Hi All,
I have not seen it mentioned anywhere and was wondering if anyone had come across or is using the Sonuus G2M guitar to midi converter Version 2. I recently got one and have been impressed with it and it works very well, a great aid for using with biab solo's. Only monophonic but I am sure in time there will be polyphonic version. And I wanted it for solo instruments anyway.

As I am more familiar with a guitar fretboard than the keyboard I am finding that for midi solo instruments like the Sax and Flutes and many others depending on your sound module and quality of it's tones it really does give a more realistic feel and expression and sound quality playing solo's from my guitar through my midi module or keyboard.

Great thing is no special guitar pickups needed and the gadget is only the size of a ciggie packet. Well worth a try to get more from your midi. Although if you are a great keyboard player you probably don't need one.
Anyway thought I would share that with you in case it is an option or of interest for some.

Regards Jeff