The Dreams That Were Mine
The Audio system I used for this song was as follows:
I recorded everything using my laptop computer a HP Pavillion G series AMD processor (Quad Core).
I set the chords and selected the style in Band In A Box.
I then recorded my vocal (using Band In A Box, I used the internal mic - no external available at the time) this gave a very noisy vocal (background hiss) so I loaded the vocal into Audacity, removed as best I could the background hiss and saved the vocal as a wave file.
I then used RealBand and opened the sgu file. I used the default Track Category for the relevant instrument.
I used some of the RealTrack RealCharts for the Synth and Voices and saved them as Audio.
Tweaked the volume so (to my ears, which are not great,) the song sounded OK.
Created the wave file from RealBand and opened the file in Audacity to remove the count-in and Normalized the file.
There you have it.
Hope you enjoy!
****** Song Summary *************
Title: The Dreams That Were Mine
File:The Dreams That Were Mine.SGU
Key=D , Tempo 90, Length (m:s)=3:42
4 bar intro, 103 bar chorus, from bar 5 to bar 107. Repeat x1 chorus
Style is _SWCWALZ.STY (SlowCountryWaltz w. Piano [85RS])
RealTracks in style: ~1121:Bass, Acoustic, CountryWaltz Sw 085
RealTracks in style: 2117:Piano, Acoustic, Rhythm CountryWaltzJohn Sw 085
RealTracks in style: ~824:Guitar, Acoustic, Strumming Country Waltz Sw 085
RealTracks in style: ~980:Guitar, Electric, Rhythm CountryWaltzCleanA-B Sw 085
RealTracks in song: 1285:Guitar, Electric, Soloist CountryWaltzBrent Sw 085
RealDrums in style: CountryWaltz^1-a:Sidestick, HiHat , b:Snare, Ride