You need to be logged in to post
Options
Index
#159405 - 05/13/12 01:52 PM [User Showcase] Up-tempo Country Tune
Duane Pinault Offline

Here's another one while I'm at it:

http://soundcloud.com/duane-pinault/ill-forget-about-you-everyday

All BIAB except for back piano by Jim Chasteen.

Vocal by Cheryl Dayton

Mixed by Jim Chasteen

Hope you like.

Duane

#159406 - 05/14/12 03:31 PM [User Showcase] Re: Up-tempo Country Tune [Re: Duane Pinault]
Loc: USA
Danny C. Offline
Veteran

Loc: USA
Very enjoyable, good lyric for a country song and I especially the vocal.

One nit-pick (for me anyway) the drums were a little too up front.

Keep up the good work,

The More You Drink The Better I Sound

#159407 - 05/14/12 10:13 PM [User Showcase] Re: Up-tempo Country Tune [Re: Danny C.]
Duane Pinault Offline

Thanks for listening Danny and for the kind comments. I took note of your comment about the drums.

Duane

PG Music News
Band-in-a-Box® 2020 for Windows is Xtra Ready!

We never stop! The latest free patch update for Band-in-a-Box® 2020 for Windows readies the program for the just-launched Xtra Styles PAK 9 (on sale until June 30th - learn more here)!

Update to build 721 and you'll see that we've improved the step-advancing notes display, updated the key command criteria for looping bars from the chordsheet, fixed email client integration, and more.

If you are a Band-in-a-Box® 2020 for Windows user, you'll definitely want to update to the latest free patch update!

Learn more about Band-in-a-Box® 2020 build 721 for Windows and download it here.

#TBT Band-in-a-Box Finds!

I don't know about everyone here, but now that I've settled in to our "new normal" I've taken to rearranging and dusting off many things in order to keep busy and productive!

I'm picking up old hobbies, picking up clutter around the house, and as it turns out - finding forgotten picks!

We snagged these gems many, many, many years ago after The NAMM Show one winter. Check out the old Band-in-a-Box logo! Click here...

Have any of you come across something nostalgic like this these days? Let's see it!
(remember the first Audiophile version?!)

-Callie
Team Marketing

Review - Band-in-a-Box® 2020 for Mac … WOW!

"Dr. Dave" Walker (Dr. Dave On Music) recently received Band-in-a-Box® 2020 for Mac, and he absolutely loves it!

He's written his thoughts in detail, which can (and definitely should) be read here: Band-in-a-Box 2020 for Mac … WOW!

"Band-in-a-Box 2020 is a huge advance over even BB2019, with easier to use, more powerful features that give you more information while creating more musical results. You have never had more control of more features which are now much easier to find. The move forward with this version is astonishing. Again … WOW!

My very highest recommendation. Just upgrade! Or if for some strange reason you don’t have it yet, BUY THIS ONE! It will change your musical life!"
-"Dr. Dave" Walker

Thank you for the review, Dr. Dave!

Band-in-a-Box® 2020 Italian for Windows is Here!

Abbiamo lavorato duro e abbiamo aggiunto 50 nuove funzionalità e una straordinaria raccolta di nuovi contenuti, tra cui 202 RealTracks (il doppio dei 101 che abbiamo spesso pubblicato in passato), nuovi RealStyles, SuperTracks MIDI, Studi strumentali, trascrizioni RealDrums, stili Extra PAK 8 e altro!

ACQUISTA/AGGIORNA & SCARICA ADESSO

Interview: Eyes on Success featuring PG Music Inc., Band-in-a-Box® 2020, and the Updated JAWS Script

Take 30 minutes and make sure to listen to the latest episode from Eyes on Success, which focuses on the history of Band-in-a-Box® and using it with the screen reader JAWS, created by Peter Torpey. Hosts Nancy & Peter discuss our company history and Band-in-a-Box program with Tobin, our chief development officer, including how Band-in-a-Box is even more accessible with the help of their JAWS screen reader scripts!

Click here to download and listen to the podcast - you don't want to miss this one!

Eyes on Success is a weekly radio show / podcast geared to the visually impaired called "Eyes On Success" and that can be found at www.EyesOnSuccess.net.

Currently the scripts and associated documentation and resources can be found here.

You can watch Peter Torpey's video testimonial here.

#TipTuesday - Style Changes in Band-in-a-Box®

Head to our Tips & Tricks forum to read what other Band-in-a-Box users have discovered about the program!

Like mrgeeze's recent post Style Changes within a song.. another great BIAB feature.

...My arrangement's bass Real Track was 397 (bass Acoustic Paul).
Solid but not really what I wanted for a solo.

I hit the F5 key to bring up bar setting and poked around till i found the Real Tracks command button in the upper right.
Clicked on that & quickly change the bass to 452 (Soloist (bluesy).
12 bars later I did the same and switched it back to 397.

The results were excellent...

Did you know about this feature? Learn all about Bar Settings and how you can adjust them here.

PowerTracks Pro Audio 2020 Update Available!

If you are a PowerTracks Pro Audio 2020, be sure to download this small Update Patch released by our development team.

Enjoy the program!

Forum Stats
32140 Members
65 Forums
64283 Topics
545025 Posts

Max Online: 2537 @ 01/19/20 07:09 AM
Newest Members
Martin tW, CaptainChaulieu, Jhonnyrivasp, fredvig, markstyles

32139 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
MarioD 199