Print Thread
Go To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
Quote:

LOL. Point taken.

How do you reply to a post on here and have it include the text you're replying to in the blue box?

Thanks,
Bob

You click on the "Quote" button on the message to which you want to reply.

R.

"My primary musical instrument is the personal computer."
Off-Topic
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Quote:

Quote:

LOL. Point taken.

How do you reply to a post on here and have it include the text you're replying to in the blue box?

Thanks,
Bob

You click on the "Quote" button on the message to which you want to reply.

R.

Thanks Ryszard. I appreciate it.

Bob

Off-Topic
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Quote:

G'day bob,

Thanks Lawrie,

Bob

Off-Topic
Expert
Expert
Re the comedians will have a field day-

Let the fun begin-

Who's the most famous golfer in the world-------

hint it's the name of an animal------------

you are probably thinking "Tiger"

Nope it's "Cheetah".

My website to hear my stuff-

http://www.edbulmer.com/

guitar player, vocalist, sailor
Off-Topic
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Thanks Ryszard and Lawrie. I think I've got both methods now. You guys are always quick to help.

Bob

Off-Topic
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Here is a musical link that I put up under a different post that I don't think got the attention it normally would have if it wasn't for all the the other posts that were up.

These two people pull off something that amazed me. It had to take a LOT of work on the guitar. It's worth watching.

http://www.wimp.com/fourhands/

I guess this is now officially a musical post!

Bob

Off-Topic
H
Apprentice
Apprentice
H
If a man being assaulted with a golf club is funny you'll love this one -

What do you say to a woman with two black eyes?

Nothing - you already told her twice!

Ain't that just hillarious!

Like the man said, "ain't that a kick in the head!"
Off-Topic
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Happy Trails,

Sorry, it's not funny. This seems to be a sore spot for you. Yes, I do think it's funny that Elin cleaned Tiger's clock with a nine iron. And so does most of the country.

And no, it's not okay for a woman to assault a man. But society does place more emphasis on a man assaulting a woman than it does if it's reversed. It shouldn't be that way, but it is. I've been the victim of assault from a woman, so I know. She did go to jail, but not for long. Not nearly as long as I would have if the roles were reversed.

But I do have a sense of humor. So Tiger's predicament is funny. Especially since he was the one "poking the dog with a stick". ALL dogs will bite if provoked enough.

You seem to be taking this way too seriously. He's buying his way out of the spotlight by paying off his wife and his mistresses. So his wife is standing by her man................................... for a price. Hmmmm. We could have a field day with that!

But instead, why don't we just let this thing die?

Unless of course someone has some good jokes!

LOL

Bob

Last edited by bobcflatpicker; 12/06/09 07:18 PM.
Off-Topic
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Here's Saturday Night Live's skit on Tiger Woods.

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/tiger-woods-accident/17wvigzdx

Off-Topic
H
Apprentice
Apprentice
H
Quote:

Happy Trails,

Sorry, it's not funny. This seems to be a sore spot for you. Yes, I do think it's funny that Elin cleaned Tiger's clock with a nine iron. And so does most of the country.

And no, it's not okay for a woman to assault a man. But society does place more emphasis on a man assaulting a woman than it does if it's reversed. It shouldn't be that way, but it is. I've been the victim of assault from a woman, so I know. She did go to jail, but not for long. Not nearly as long as I would have if the roles were reversed.

But I do have a sense of humor. So Tiger's predicament is funny. Especially since he was the one "poking the dog with a stick". ALL dogs will bite if provoked enough.

You seem to be taking this way too seriously. He's buying his way out of the spotlight by paying off his wife and his mistresses. So his wife is standing by her man................................... for a price. Hmmmm. We could have a field day with that!

But instead, why don't we just let this thing die?

Unless of course someone has some good jokes!

LOL

Bob

Oh, I thought making fun of domestic violence victims was funny here.

Silly me, thinking a man being attacked with a lethal weapon is serious. What WAS I thinking?

Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
Quote:

Silly me, thinking a man being attacked with a lethal weapon is serious. What WAS I thinking?

Of course you are correct Happy, or do I call you Mr. Trails? A golf club most certainly can kill someone it's just that the sympathy definitely lies with her, not him. Doesn't make it right though. My point earlier was when you live and sleep with someone, you can be the biggest, baddest man on the planet but piss her off enough and she'll get you in your sleep if she has to. I think most men who love and live with a woman knows this. They don't like to admit it but women are different, have different hormonal things going on at certain times and we as men just have to know and recognize this. They have small children, this stuff was going on all through Elin's pregnancy and birth, I'm sure she felt very vulnerable, needed all the support from him she could get and he's a very big rat for doing this imho. It doesn't make it legal or right as you say but he was asking for it.
Do we even know for sure Elin hit him with a club anyway or has it turned into another urban legend because it fits so well and no one wants to let the facts get in the way of a good story?

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.
Off-Topic
H
Apprentice
Apprentice
H
Quote:

Quote:

Of course you are correct Happy, or do I call you Mr. Trails? A golf club most certainly can kill someone it's just that the sympathy definitely lies with her, not him. Doesn't make it right though. My point earlier was when you live and sleep with someone, you can be the biggest, baddest man on the planet but piss her off enough and she'll get you in your sleep if she has to. I think most men who love and live with a woman knows this. They don't like to admit it but women are different, have different hormonal things going on at certain times and we as men just have to know and recognize this. They have small children, this stuff was going on all through Elin's pregnancy and birth, I'm sure she felt very vulnerable, needed all the support from him she could get and he's a very big rat for doing this imho. It doesn't make it legal or right as you say but he was asking for it.
Do we even know for sure Elin hit him with a club anyway or has it turned into another urban legend because it fits so well and no one wants to let the facts get in the way of a good story?

Bob

Maybe he "felt" neglected. Maybe he "felt" ignorned. Maybe he "felt" overwhilmed by having two small children.

True we don't know if she hit him. But also true is that people think he deserves and it's funny. People are sick.

What no one likes to admit is that women get away assaulting and even murdering men far more often than the reverse.

Off-Topic
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Happy T,

I don’t know what Tiger “felt”, except it seems obvious that he “felt” of everything he could get his “paws” on, (pun intended).

According to an article I read this morning, we are now up to mistress #6. What do you want to bet we make it to a “dirty dozen” before Christmas? Wait, I have to revise the number. We’re now up to seven! I’m not typing fast enough! Maybe I can get this finished before we get up to number 8!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/new...oney-deals.html

For the most part his taste in women has been pretty good. But there are a couple of them where the lights must have been dim, the smoke must have been thick, and the music must have been loud!

Hey, there’s a song in there! Shucks. It’s already been written! “Dim Lights, Thick Smoke and Loud, Loud Music”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=698TyXS_INg&feature=PlayList&p=614C5812372A83A9&index=5

And for those of you that are feeling stressed about Tiger’s predicament, there’s a video game you can play online to try to help Tiger get away from Elin. Maybe that will be a stress reliever. Just be careful not to hit too many trees or fire hydrants or Elin will catch you and take out her frustrations with a nine iron.

http://www.break.com/games/tiger-woods-wife-outrun.html

Bob

Off-Topic
H
Apprentice
Apprentice
H
You seem to be taking the wife-beater jokes way too seriously.

Off-Topic
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Happy,

I've never thought wife beater jokes were funny. But ever since I was a little boy I've thought it was funny when a guy got his butt kicked by a girl. Even if she used a 9 iron, blow dryer or a frying pan.

Bob

Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
Quote:

And for those of you that are feeling stressed about Tiger’s predicament, there’s a video game you can play online to try to help Tiger get away from Elin. Maybe that will be a stress reliever. Just be careful not to hit too many trees or fire hydrants or Elin will catch you and take out her frustrations with a nine iron.

http://www.break.com/games/tiger-woods-wife-outrun.html

Bob

Inneresting thing about that game; you can't win. She's gonna git ya!

R.

"My primary musical instrument is the personal computer."
Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
At first I was going "give him a break", he's human.

At 2 I said "maybe everyone is jumping in".

Now it's a pattern. Reminds me of my initial reaction to the Lady Di thing. I guess she was no gem when it came to turning his crank. But I still don't get the 'other woman.'

I'm on the fence on this. I'm no judge, but I'm sure suspicious that where there's smoke, there's fire. In this case it's becoming a forest fire.

And using cash to buy your way out, hide the problem, well, I think I'd just take my losses.

I really am not a great golf fan, but the whole thing is sad. Starting to sound more like the guy who can't stay off the sauce. Good thing I'm addicted to Band in a Box....call it my mistress.

John Conley
Musica est vita
Off-Topic
R
Veteran
Veteran
R
That is for sure! The upgades are cheaper!

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.
Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
And the upgrade is out....polish off the Visa. Some people are going to be very happy, especially if you use another piece of software like Sonar etc.

John Conley
Musica est vita
Off-Topic
H
Apprentice
Apprentice
H
Quote:

At first I was going "give him a break", he's human.

At 2 I said "maybe everyone is jumping in".

Now it's a pattern. Reminds me of my initial reaction to the Lady Di thing. I guess she was no gem when it came to turning his crank. But I still don't get the 'other woman.'

I'm on the fence on this. I'm no judge, but I'm sure suspicious that where there's smoke, there's fire. In this case it's becoming a forest fire.

And using cash to buy your way out, hide the problem, well, I think I'd just take my losses.

I really am not a great golf fan, but the whole thing is sad. Starting to sound more like the guy who can't stay off the sauce. Good thing I'm addicted to Band in a Box....call it my mistress.

And the best thing is Band in a Box won't get mad if you use Cakewalk, or Sonar, or something else sometimes.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Go To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
ChatPG

Ask sales and support questions about Band-in-a-Box using natural language.

ChatPG's knowledge base includes the full Band-in-a-Box User Manual and sales information from the website.

PG Music News
User Video: Next-Level AI Music Editing with ACE Studio and Band-in-a-Box®

The Bob Doyle Media YouTube channel is known for demonstrating how you can creatively incorporate AI into your projects - from your song projects to avatar building to face swapping, and more!

His latest video, Next-Level AI Music Editing with ACE Studio and Band-in-a-Box, he explains in detail how you can use the Melodist feature in Band-in-a-Box with ACE Studio. Follow along as he goes from "nothing" to "something" with his Band-in-a-Box MIDI Melodist track, using ACE Studio to turn it into a vocal track (or tracks, you'll see) by adding lyrics for those notes that will trigger some amazing AI vocals!

Watch: Next-Level AI Music Editing with ACE Studio and Band-in-a-Box

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 German for Windows is Here!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 für Windows Deutsch ist verfügbar!

Wir waren fleißig und haben über 50 neue Funktionen und eine erstaunliche Sammlung neuer Inhalte hinzugefügt, darunter 222 RealTracks, neue RealStyles, MIDI SuperTracks, Instrumental Studies, "Songs with Vocals" Artist Performance Sets, abspielbare RealTracks Set 3, abspielbare RealDrums Set 2, zwei neue Sets von "RealDrums Stems", XPro Styles PAK 6, Xtra Styles PAK 17 und mehr!

Paket | Was ist Neu

Update Your PowerTracks Pro Audio 2024 Today!

Add updated printing options, enhanced tracks settings, smoother use of MGU and SGU (BB files) within PowerTracks, and more with the latest PowerTracks Pro Audio 2024 update!

Learn more about this free update for PowerTracks Pro Audio & download it at www.pgmusic.com/support_windows_pt.htm#2024_5

The Newest RealBand 2024 Update is Here!

The newest RealBand 2024 Build 5 update is now available!

Download and install this to your RealBand 2024 for updated print options, streamlined loading and saving of .SGU & MGU (BB) files, and to add a number of program adjustments that address user-reported bugs and concerns.

This free update is available to all RealBand 2024 users. To learn more about this update and download it, head to www.pgmusic.com/support.realband.htm#20245

The Band-in-a-Box® Flash Drive Backup Option

Today (April 5) is National Flash Drive Day!

Did you know... not only can you download your Band-in-a-Box® Pro, MegaPAK, or PlusPAK purchase - you can also choose to add a flash drive backup copy with the installation files for only $15? It even comes with a Band-in-a-Box® keychain!

For the larger Band-in-a-Box® packages (UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, Audiophile Edition), the hard drive backup copy is available for only $25. This will include a preinstalled and ready to use program, along with your installation files.

Backup copies are offered during the checkout process on our website.

Already purchased your e-delivery version, and now you wish you had a backup copy? It's not too late! If your purchase was for the current version of Band-in-a-Box®, you can still reach out to our team directly to place your backup copy order!

Note: the Band-in-a-Box® keychain is only included with flash drive backup copies, and cannot be purchased separately.

Handy flash drive tip: Always try plugging in a USB device the wrong way first? If your flash drive (or other USB plug) doesn't have a symbol to indicate which way is up, look for the side with a seam on the metal connector (it only has a line across one side) - that's the side that either faces down or to the left, depending on your port placement.

Update your Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows® Today!

Update your Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows for free with build 1111!

With this update, there's more control when saving images from the Print Preview window, we've added defaults to the MultiPicker for sorting and font size, updated printing options, updated RealTracks and other content, and addressed user-reported issues with the StylePicker, MIDI Soloists, key signature changes, and more!

Learn more about this free update for Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows at www.pgmusic.com/support_windowsupdates.htm#1111

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 Review: 4.75 out of 5 Stars!

If you're looking for a in-depth review of the newest Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows version, you'll definitely find it with Sound-Guy's latest review, Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows Review: Incredible new capabilities to experiment, compose, arrange and mix songs.

A few excerpts:
"The Tracks view is possibly the single most powerful addition in 2024 and opens up a new way to edit and generate accompaniments. Combined with the new MultiPicker Library Window, it makes BIAB nearly perfect as an 'intelligent' composer/arranger program."

"MIDI SuperTracks partial generation showing six variations – each time the section is generated it can be instantly auditioned, re-generated or backed out to a previous generation – and you can do this with any track type. This is MAJOR! This takes musical experimentation and honing an arrangement to a new level, and faster than ever."

"Band in a Box continues to be an expansive musical tool-set for both novice and experienced musicians to experiment, compose, arrange and mix songs, as well as an extensive educational resource. It is huge, with hundreds of functions, more than any one person is likely to ever use. Yet, so is any DAW that I have used. BIAB can do some things that no DAW does, and this year BIAB has more DAW-like functions than ever."

Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics81,662
Posts735,548
Members38,532
Most Online2,537
Jan 19th, 2020
Newest Members
Jeffrey thomas, skyanderson3, akbrpra, Benfil77, William L
38,532 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
MarioD 173