Quote:

I have wanted once since I started watching Live From Daryl's House and Eliot Lewis plays one.

Do they have a Leslie simulator that you control with a foot switch because Eliot has what looks like a normal sustain pedal on the keyboard that he keeps hitting and that has to be something along those lines. The sound he has on that show is amazing. Greg here plays mostly piano in the band I see him in and it really is a great sounding board. Can't wait to get rich and famous and own one.

I check in to "Live From Daryl's House" regularly. That is a great site, one that gives you the chance to see/hear some great musicians playing and interacting in an intimate setting.

You can control the Nord rotor speed in 3 different ways; 1) by plugging a dedicated foot switch into the jack labeled "Rotor Speed", 2) by making a global menu selection that allows your sustain pedal to also function as a switch between slow and fast rotor, and 3)by hitting a dedicated rotor speed switch on control panel with your finger.

Terry

BIAB/RB 2018 PlusPak. Dell Inspiron23 running Win10, 12GB RAM, 2.5GHz i7, Presonus AudioBox USB interface.