hi to all of you – in the best music forum on the internet!

the 19th of may terje bråtveit and i released an album worldwide (spotify, iTunes +++)

it is named: Blå toner frå Suldal (blue shades from suldal) and contain 12 very different songs based on local history of common man during the past 100 years

a dream came true on a real DIY-project: everything is homemade, terje wrote 12 great lyrics (on native norwegian - nynorsk) and did the main vocal – i wrote 11 new melodies + 1 trad. and did the rest; played, recorded, mixed and mastered in my basement

i used BiaB on the pre-production and ended up using a lot of the real tracks on many of the songs

Odelsbonden (the eldest son on the farm) is a song about the farm boy that can't marry the girl he loves, because she's from a poor family, not good enough for his parents – every dream and future plans they had where crushed – she went away and he never got married!

BiaB-tracks used on this song:

RealTracks in song: ~711:Bass, Acoustic, Bossa Ev 085
RealTracks in song: 1757:Accordion, Rhythm Pop8ths Ev 085
RealTracks in style: 1814:Guitar, Acoustic, Fingerpicking CelticAir Ev 085
RealTracks in song: ~1118:Guitar, 12-String Acoustic, Strumming Ev 085
RealTracks in song: ~~368:Guitar, Acoustic, Strumming Ev 065

they've been generated quite a few times and edited to match the "soul of the tune"
and BiaB really matched the idea i had – the tracks are so versatile and beautiful that i just had to keep them in the final mix

einar

MacUser!