Hello!

I have not posted here in a long time. I picked up BIAB 2013 and am having a lot of fun with it... If there is anyone out there that knows how to chord a song just by listening to it I need some help in this area. I only play by ear and I do not know how to break down a chord progression. I am willing to pay someone to do this if the price is within reason. I have 8 songs and will probably have to do them one at a time due to my income. I will be perfectly clear about something else. I do know that BIAB has an auto chord wizard that I have tried to use. The chord wizard does not seem to get it right that is why I would like to find somebody to break down the chord structure for me; I know that there are a lot of very experienced musicians on here. If someone is willing to help me and does not charge a lot; I would appreciate the help thank you very much. You can e-mail me at

[Email]whiskers567@yahoo.com [/Email]

Or you can just post a reply to this message.

Thanks again.

Music is an expression that is a universal language, Never criticize anybody to harshly. They need time to grow but when they do, they do. Always be kind in what you say and do because the man upstairs is watching.