Hi PG,
Can I put in a request for BIAB2012 Audiophile edition to have an installer that only installs the WAV versions of the realtracks on to the PC? (It already comes with a version which only installs the WMA versions of the Realtracks).

I had to skip over the 2011.5 upgrade so many apologies if this feature was already delivered in that release.

I have recently purchased a 512GB SSD drive and I am keen to be able to use this for as many BIAB upgrades as I can hence the wish to install the minimum that I have to (losing the WMAs will save 40GB and means that the drive may last me for one more BIAB audiophile realtracks upgrade!).

To that end, (and I know that it is too late for BIAB2012!), it would be brilliant if PG could deliver the audiophile realtracks as 'Lossless WMA' rather than as WAV. I know that this will only give around a 50% file size reduction but that will double the life-span of my SSD and take me through to a time when, hopefully, the cost of a 1TB SSD will be affordable.

I have to say that the performance of BIAB using the SSD coupled with a fast processor (Core i7) is astounding.

Many thanks

Regards, Aubrey

If I hadn't seen such riches I could live with being poor.