You need to be logged in to post
Options
Index
#203498 - 05/17/13 12:18 PM [Post your own Tips and Tricks here] Home Made Flamenco Realtracks
ostoura Offline

Hi
I Have Found That Flamenco Realtracks i'm Waited For Wont Be Produced From BiAB For A while So I Decided To Try TO Make One My Self So I Will Replace The "Guitar, Acoustic, Strumming Ev 085" Found In Set 1 To A Flamenco Chords Acoustic Nylon Guitar

1- Search In Th Realtracks Folder For The Folder "Guitar, Acoustic, Strumming Ev 085"

2- Copy The Content To Be Edited In Your Desktop

3- Analyze The Chords Found In ACG002.wav (Scale Is C)

4- And Here i Stopped Cause I Needed Help To Know What Chords They Use.. Although Here Is A List Of The Scales According To The Files

ACG001 Scale A
ACG002 Scale C
ACG003 Scale D
ACG004 Scale E
ACG005 Scale F
ACG006 Scale G
ACG007 Scale A
ACG008 Scale C
ACG009 Scale D
ACG010 Scale E
ACG011 Scale F
ACG012 Scale G

By The Way All This Scales Are Same For All Realtracks

So What is The Chords Played For The C Scale ACG002.wav?

Any Help

Edited by ostoura (05/17/13 07:25 PM)

#203519 - 05/17/13 05:25 PM [Post your own Tips and Tricks here] Re: Home Made Flamenco Realtracks [Re: ostoura]
Loc: Australia
Noel96 Offline
Veteran

Loc: Australia
Hi ostoura,

Knowledge of how to create and assemble Realtracks has never been released by PG Music. These are the invention of Peter Gannon and his team and as such, they would be protected by patent laws and intellectual property laws.

The fact that you want to create your own flamenco guitar tracks suggests that you can play flamenco guitar. Why not simply record yourself playing on your songs? My experience tells me that it doesn't matter how good a Realtracks is, it's still not as good as a live player.

Kind regards,
Noel

Edited by Noel96 (05/17/13 05:26 PM)

#203529 - 05/17/13 07:10 PM [Post your own Tips and Tricks here] Re: Home Made Flamenco Realtracks [Re: Noel96]
ostoura Offline

Hi Noel

Thanks For Reply, About The Copy Rights, I Guess The Law Stated That It Would Be Protected If I Make It In A Commercial Way, While I'm Intended To Use it Individually Only To Solve A Big Problem Which is The Absent Of The Flamenco, Ethnic, Oriental, Greek, Indian And Far-Eastern Styles.

As World Music Composer, I need A Fast Way To Accompany My Melody While Composing, Then When Its Time For A Real production I Use Logic To Record Totally Live Music, But During Composing I Like The Feel Of The RealTracks, Its The Closest To Live And Much Better Than Any Other Virtual Instruments (VST/AU).

And Also By The Way I Have Some Video Recorded From Band In A Box 2007 As A Tutorial To Help You Build Your Own RealDrums. Cause During 2007 There Where No Realtracks Yet , But They Just Produced The RealDrums, And Really This Help Me To Make The Full Drums Of Flamenco Percussions And Indian Drums, And Since This Video Is A Proof That BIAB Not Preventing But Also Helping To Make Your Own RealDrums, I Guess Its Also No problem To make RealTracks.

Anyway I Already Have Tried to Replace The Files And I Did Succeeded To Get A Different Sound And My Only Problem Is The Difference In Chords Like The Slight Difference Between A Chord Like FMaj And F2 Or FAdd9.
Cause My Ear Detects Like Major, Minor, 7, m7, Sus, And Aug,

Even The Audio Chord Recognition In Band In A Box Is Not So Accurate.

My Conclusion For The ACG002.wav (Which Is C Scale) Is
C, C, Am, Am, F, F, C, C, C, C, Am, Am, F, F, G, G, F C, Am G, F C, Am G, F C, Am G, F C, Am G, F C, F C, G, G, F C, G Am, F, G, Am, Em, F, G, Am, Em, F, G, Am, Em, F, G, Am, Em, F, G, Am, Em, F, G, Am, Em, F, G, F, G, Am, Am, F, G, Am, G Am, G, Am Bb, F C, Am Bb, F C, Am Bb, F C, Am Bb, G, Bb G, Am G, Bb G, Am G, Dm, Em, F, G, C, C, C, C, F, F, C, C, C, F, Am, G, F, F, G, G, Am, Am, F, F, Am, Am, G, G, Dm, Dm, Em, Em, Dm, Dm, G, G, Am, Am, E7, E7, E7, E7, Am, Am, Dm, Dm, Am, Am, Dm, E7, Am, Dm, Am Dm, Am, Dm Em, F G, F, Em, Dm, G, C G, C, Am F, G, F G, C, Am G, C, Am G, F G, Am G, Dm G, C F, G Am, F Am, G G7, Am G7, Dm G, Am G7, Dm Em, F, G Am, F, Dm, C Dm C, G7, G G7 G, Am, Am Em Am, G, G F G, C, C F C, F, G F G, C, Am G Am, G, G F G, C, C, C, C, C,

So Could You Please Correct My Chords If I'm Wrong?

Edited by ostoura (05/17/13 07:24 PM)

#204997 - 05/31/13 10:58 PM [Post your own Tips and Tricks here] Re: Home Made Flamenco Realtracks [Re: Noel96]
Loc: Sacramento, California
dcuny Offline
Veteran

Loc: Sacramento, California
I don't know if PG Music has applied for a patent on RealTracks, or the file layout is protected IP. After all, one loop manufacturer trumpets that their naming system is patented (although that's not quite what the actual patent claims). But I digress...

The RealTrack files are (obviously) unencrypted .wma file, and listening to them makes it pretty clear what's going on. To pretend there's some deep secret hidden seems a bit odd.

Now, staying awake while listening to "raw" RealTracks can be a challenge. wink

The real value in RealTracks isn't some sort of proprietary wizardry, but the work that's gone into building them, which is why I suspect other folk haven't been making them: it's a niche market for niche market.

But I don't think many of us on the forum want to put the Benevolent Powers That Be to the test - myself included! So I doubt you'll get a response to your question, even if someone's worked it out.

Edited by dcuny (05/31/13 11:02 PM)

Vocal control, you say. Never heard of it. Is that some kind of ProTools thing?

#278515 - 01/06/15 11:00 PM [Post your own Tips and Tricks here] Re: Home Made Flamenco Realtracks [Re: ostoura]
ostoura Offline

GREAT news, now and finally u can make your own real tracks ….on biab 2014 user style …..check the program tutorial and see how easy it is to add a real guitar chords, fingerpicking or even a soloing …..

btw for the rhythm u can also make a custom real drums using the tutorial from biab 2007

Thanx PG MUSIC

#278560 - 01/07/15 06:51 AM [Post your own Tips and Tricks here] Re: Home Made Flamenco Realtracks [Re: ostoura]
Loc: Winston-Salem, NC USA
Jim Fogle Offline
Veteran

Loc: Winston-Salem, NC USA
I hope you will post links to your flamenco guitar UserTracks in the UserTracks forum section. I'm looking forward to hearing your playing and examples of what you have developed.
Laptop: i3 64bit Win 10 build 2004, 8GB ram 500GB HDD
Music at: http://fogle622.wix.com/fogle622-audio-home

PG Music News
The Guitar & Piano Chord Dictionary Programs

Happy National Dictionary Day!*

Head to our Other Windows Software page to find programs like PowerTracks, GuitarStar: Brent Mason Country, Video Guitar Lessons, and more!

Scroll down and you'll find our Guitar Chord Dictionary & Piano Chord Dictionary programs. Each Chord Dictionary allows you to choose a root note to select the chord you want to learn, and it will be displayed on-screen with either the piano keyboard or the guitar fretboard!

In the Guitar Chord Dictionary & Piano Chord Dictionary you can change the sounds within the Settings window, whether it be the Root note or the Chord, and it doesn't even have to be a guitar or piano! Looking through the options, there's various piano choices, guitar choices, organ, etc. - but you can also choose more unique sounds like the tuba, saxophone, trumpet, clarinet, and more!

*October 16th

Band-in-a-Box® Video Testimonial by C. Dan Roberts

Our latest Video Testimonial comes from C. Dan Roberts, and his enthusiasm for Band-in-a-Box® is inspiring!

Watch the video...

Do you have a video testimonial that you would like to share? Contact us at marketing@pgmusic.com.

Visit C. Dan Roberts testimonial page here.

Train Your Brain with Band-in-a-Box®

Today* is National Train Your Brain Day!

You can definitely do that with Band-in-a-Box®

Open your Band-in-a-Box® program, and you'll find the [Practice] button in the toolbar - it's a GREAT resource!
Minimized your toolbar? Head to Window | Practice Window or ALT SHIFT L to access.

In this window, you'll find many options to help you practice, including Ear Training games (Pitch Invasion is my favorite!), access to the Chord Builder and Chord Subs, some helpful tools within the Playalong Features menu (like Trade 4s, woodshed tempo, etc.), and more!

Train Your Brain with Band-in-a-Box® today!

Resources:
Windows Online Manual: Practice Window
Mac Online Manual: Tools, Wizards, Tutors, and Fun

*October 13

Band-in-a-Box® 2020 Updates for Windows & Mac!

We've just released FREE Updates for both Band-in-a-Box® 2020 for Windows & Mac program users!

With the latest update for Band-in-a-Box® 2020 for Windows, you can now choose the "Save Exact Chord Text" checkbox to the Save XML dialog, there are VST feature updates, Audio Chord Wizard enhancements, updated program messages, we've applied fixes to an assortment of user-reported issues, and the DAW Plugin 2.12.15 Update has been added too!

Review the complete list of updates for build 734 and download it here.

The newest Band-in-a-Box® 2020 for Mac update also includes VST feature updates, as well as RealTracks & RealDrums Picker enhancements, smoother 'tabbing' between dialog windows, and additional fixes applied to an assortment of user-reported issues. If you missed adding the DAW Plugin 2.12.15 update from September, it will be added with this update too!

Review the complete list of updates for build 420 and download it here.

Video - How to Transpose a Region of a Band-in-a-Box® Song

Want to learn how to transpose just one chorus of your Band-in-a-Box® song?

Check out our latest video, shared to the I want a video that shows me how to... forum: https://youtu.be/XiMrgtQ7u14

Band-in-a-Box® - What People Are Saying...

Wow, check out the latest feedback from Band-in-a-Box® users!

"I have one song I've been torturing over to get the sound right for quite some time and I merely keyed in the chords and what BB generated is awesome. Just what I hoped that song would sound like. What had taken me months to get right (and couldn't), the program could do in about an hour - AMAZING!"

"Great Ear Training Exercises! And I love that that you can set the tempo to whatever you choose. It's great for learning a tune!"

"A very good and easy to use musical program!"

"It's amazingly easy to use! Write a song? No problem! Add background sound track to a video? No problem! Put notes on a staff and have BB make up a chord progression and tell what key you are in? No problem! Start with a chord progression and have BB make a melody line? No problem!"

"Still the best practice tool I have found, great for running lines, improvising over and really helpful for working on song writing ideas as well! Good for beginners, and the more musical skill and knowledge you have the more you will get out of the software."

"I create demo songs with Band-in-a-Box, it helps me to get my ideas across to my engineer!"

"Been using Band-in-a-Box for years. Outstanding product from a great company!"

"It's like buying a Musical History Jukebox. It comes with probably 3000 styles and is like hiring session musicians to play rhythm with you, they even have soloists! It introduces you to so many types of rhythms that you other wise would know nothing about. "

"Paul McCartney said you gotta have a great band behind you. Well, Band-in-a-Box is my band."

"It's as easy as typing in the chords, choosing your style, instruments, etc., and off you go! Learning the tune? You can slow it down while you work on it then speed it up. My favorite analogy is a good chess program, which will play at your speed and level and is eternally patient!"

"I love my Band in a box, it does so much! Besides all the RealTracks and song ideas, it's a great tool to stay sharp with your licks. Social distancing got you down? Can't jam with friends? Pick out any song and go to the mixer button, there you can mute any instrument that's playing so you can jump right in and play along!"

"I love it. I'm a drummer, and Band-in-a-Box really keeps me on my toes!"

"The DAW plugin is really great. Trust me on this. I use it with Studio One.

"This is how I've been able to gig solo for the past 20 years. Band-in-a-Box is the great equalizer for us none rhythm players."

"Wouldn't want to be without it! One of the best things I bought in my life. Simple as that."

"As a songwriter I really love to work with Band-in-a-Box. The only limitation is your own creativity."

"I've used Band-in-a-Box for 25 years and thanks to this program and the advice of PG Music staff I've written over 100 songs. It's great software and amazing help to me as a musician. CONGRATS!!!"

Thank you for all the amazing feedback!

Band-in-a-Box® - A Teaching Tool!

Did you know that we offer Band-in-a-Box® LabPAK and Site License purchase options for schools? This is an ideal option for any educational institution looking to add Band-in-a-Box® to their curriculum.

Learn more about the LabPAK purchase options here: Windows | Mac.

How would a teacher use Band-in-a-Box® in a school setting?

A few ideas:
-practice sight reading with the students by following the on-screen notation
-display the Guitar Fretboard or Big Piano Window to watch the notes being played
-Trading fours! (etc.)
-generate a song for accompaniment during practice sessions
-create a practice song and save it as an audio file to send home with the student for additional practice!

...and more!

Wondering how to add a Band-in-a-Box LabPAK to your school? Feel free to contact us directly with any questions you might have! Click here to send us an email.

Forum Stats
33032 Members
68 Forums
66526 Topics
565645 Posts

Max Online: 2537 @ 01/19/20 07:09 AM
Newest Members
apollo_synth, ademtrottrid, sally908, Howard B, Jerome Hubbard

33032 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
CaptainMoto 161
Janice & Bud 136