Wishlist: I have 2 wishes:

#1:

When I load a midi that has everything on 1 channel internally and play it in BIAB the midi channel numbers are displayed on the little colored dots that play the 2 pianos on top of the screen.

This way I can quickly see which midi channel a specific instrument is using (so I know which instrument-patch to edit on my external sound-module). That's very useful.

However, these midi channel numbers are NOT displayed when playing a multi-track midi (the usual type of midi when generating new songs and arrangements), and I would personally like them to be.

With multi-track midi files the colored dots are just colored, and I haven't yet gained enough experience with them to know which instrument or midi channel they belong to, which is why displaying the actual midi channel on them (like they do with single-track midi files) would make it a lot easier (for me at least ) when trying to locate the correct patch to edit on the external sound-module.

#2:

A single button that simply strips all assigned real-tracks and makes all channels use midi (turn all instruments yellow with 1 click, basically )

Currently some real-tracks seem to remain even if I use the 'clear all' inside the real-tracks menu (when I right-click the instrument-patch to select a real-track or style for that instrument). The instrument-name stays green instead of turning yellow.

Thanks.