Hi,
There is one quirk of BIAB which is not terminal but which can get quite annoying the longer you work on a session.

If you have a couple of tracks muted and then you solo a third track it automatically 'mutes' all the other non-muted tracks. When you then un-solo the third track it then automatically un-mutes everything including the two tracks that were originally muted. It would be really useful if it could remember which tracks were already muted when you hit the solo and leave them muted when you released the solo.

On a similar vein, it would be nice if you could solo more than one track at a time. I know that you can acheive the same effect by muting everything except the tracks you want to solo but then you face the same problem of having to remember which tracks you muted in order to hear the solo and which tracks were already muted because you didn't want to hear them at all.

I am on Build 279 of BIAB 2009 so I apologise if either or both of these issues have been addressed in a later build.

Regards, Aubrey

If I hadn't seen such riches I could live with being poor.