You need to be logged in to post
Options
Index
#203498 - 05/17/13 12:18 PM [Post your own Tips and Tricks here] Home Made Flamenco Realtracks
ostoura Offline

Hi
I Have Found That Flamenco Realtracks i'm Waited For Wont Be Produced From BiAB For A while So I Decided To Try TO Make One My Self So I Will Replace The "Guitar, Acoustic, Strumming Ev 085" Found In Set 1 To A Flamenco Chords Acoustic Nylon Guitar

1- Search In Th Realtracks Folder For The Folder "Guitar, Acoustic, Strumming Ev 085"

2- Copy The Content To Be Edited In Your Desktop

3- Analyze The Chords Found In ACG002.wav (Scale Is C)

4- And Here i Stopped Cause I Needed Help To Know What Chords They Use.. Although Here Is A List Of The Scales According To The Files

ACG001 Scale A
ACG002 Scale C
ACG003 Scale D
ACG004 Scale E
ACG005 Scale F
ACG006 Scale G
ACG007 Scale A
ACG008 Scale C
ACG009 Scale D
ACG010 Scale E
ACG011 Scale F
ACG012 Scale G

By The Way All This Scales Are Same For All Realtracks

So What is The Chords Played For The C Scale ACG002.wav?

Any Help

Edited by ostoura (05/17/13 07:25 PM)

#203519 - 05/17/13 05:25 PM [Post your own Tips and Tricks here] Re: Home Made Flamenco Realtracks [Re: ostoura]
Loc: Australia
Noel96 Offline
Veteran

Loc: Australia
Hi ostoura,

Knowledge of how to create and assemble Realtracks has never been released by PG Music. These are the invention of Peter Gannon and his team and as such, they would be protected by patent laws and intellectual property laws.

The fact that you want to create your own flamenco guitar tracks suggests that you can play flamenco guitar. Why not simply record yourself playing on your songs? My experience tells me that it doesn't matter how good a Realtracks is, it's still not as good as a live player.

Kind regards,
Noel

Edited by Noel96 (05/17/13 05:26 PM)

#203529 - 05/17/13 07:10 PM [Post your own Tips and Tricks here] Re: Home Made Flamenco Realtracks [Re: Noel96]
ostoura Offline

Hi Noel

Thanks For Reply, About The Copy Rights, I Guess The Law Stated That It Would Be Protected If I Make It In A Commercial Way, While I'm Intended To Use it Individually Only To Solve A Big Problem Which is The Absent Of The Flamenco, Ethnic, Oriental, Greek, Indian And Far-Eastern Styles.

As World Music Composer, I need A Fast Way To Accompany My Melody While Composing, Then When Its Time For A Real production I Use Logic To Record Totally Live Music, But During Composing I Like The Feel Of The RealTracks, Its The Closest To Live And Much Better Than Any Other Virtual Instruments (VST/AU).

And Also By The Way I Have Some Video Recorded From Band In A Box 2007 As A Tutorial To Help You Build Your Own RealDrums. Cause During 2007 There Where No Realtracks Yet , But They Just Produced The RealDrums, And Really This Help Me To Make The Full Drums Of Flamenco Percussions And Indian Drums, And Since This Video Is A Proof That BIAB Not Preventing But Also Helping To Make Your Own RealDrums, I Guess Its Also No problem To make RealTracks.

Anyway I Already Have Tried to Replace The Files And I Did Succeeded To Get A Different Sound And My Only Problem Is The Difference In Chords Like The Slight Difference Between A Chord Like FMaj And F2 Or FAdd9.
Cause My Ear Detects Like Major, Minor, 7, m7, Sus, And Aug,

Even The Audio Chord Recognition In Band In A Box Is Not So Accurate.

My Conclusion For The ACG002.wav (Which Is C Scale) Is
C, C, Am, Am, F, F, C, C, C, C, Am, Am, F, F, G, G, F C, Am G, F C, Am G, F C, Am G, F C, Am G, F C, F C, G, G, F C, G Am, F, G, Am, Em, F, G, Am, Em, F, G, Am, Em, F, G, Am, Em, F, G, Am, Em, F, G, Am, Em, F, G, F, G, Am, Am, F, G, Am, G Am, G, Am Bb, F C, Am Bb, F C, Am Bb, F C, Am Bb, G, Bb G, Am G, Bb G, Am G, Dm, Em, F, G, C, C, C, C, F, F, C, C, C, F, Am, G, F, F, G, G, Am, Am, F, F, Am, Am, G, G, Dm, Dm, Em, Em, Dm, Dm, G, G, Am, Am, E7, E7, E7, E7, Am, Am, Dm, Dm, Am, Am, Dm, E7, Am, Dm, Am Dm, Am, Dm Em, F G, F, Em, Dm, G, C G, C, Am F, G, F G, C, Am G, C, Am G, F G, Am G, Dm G, C F, G Am, F Am, G G7, Am G7, Dm G, Am G7, Dm Em, F, G Am, F, Dm, C Dm C, G7, G G7 G, Am, Am Em Am, G, G F G, C, C F C, F, G F G, C, Am G Am, G, G F G, C, C, C, C, C,

So Could You Please Correct My Chords If I'm Wrong?

Edited by ostoura (05/17/13 07:24 PM)

#204997 - 05/31/13 10:58 PM [Post your own Tips and Tricks here] Re: Home Made Flamenco Realtracks [Re: Noel96]
Loc: Sacramento, California
dcuny Offline
Veteran

Loc: Sacramento, California
I don't know if PG Music has applied for a patent on RealTracks, or the file layout is protected IP. After all, one loop manufacturer trumpets that their naming system is patented (although that's not quite what the actual patent claims). But I digress...

The RealTrack files are (obviously) unencrypted .wma file, and listening to them makes it pretty clear what's going on. To pretend there's some deep secret hidden seems a bit odd.

Now, staying awake while listening to "raw" RealTracks can be a challenge. wink

The real value in RealTracks isn't some sort of proprietary wizardry, but the work that's gone into building them, which is why I suspect other folk haven't been making them: it's a niche market for niche market.

But I don't think many of us on the forum want to put the Benevolent Powers That Be to the test - myself included! So I doubt you'll get a response to your question, even if someone's worked it out.

Edited by dcuny (05/31/13 11:02 PM)

Vocal control, you say. Never heard of it. Is that some kind of ProTools thing?

#278515 - 01/06/15 11:00 PM [Post your own Tips and Tricks here] Re: Home Made Flamenco Realtracks [Re: ostoura]
ostoura Offline

GREAT news, now and finally u can make your own real tracks ….on biab 2014 user style …..check the program tutorial and see how easy it is to add a real guitar chords, fingerpicking or even a soloing …..

btw for the rhythm u can also make a custom real drums using the tutorial from biab 2007

Thanx PG MUSIC

#278560 - 01/07/15 06:51 AM [Post your own Tips and Tricks here] Re: Home Made Flamenco Realtracks [Re: ostoura]
Loc: Winston-Salem, NC USA
Jim Fogle Offline
Veteran

Loc: Winston-Salem, NC USA
I hope you will post links to your flamenco guitar UserTracks in the UserTracks forum section. I'm looking forward to hearing your playing and examples of what you have developed.
Laptop: i3 64bit Win 10 build 2004, 8GB ram 500GB HDD
Music at: http://fogle622.wix.com/fogle622-audio-home

PG Music News
Band-in-a-Box® Delivery Explained...

When you order your copy of Band-in-a-Box® for Windows or Mac directly from PG Music Inc., you can choose to download your order, ship your order, or BOTH!

Having your Pro, MegaPAK, or PlusPAK shipped? Choose between DVD installation or flash drive installation during the checkout process. Purchasing the UltraPAK or UltraPAK+? These ship pre-installed on a USB 3.0 hard drive!

Don't forget, just because you're order is shipping doesn't mean you can't download it while you wait - you can locate your online order records in your pgmusic.com account, within the "My Products" section.

Update Your Band-in-a-Box® 2020 for Mac Today!

Update your Band-in-a-Box® 2020 for Mac to the latest build 419 to correct any improper messages for Natural Arrangements, apply VST setting improvements, experience faster customized RealTracks and RealDrums Pickers, and fix a few other user-reported issues within the program.

You'll also receive the latest DAW Plugin version 2.12.15 update, with more than 30 additions and updates, including additional options within context menus, the ability to loop a set of bars by highlighting them, and more!

Learn more about this FREE update and download it here.

Let's Hear Your Band-in-a-Box® Songs!

Working on your first song in Band-in-a-Box®? Or maybe you've built up a great collection of songs... Make sure to share them to the User Showcase Forum where other program users post their original songs too! Receive feedback, build your audience, and connect with other enthusiastic program users - you'll be happy you did!

While you're there, make sure to listen to some of the other great songs posted!

Band-in-a-Box® Country Music Add-ons!

Happy International Country Music Day!!!

You might not think of Band-in-a-Box® as a country music making machine, but you'd be surprised... there are OVER 850 Country RealTracks available!

See (hear?) the Country songs created by Band-in-a-Box® users when you check out the Band-in-a-Box® Radio playlists Country/EZ Listening/Folk 1 and Country/EZ Listening/Folk 2.

Feeling inspired to create your own Country song in Band-in-a-Box®? Pop into the RealTracks Picker and create your own custom country band by filtering for "Country" or choose an existing Country style within the StylePicker Window by choosing a "Country" Filter String (from the drop down menu).

Band-in-a-Box® 2020 French for Mac is Here!

Band-in-a-Box® 2020 apporte plus de 50 nouvelles fonctionnalités ! Des améliorations ont été apportées aux RealTracks (RealTracks vocales au son plus doux, Epaississement des RealTracks, fonctions RealTracks "Trouver un Subs" et Multiriffs). La majorité des RealDrums dispose maintenant de RealCharts (avec une notation Drums précise). Le nouveau navigateur d'artistes RealTracks permet la recherche d'informations/bios/liens/listes sur artistes RealTracks. Le nouveau navigateur de fonctions permet à l'utilisateur nouveau ou "tête en l'air" de trouver et d'utiliser facilement la plupart des fonctionnalités/raccourcis/documents à partir d'une seule fenêtre. L'égalisation du tempo permet de changer un morceau rubato enregistré en un tempo fixe. L'étirement audio temps/pitch a été amélioré (Elastique inclus). Il y a des améliorations un peu partout dans le SongPicker, les Intros automatiques avec Basse/drums ou drums seuls, l'extension du nombre de titres avec + 3.400 titres nouveaux, MusicXML, la guitare avec vues "gaucher" et "élève", la fonction glisser-déposer, l'affichage multi-fenêtres de l'Assistant Accord Audio et bien plus encore !

ACHAT / MISE À JOUR, & TÉLÉCHARGEMENT MAINTENANT!

Get Inspired with the Band-in-a-Box® Title Generator!

There can be many triggers that could inspire you to write a song... but what if you're wanting to write a song, and are having trouble finding the inspiration you need?

Jump start your creativity using the Title Generator feature in Band-in-a-Box®.

I love this feature - it delivers some beautiful results!

To access this feature:

Mac: select Edit | Chords | Auto-Generate Song Title menu command (control+shift+S). The song title will appear in the Title window! Repeat the Auto-Generate Song Title command until the program comes up with a suitable title for your song. Band-in-a-Box® will keep generating new titles for as long as it takes to get the right one.

Windows: click on the "Generate Title" button within the main screen of the program and you can choose to "auto-generate" a song title which will appear right in the Title field of your song, or for a more varied selection choose to "generate multiple titles" and you'll be taken to the Title Generator window, which can generate a list of 50 song titles for you!

I've just done this, and won't bother list all 50 here - but the "top 10" I've chosen from my generated list are:
Eloquent Laugh
Statuesque Luck
Considering a Rainbow
Brief Fling, Acknowledged
Something for a Sandpiper
Happy Runaround
Cheatin' Skies
Then Came a Rose
The Mention of My Love
Eternal Raincheck

Give it a try!

The resource for this feature can also be edited, allowing you to customize the results.
(to do this, review the file TITL1.TXT within the BB Data folder.)

Band-in-a-Box® - Loops-with-Style PAK Video Tutorial

Wondering how to use the Loops-with-Style PAKs in your songs?

Check out our latest video, where we explain installing Loops-with-Style PAKs, locating the content within the proram, and how to use them in either in Band-in-a-Box® or in other DAWs - Watch the video...

Learn about the Styles included, applying the Loops, how the Loops will work with your song settings, using these Loops in other DAWs, and more!

Note: this video was made using the Windows version, however the steps are the same for Mac.

Forum Stats
32870 Members
68 Forums
66189 Topics
562214 Posts

Max Online: 2537 @ 01/19/20 07:09 AM
Newest Members
JRoot, Ashley U, Portland Guitar, kenjf, Bruce Hall

32869 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
eddie1261 174
VideoTrack 142