Hello everyone.

This is not a post of a tune, but an important update made necessary by a communication from G. Boehm. It turns out that the two of us collaborated on this very tune - same changes, bass line, same everything - a couple of years ago. Strangely, I recall Guenter's outstanding contribution and I think this distorted my memory into thinking that our collaboration was on changes similar to Psycho, but not the exact same thing. It turns out it was the exact same thing. I apologize to Guenter for the sloppiness, but that's what happens when you get old. I wonder if there is a translation of "senior moment" into German?

And to set the record completely straight, if I didn't mention it, Psycho is my twisted up interpretation of a tune composed by Pat Martino, called Desperado, from a very obscure album of the same name. The tune has virtually no melody and you cannot copyright changes. Nevertheless, my standing offer is in place for any Forum member who disagrees.

Aleck Rand

Sweetwater Creation Station. BIAB 2018, Mixcraft 8 Pro Studio, Izotope Nektar 2, Ozone 8, KEYBOARDS: Kurzweil Artis 7, Crumar MOJO, Hammond XK-3, BASSES (fretted & fretless by Ibanez, LTD, Warwick. GUITARS by Guild, Gretsch, Ibanez, Eastwood (12 string)