Most of the song tracks I program in Band In A Box have both repeats and endings. Sometimes, I'm not sure how many choruses have been played, and therefore when playing near the end of a chorus, is there another repeat, or an ending coming next.

I know that the screen displays the current chorus number and the number of choruses (e.g. 2/3), but this is quite small and perhaps difficult to quickly see from a distance. The title bar also shows song length information, but again, this is difficult to read and absorb quickly.

I would like to suggest a progress bar that shows the current position within a song. As the song plays, the bar position keeps moving. A cursory glance quickly shows the user exactly where in the overall song the current position is.

The bar could be quite narrow 'thin' so as to not use too much valuable display area, and perhaps take the width of the form (at least be wide enough to quickly identify the overall position). If it has any text associated with it (progress position) it could show as the current bar and total bars, or the current time and the total time.

I think this would be a useful addition to this already great program.

BIAB & RB2024 Win.(Audiophile), Sonar Platinum, Cakewalk by Bandlab, Izotope Prod.Bundle, Roland RD-1000, Synthogy Ivory, Kontakt, Focusrite 18i20, KetronSD2, NS40M Monitors, Pioneer Active Monitors, AKG K271 Studio H'phones