Better All The Time

Over the past two months I've had 2 surgeries and a harrowing trip to the ER (not surgery related). I'm totally exhausted. I've composed nothing new in quite a while. This is one I started back in November of last year. I did a little remixing and mastered it earlier this week. Just now got around to uploading it. I also replaced the Sax with a Guitar. Thanks in advance for any listens and comments.

What I particularly like about this song is the percussion. I'd never before used that Real Drum track, but I sure do like it! And when it mixes with the loop in the chorus, it really pleases my ears. As usual, I mixed the percussion tracks a wee bit louder than many folks do. Any thoughts about that - or anything else?

PS: I'm starting to feel a little better - thus the name of the previously unnamed composition.

File:Better All The Time.SGU

Key=G, Tempo 100, Length (m:s)=3:12

Style is _COMFY4.STY (Comfy Soft Soul Pop Sax Solo)

RealTracks in style: 1153:Bass, Electric, Reggae Ev16 100
RealTracks in song: 2817:Guitar, Electric, Soloist SmoothSoulFast16thsBrent Ev16 110
RealTracks in style: 1403:Guitar, Electric, Rhythm Soul70sWarmHeld Ev16 100
RealTracks in style: 2679:Guitar, Electric, Rhythm ModernPop16thsLowZane Ev16 090
Loop in Song: Chillout\Chillout - dimensions_145_percussion_a_minor ev16.wav
RealTracks in song: 1265:Synth Pad, PopShiningSoft Ev 120
RealDrums in Song:SkaSlowClassicWesPerc^1-a:Sidestick, Kick24 , b:Sidestick, Quarterkick

Last edited by Al-David; 04/28/22 10:49 AM.

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops