Quote:

Never to ashamed to admit I leaned something

Larry, I learn something here almost every single day. This stuff is so complex, with so many options I'll read posts from the most knowledgeable folks here saying wow, I didn't know that.

Biab is a huge program and does so many things. Something will come up and I go nuts trying to figure it out or maybe I find the answer here but then it doesn't come up again for 6 months and then I go, didn't I figure this out once before? By that time the forum thread with the answer is buried like 30 pages deep and I'll try the forum search and then take hours to relearn what I figured out last year. Oh yeah, and there's been a couple of updates that fixed some bugs so the workaround I "discovered" no longer applies...

That's the problem with being a part time hobbyist rather than a full time pro. I'll decide to devote an entire weekend at this stuff and have some fun but don't get anything else done and then I can't do that for another month and forget half of what I did during that weekend.

Nothing to be ashamed of my friend.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.