Sometimes, when it comes to solving problems relating to BIAB's playback of songs, it's useful for forum users to be able to see a screenshot of BIAB's chordsheet in 'Standard View'. It can help greatly with solving the problem.
To create and then post such an image....First
(capture a screen shot as JPG)These instructions are for Windows.
1. Open the problem song.
2. Switch to standard BIAB view (if you are in 'full screen' view) by pressing CTRL+T.
3. Press 'Print Screen' on your keyboard.
4. Open Microsoft 'Paint' (or any other graphic program).
5. Use CTRL+V to paste the image on the clipboard into Paint.
6. Save the image in Paint as a JPG.Second
(posting the image to a forum)
Now visit the thread below and follow the instructions to post the image.http://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=386690#Post386690