James Oscar Smith (Hammond B3) and John Louis "Wes" Montgomery (guitar). Two boss men.

This Wes composition is widely known under the title Road Song. However, it first appeared in a Verve album of the late '60's as OGD. The letters stand for

.....................obsessive gumpulsive disorder

a rare illness causing people to chew gum in their sleep.

Just kidding. Actually, it illustrates how the A&R people at the session come up with the names for tunes. Generally the players don't. Now, I happen to know what these letters - O G D - stand for. Here's a hint: they're just some objects hanging around the studio that day. It's really dumb. You'll never get it if you start thinking fancy. Any takers?

I decided to give it a different name altogether

..............................................JAMES AND WES

The drum track was constructed from many different RealDrums tracks. All of them feature Terry Clarke and Craig Scott, my two favorite drummers. I play the other instruments.

Sweetwater Creation Station. BIAB 2018, Mixcraft 8 Pro Studio, Izotope Nektar 2, Ozone 8, KEYBOARDS: Kurzweil Artis 7, Crumar MOJO, Hammond XK-3, BASSES (fretted & fretless by Ibanez, LTD, Warwick. GUITARS by Guild, Gretsch, Ibanez, Eastwood (12 string)