Here is an original composition with all original instrument's. I have a BIAB version that I will post a link to later. Sit back, relax, and have a cup of coffee. I hope posting this song is not against forum rules, if it is let me know. Thanks for listening. I will not respond to any mean or disrespectful comment's just let me know in a nice way. God bless to you all in your music journey. I wrote this song after watching "The Passion of Christ" for the first time. I watched it when it came out. I came home and sat down at the table and wrote and re-wrote it about 10 times. I hope you enjoy it. Please keep comments respectful, if you don't have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all.

Father Of Love Written by Rob Pidge. https://soundcloud.com/musicmanbuttemt/father-of-love-written-by-musicmanbutte-music-by-leon-gulbro-aka-leon-gulbronson

Last edited by trapper456; 03/13/23 04:38 AM. Reason: Had to add some additional information.

Music is an expression that is a universal language, Never criticize anybody to harshly. They need time to grow but when they do, they do. Always be kind in what you say and do because the man upstairs is watching.