You need to be logged in to post
Options
Index
#448254 - 12/31/17 12:12 PM [Beginners Forum] How to get laptop to read E: drive
ffreniere Offline
Enthusiast

Haven't used BIAB 2016 Windows for a couple of months now. So I plug in the external drive, go to a song I had been working on and I all I get is a drum track.

I remember having to go into the computer somewhere to change it from reading C: drive to E: but I cannot for the life of me find my back to that screen. Assistance appreciated - I'll write it down this time!

#448255 - 12/31/17 12:17 PM [Beginners Forum] Re: How to get laptop to read E: drive [Re: ffreniere]
Loc: Australia
Noel96 Offline
Veteran

1. Go into "Options | Preferences | Realtracks" and then use the folder (#4 on below image) to navigate to where Realtracks are located.

2. Repeat the above with "Options | Preferences | Realdrums".

Regards,
Noel

Attachments
changing path.JPG

#448258 - 12/31/17 12:24 PM [Beginners Forum] Re: How to get laptop to read E: drive [Re: Noel96]
ffreniere Offline
Enthusiast

That did it - thanks, Noel! Happy New Year!

#448267 - 12/31/17 01:17 PM [Beginners Forum] Re: How to get laptop to read E: drive [Re: ffreniere]
Noel96 Offline
Veteran

Cool. Glad it worked. Happy New Year to you, too smile

Moderator:  Andrew - PG Music, PeterGannon 
PG Music News
Hurry.... Our Xtra Styles PAK Sale Ends January 15th!

Today is the last day of our Xtra Styles PAK Sale!

There are 162 more RealStyles now available with Xtra Styles PAK 6 for Band-in-a-Box® 2018 - that means there are more than 900 RealStyles available with Xtra Styles PAKs 1-6!

We're having a SALE... and it ends TODAY! Purchase Xtra Styles PAK 6 for just $29! (reg. $49) In fact, each Volume (6 total) is available for just $29 each - we're also offering a special price for a purchase of ALL Volumes 1-6 - for just $159 you can receive ALL 900+ RealStyles!

Review all the different Xtra Styles PAKs at:
Mac: www.pgmusic.com/xtrastyles.php?os=mac
Windows: www.pgmusic.com/xtrastyles.php?os=win

This is it! It's the last day to Save Up To 50% on Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Windows Upgrades!

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO SAVE UP TO 50% OFF BAND-IN-A-BOX UPGRADES!

We recently released Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Windows with 64 new features (and a few more), 202 New RealTracks, 40 Unreleased RealTracks, 10 "Low Man" and Re-amped "12-Key" Metal/Thrash Electric Guitar RealTracks, "Look Ma! More MIDI!" – 30 MIDI Styles, 12 new MIDI SuperTracks, 240 new Instrumental Studies, 18 new Artist Performances, and a new Xtra Styles PAK 6!

We're having a SALE on Band-in-a-Box® 2019 Upgrade purchases until January 15th - save up to 50% when you purchase your Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Windows Upgrade!

We've packed our Free Bonus PAK & 49-PAK with some amazing Add-ons! The Free Bonus PAK is automatically included with most Band-in-a-Box® for Windows 2019 packages, but for more even more Add-ons (including 40 Unreleased RealTracks) upgrade it to the 2019 49-PAK for only $49. You can see the full lists of items in each package, and listen to demos here.

Check out our Band-in-a-Box® packages page for all the purchase options available

Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Windows Build 612 Available

Attention Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Windows users... Build 612 is available!

It includes the DAW Plugin patch too!!!

Learn more and download now...

Summary of changes:
Fixed: Songs would not load or save VST data if larger than 1 megabyte, displaying flash message error "VST/FX data is too large to save".
Fixed: It was not possible to use the N key while entering note based lyrics in the Notation window.
Fixed: Recorded MIDI would be erased if also recording audio.
Fixed: The MIDI Driver dialog would not show the selected VSTi or DXi synth after choosing one in the Plugins window.
Updated: PDF and help file documentation.

Band-in-a-Box DAW Plugin 1.9.28 fixes:
There are lots of significant fixes and additions in this patch, especially related to some single track operations not working.

Fixed: Right-clicking generate bass track generated all individual tracks
Fixed: StylePicker, RealTracks Picker, and other style and instrument selection windows would sometimes open behind the main window, requiring you to alt+tab to see them.
Fixed: Loading demo from StylePicker or loading a song when a special track was already present sometimes added an extra RealTracks (special track) to page 2
Fixed: Output directory error.
Fixed: BBW sometimes not receiving message when run as administrator. This would cause some actions to hang or not work at all.
Fixed: Skip grey bars when moving selector through chordsheet.
Fixed: Dragging tracks into Reason would sometimes give a 'Not found' error message.
Fixed: AAX Plugin was not being recognized by Pro Tools.
Fixed: Problem scrolling chord table when crossing PartMarker during highlight.
Fixed: Repaint problem in Reason (possibly other DAWs).
Fixed: Some opened BB songs with realcharts on a frozen track would cause an access violation.
Added: Detailed log file written in BB Data folder bbw4exe_pluginLog.txt.
Fixed: Generation of single tracks would hang the program if the bb folder contained the file MaxPluginsToScan.txt containing Max=0. This file should not normally be present except in rare cases where a DX plugin scan failed.
Added: VST2 FX 32-bit version.
Improved: Installer has options for installing all plugin types. All files are now digitally signed.

Video - the Band-in-a-Box® 2019 DAW Plugin for Windows® in Pro Tools®

Check out our latest video that demonstrates the Band-in-a-Box® 2019 DAW Plugin for Windows® in Pro Tools® - Watch now...

View all of our the Band-in-a-Box® 2019 DAW Plugin videos here, or check out the YouTube Playlist.

Video - the Band-in-a-Box® 2019 DAW Plugin for Windows® in PreSonus® Studio One®

Check out our latest video that demonstrates the Band-in-a-Box® 2019 DAW Plugin for Windows® in PreSonus® Studio One® - Watch now...

View all of our the Band-in-a-Box® 2019 DAW Plugin videos here, or check out the YouTube Playlist.

Video - the Band-in-a-Box® 2019 DAW Plugin for Windows® in Reason®

Check out our latest video that demonstrates the Band-in-a-Box® 2019 DAW Plugin for Windows® in Reason® - Watch now...

Video - the Band-in-a-Box® 2019 DAW Plugin for Windows® in Ableton Live®

Check out our latest video that demonstrates the Band-in-a-Box® 2019 DAW Plugin for Windows® in Ableton Live® - Watch now...

Forum Stats
28727 Members
60 Forums
56218 Topics
468665 Posts

Max Online: 2434 @ 11/14/17 12:37 AM
Newest Members
Edzimmer, mypaperedit, StevieH, bopi5168, marcoind

28727 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Pipeline 388
Noel96 307