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Ok mostly by Sundance @ Yesterday at 07:55 PM

https://scontent-dfw5-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t...amp;oe=5FBD3F76
Jump to new posts Can't create mandolin solo in _BGMEDLY.STY style? by Buttrey @ Yesterday at 07:53 PM

Greetings. I'm using the _BGMEDLY.STY style to create a bluegrass tune, and it's great. So I feel bad about asking this, but...the documentation claims that if you pick sub-styles g or h, you get a mandolin solo. I don't though: I get the same mandolin accompaniment regardless of the substyle I pick. Am I the only one? Has anyone else run into this? Whoops. Update: I just switched everything to substyles e and f, expecting guitar solo, and found mandolin. Does anyone use this excellent style? A
PowerTracks Pro Audio
Jump to new posts Re: Multiple MIDI channels on 1 track? by ve2cjw @ Yesterday at 07:34 PM

Thanks Simon.
PowerTracks Pro Audio
Jump to new posts Re: Assigning a MIDI channel to a track. by ve2cjw @ Yesterday at 07:33 PM

Thanks Simon.
Beginners Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Multiple MIDI channels on 1 track? by ve2cjw @ Yesterday at 07:32 PM

Thank you Simon. This should be mentioned in the instruction manual. There is no mention of OMNI mode that I could see and channel 0 is not explained.
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: It Sometimes Works That Way by eddie1261 @ Yesterday at 07:05 PM

Originally Posted By: Greg JohnsonLove it!! A good dose of cynicism can be cathartic at times!! Love this line: Cos credit travels up, and blame travels down Is that an original? Great stuff!! Take care. Greg Rog wrote it. I did some minor lyric tweaking just to make syllables line up with the pulses in the rhythm and sang it. Often I add a verse, or replace a verse, or have to totally crate a verse to add to what Rog sends over. In this case, the lyrics he wrote were the lyric
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Zampler-RX + 19 free and legal expansions by Jim Fogle @ Yesterday at 06:15 PM

Paj, thanks for sharing the links and advice.
Off-Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Zeus has gone north. by Jim Fogle @ Yesterday at 06:12 PM

Way to go Herb and Eddie. Great to see that humans can be as good for dogs as they are for humans. Both dogs are fortunate.
Best of YouTube
Jump to new posts Re: Yohan has a a rather Sunny drumming day by Ember - PG Music @ Yesterday at 06:09 PM

How many instruments does he know how to play? He's such a talented one. Thanks for sharing!
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: No Fault Zone (Peter on guitar) by Janice & Bud @ Yesterday at 06:03 PM

Originally Posted By: Dero13Hello Janice and Bud, Jazzy atmosphere that puts us directly in the mood. Jani's voice, always so sensual, still pleases us as much. The lead guitar and the Hammond organ reinforced this warm atmosphere. The mix is ​​great. Well done. Kindly regard Dero13 alias JaniJackFlash Thanks for the kind words. They are appreciated! J&B
User Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: The Maiden's Tale by Andyman @ Yesterday at 05:43 PM

I'm pleased to announce that this song was recently nominated by Museboat Radio to be included in their competition to win an award for 'best song' played on the station over the last ten years ! If you like the song, I would be very grateful if you would click on the following link and vote for Andy Shearer - 'The Maiden's Tale'. Voting is free without any registration and you can vote as many times as you like! The winning song will be announced in a Gala Show which will be broadcast on 6th
User Showcase
Originally Posted By: Will JosefBeautiful vocals. Really enjoyed listening! I cannot say much about the instrumental parts, because you didn't write anything about who did what. I thought we were supposed to do that, but good to know that I don't have to do that in the future. Thanks for sharing! Will Thanks Will!! I do have the bad habit of not putting the tracks on......I'll try to improve on that. Take care. Greg
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 ... 18 19 >
PG Music News
The Band-in-a-Box® SongPicker

The Band-in-a-Box® SongPicker can show information for up to 60,000 song files and can be customized to point to any folder on your computer, allowing easy access to your own song files or Band-in-a-Box® demo files!

Once you've chosen your folder and rebuilt your list, you are able to filter the list, adjust the width of the columns, see the chord sheet within the SongPicker Window, and more! The filter feature is incredibly specific too - you can even filter by Songs with Custom Chord Progression!

Read more about the SongPicker: Windows | Mac.

We created a video explaining the SongPicker using Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Windows - check it out!

Video - Band-in-a-Box® Transpose From .. To .. Tutorial

Make sure you check out our latest video if you want to see how to transpose a portion of your song! Click here to watch...

Learn even more about transposing within Band-in-a-Box with our online manual: Windows | Mac.

The Guitar & Piano Chord Dictionary Programs

Happy National Dictionary Day!*

Head to our Other Windows Software page to find programs like PowerTracks, GuitarStar: Brent Mason Country, Video Guitar Lessons, and more!

Scroll down and you'll find our Guitar Chord Dictionary & Piano Chord Dictionary programs. Each Chord Dictionary allows you to choose a root note to select the chord you want to learn, and it will be displayed on-screen with either the piano keyboard or the guitar fretboard!

In the Guitar Chord Dictionary & Piano Chord Dictionary you can change the sounds within the Settings window, whether it be the Root note or the Chord, and it doesn't even have to be a guitar or piano! Looking through the options, there's various piano choices, guitar choices, organ, etc. - but you can also choose more unique sounds like the tuba, saxophone, trumpet, clarinet, and more!

*October 16th

Band-in-a-Box® Video Testimonial by C. Dan Roberts

Our latest Video Testimonial comes from C. Dan Roberts, and his enthusiasm for Band-in-a-Box® is inspiring!

Watch the video...

Do you have a video testimonial that you would like to share? Contact us at marketing@pgmusic.com.

Visit C. Dan Roberts testimonial page here.

Train Your Brain with Band-in-a-Box®

Today* is National Train Your Brain Day!

You can definitely do that with Band-in-a-Box®

Open your Band-in-a-Box® program, and you'll find the [Practice] button in the toolbar - it's a GREAT resource!
Minimized your toolbar? Head to Window | Practice Window or ALT SHIFT L to access.

In this window, you'll find many options to help you practice, including Ear Training games (Pitch Invasion is my favorite!), access to the Chord Builder and Chord Subs, some helpful tools within the Playalong Features menu (like Trade 4s, woodshed tempo, etc.), and more!

Train Your Brain with Band-in-a-Box® today!

Resources:
Windows Online Manual: Practice Window
Mac Online Manual: Tools, Wizards, Tutors, and Fun

*October 13

Band-in-a-Box® 2020 Updates for Windows & Mac!

We've just released FREE Updates for both Band-in-a-Box® 2020 for Windows & Mac program users!

With the latest update for Band-in-a-Box® 2020 for Windows, you can now choose the "Save Exact Chord Text" checkbox to the Save XML dialog, there are VST feature updates, Audio Chord Wizard enhancements, updated program messages, we've applied fixes to an assortment of user-reported issues, and the DAW Plugin 2.12.15 Update has been added too!

Review the complete list of updates for build 734 and download it here.

The newest Band-in-a-Box® 2020 for Mac update also includes VST feature updates, as well as RealTracks & RealDrums Picker enhancements, smoother 'tabbing' between dialog windows, and additional fixes applied to an assortment of user-reported issues. If you missed adding the DAW Plugin 2.12.15 update from September, it will be added with this update too!

Review the complete list of updates for build 420 and download it here.

Video - How to Transpose a Region of a Band-in-a-Box® Song

Want to learn how to transpose just one chorus of your Band-in-a-Box® song?

Check out our latest video, shared to the I want a video that shows me how to... forum: https://youtu.be/XiMrgtQ7u14

Forum Stats
33058 Members
68 Forums
66589 Topics
566488 Posts

Max Online: 2537 @ 01/19/20 07:09 AM
Newest Members
donklein, jssnrzns01, hhumberson, Shishito Man, Runar Hartvigsen

33058 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Janice & Bud 148
Planobilly 133