Options
Index
#478860 - 06/22/18 08:39 AM [User Showcase] I Just Want My Baby Back
Loc: england
Biglad Offline
Journeyman

https://soundcloud.com/brad-stevens-uk/i-just-want-my-baby2

A Little bit of Western Swing hopefully. Please feel free to comment and advise cheers. This is my first mix with studio one artist

Style is _TRACTOR.STY (Tractor Fast Country Swing)

RealTracks in style: ~537:Bass, Acoustic, Pop Sw 165
RealTracks in style: ~373:Guitar, Acoustic, Strumming Hank Sw 165
RealTracks in style: ~812:Guitar, Electric, Rhythm Western Swing Sw 165
RealTracks in style: ~1134:Pedal Steel, Rhythm WesternSwing Sw 165
RealTracks in song: 1871:Fiddle, Soloist WesternSwingAndy Sw 165
RealTracks in song: 1710:Guitar, Electric, Soloist WesternSwingBrent Sw 165
RealDrums in Song: NashvilleSwing8^1-a:Snare, HiHat , b:Snare, Ride

I JUST WANT MY BABY BACK 21/06/2018

theres a cold front coming in tonight
weve just had our first big fight
and im here wondering where my babys gone

ive looked here and ive looked there
man ive looked everywhere
im sorry baby if i done you wrong

cos my babys out there after midnight
walking along those heartbreak streets
my babys out there and it aint right
i just want my baby here with me

now loves a word thats pushed around
it picks you up then pulls you down
any fool can love just like that

but im the fool in love with her
and id follow herv to the end of this earth
and asll she'd have to do was just ask

cos my babys out there after midnight

FIDDLE SOLO/GTR SOLO

Cos my babys out there after midnight

#478861 - 06/22/18 08:55 AM [User Showcase] Re: I Just Want My Baby Back [Re: Biglad]
beatmaster Offline
Expert

Nice lively feel good sound all round.

Like the Chris rea track lets dance.
win 10 64 bit 16gb, ssd 500gb, Alesis multimix8 usb,ketron sd,Roland BK-7M, 1000,shure sm7b,sonar,acid,mixcraft, variety of plugins.Sample tank 3, TC Helicon Voicelive 3 2 ,Byerdynamic 770 pro, akg k270,akg k701.
https://beatmaster1.bandcamp.com/releases

#478868 - 06/22/18 10:14 AM [User Showcase] Re: I Just Want My Baby Back [Re: Biglad]
Joe -PG Music Offline
PG Music Staff

Very fun tune Biglad! This definitely got my feet shuffling. Great progression and instrumentation. Well done!

#478876 - 06/22/18 10:46 AM [User Showcase] Re: I Just Want My Baby Back [Re: Biglad]
Sundance Offline
Veteran

Hey Brad,
I love the western swing arrangement you've done here. The song is a real top tapper. There are a few places where the vocal double is coming in before the lead vocal which caught me off guard for Western Swing style. Other than that little nit, I think it sounds great. Congrats on the new DAW.

#478886 - 06/22/18 11:48 AM [User Showcase] Re: I Just Want My Baby Back [Re: Biglad]
Loc: Florida
floyd jane Offline
Veteran

Loc: Florida
John,

That sounds good. Your best mix so far, I think. So, Studio One is definitely doin' ya right! Studio One is the DAW I use - love it.

A good listen.

fj

#478934 - 06/22/18 07:03 PM [User Showcase] Re: I Just Want My Baby Back [Re: Biglad]
Loc: Edmonton, Ab, Canada
Scott C Offline
Veteran

Loc: Edmonton, Ab, Canada
Awesome tune for a Saturday night Brad. Loved it.. Super vocal and backtrack..

#478974 - 06/23/18 07:01 AM [User Showcase] Re: I Just Want My Baby Back [Re: floyd jane]
Biglad Offline
Journeyman

Thanks Floyd ,its just so much quicker . I followed your youtube tutorial, abot the drums and bass thanks for that.
Im enjoying using it.thanks for the feedback
john

#478975 - 06/23/18 07:03 AM [User Showcase] Re: I Just Want My Baby Back [Re: Sundance]
Biglad Offline
Journeyman

thanks Josie ,the vocals are coming in beforehand because my timings rubbish lol

#478977 - 06/23/18 07:05 AM [User Showcase] Re: I Just Want My Baby Back [Re: Biglad]
Loc: New York
rsdean Offline
Veteran

Loc: New York
Brad,

Excellent song - love the swing to this. Very nice job.

Bob

#479061 - 06/23/18 03:19 PM [User Showcase] Re: I Just Want My Baby Back [Re: Biglad]
Biglad Offline
Journeyman

Thanks scott and bob appreciate the feedback

#479071 - 06/23/18 04:19 PM [User Showcase] Re: I Just Want My Baby Back [Re: Sundance]
Loc: Hamlin NY
MarioD Online   content
Veteran

Loc: Hamlin NY
Originally Posted By: Sundance
Hey Brad,
I love the western swing arrangement you've done here. The song is a real top tapper. There are a few places where the vocal double is coming in before the lead vocal which caught me off guard for Western Swing style. Other than that little nit, I think it sounds great. Congrats on the new DAW.

I agree completely.

This is perfect country swing!

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB and RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software and some hardware.

#480270 - 07/02/18 10:33 AM [User Showcase] Re: I Just Want My Baby Back [Re: Biglad]
Loc: Davis, CA
Greg Johnson Offline
Veteran

Loc: Davis, CA
Nice tune Brad!! I like the authentic feel. Lyrics are just what the song calls for...a simple, heartfelt story with a cute, warm slant. Excellent job!! Take care. Greg

#480295 - 07/02/18 01:55 PM [User Showcase] Re: I Just Want My Baby Back [Re: Biglad]
Loc: Victoria, BC
Ember - PG Music Offline
PG Music Staff

Loc: Victoria, BC
Real cool use of those RealTracks! A good country tune. Thanks for sharing!

Edited by Ember - PG Music (07/02/18 01:56 PM)

#480303 - 07/02/18 03:29 PM [User Showcase] Re: I Just Want My Baby Back [Re: Biglad]
Loc: Sacramento, California
dcuny Offline
Veteran

Loc: Sacramento, California
As Josie said, a real toe-tapper. I enjoyed the listen! smile

About the background vocals: one of the nice things about DAWs is being able to edit audio instead of having to re-do a bad take. So if you find you're coming in at the wrong point, you can shift the audio so it lines up correctly.

In my DAW - and Studio One, I think - you can click on an audio clip to select it, and then drag it where you want it to go with the mouse.

But... typically there's something like "Snap To Grid" that automatically aligns the audio clip to 16th note (or larger) increments. To move the audio clip without it "snapping" in my DAW, I can hold down the Shift key while dragging the clip. I think it works that way in Studio One, too.

Thanks for posting!

Vocal control, you say. Never heard of it. Is that some kind of ProTools thing?

#480308 - 07/02/18 03:48 PM [User Showcase] Re: I Just Want My Baby Back [Re: Biglad]
Loc: Charlotte, NC
Tano Music Online   content
Expert

Loc: Charlotte, NC
Real nice feel to this comfy, easy to listen swing track… Vocals are really great… And the lyrics fit the tune perfectly… Thanks for sharing!

#480359 - 07/03/18 07:06 AM [User Showcase] Re: I Just Want My Baby Back [Re: Biglad]
Deryk - PG Music Online   content
PG Music Staff

What a tune! This took precisely 10 seconds to hook me. That groove is unreal, and carries the tune along perfectly. I'm loving the classic country vibe here, and your vocals on top are top notch. This is some proper road trip music right here.

You nailed this one - thanks for sharing smile

#480364 - 07/03/18 07:38 AM [User Showcase] Re: I Just Want My Baby Back [Re: Biglad]
Loc: GA USA
Janice & Bud Offline
Veteran

Loc: GA USA
It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing...

Nicely done!

J&B

#480479 - 07/04/18 07:07 AM [User Showcase] Re: I Just Want My Baby Back [Re: Tano Music]
Biglad Offline
Journeyman

Originally Posted By: Tano Music
Real nice feel to this comfy, easy to listen swing track… Vocals are really great… And the lyrics fit the tune perfectly… Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the kind words appreciate it

#480480 - 07/04/18 07:07 AM [User Showcase] Re: I Just Want My Baby Back [Re: Deryk - PG Music]
Biglad Offline
Journeyman

Originally Posted By: Deryk - PG Music
What a tune! This took precisely 10 seconds to hook me. That groove is unreal, and carries the tune along perfectly. I'm loving the classic country vibe here, and your vocals on top are top notch. This is some proper road trip music right here.

You nailed this one - thanks for sharing smile

my pleasure glad you enjoyed

PG Music News
Band-in-a-Box® Country Music Add-ons!

Happy International Country Music Day!!!

You might not think of Band-in-a-Box® as a country music making machine, but you'd be surprised... there are OVER 850 Country RealTracks available!

See (hear?) the Country songs created by Band-in-a-Box® users when you check out the Band-in-a-Box® Radio playlists Country/EZ Listening/Folk 1 and Country/EZ Listening/Folk 2.

Feeling inspired to create your own Country song in Band-in-a-Box®? Pop into the RealTracks Picker and create your own custom country band by filtering for "Country" or choose an existing Country style within the StylePicker Window by choosing a "Country" Filter String (from the drop down menu).

Band-in-a-Box® 2020 French for Mac is Here!

Band-in-a-Box® 2020 apporte plus de 50 nouvelles fonctionnalités ! Des améliorations ont été apportées aux RealTracks (RealTracks vocales au son plus doux, Epaississement des RealTracks, fonctions RealTracks "Trouver un Subs" et Multiriffs). La majorité des RealDrums dispose maintenant de RealCharts (avec une notation Drums précise). Le nouveau navigateur d'artistes RealTracks permet la recherche d'informations/bios/liens/listes sur artistes RealTracks. Le nouveau navigateur de fonctions permet à l'utilisateur nouveau ou "tête en l'air" de trouver et d'utiliser facilement la plupart des fonctionnalités/raccourcis/documents à partir d'une seule fenêtre. L'égalisation du tempo permet de changer un morceau rubato enregistré en un tempo fixe. L'étirement audio temps/pitch a été amélioré (Elastique inclus). Il y a des améliorations un peu partout dans le SongPicker, les Intros automatiques avec Basse/drums ou drums seuls, l'extension du nombre de titres avec + 3.400 titres nouveaux, MusicXML, la guitare avec vues "gaucher" et "élève", la fonction glisser-déposer, l'affichage multi-fenêtres de l'Assistant Accord Audio et bien plus encore !

ACHAT / MISE À JOUR, & TÉLÉCHARGEMENT MAINTENANT!

Get Inspired with the Band-in-a-Box® Title Generator!

There can be many triggers that could inspire you to write a song... but what if you're wanting to write a song, and are having trouble finding the inspiration you need?

Jump start your creativity using the Title Generator feature in Band-in-a-Box®.

I love this feature - it delivers some beautiful results!

To access this feature:

Mac: select Edit | Chords | Auto-Generate Song Title menu command (control+shift+S). The song title will appear in the Title window! Repeat the Auto-Generate Song Title command until the program comes up with a suitable title for your song. Band-in-a-Box® will keep generating new titles for as long as it takes to get the right one.

Windows: click on the "Generate Title" button within the main screen of the program and you can choose to "auto-generate" a song title which will appear right in the Title field of your song, or for a more varied selection choose to "generate multiple titles" and you'll be taken to the Title Generator window, which can generate a list of 50 song titles for you!

I've just done this, and won't bother list all 50 here - but the "top 10" I've chosen from my generated list are:
Eloquent Laugh
Statuesque Luck
Considering a Rainbow
Brief Fling, Acknowledged
Something for a Sandpiper
Happy Runaround
Cheatin' Skies
Then Came a Rose
The Mention of My Love
Eternal Raincheck

Give it a try!

The resource for this feature can also be edited, allowing you to customize the results.
(to do this, review the file TITL1.TXT within the BB Data folder.)

Band-in-a-Box® - Loops-with-Style PAK Video Tutorial

Wondering how to use the Loops-with-Style PAKs in your songs?

Check out our latest video, where we explain installing Loops-with-Style PAKs, locating the content within the proram, and how to use them in either in Band-in-a-Box® or in other DAWs - Watch the video...

Learn about the Styles included, applying the Loops, how the Loops will work with your song settings, using these Loops in other DAWs, and more!

Note: this video was made using the Windows version, however the steps are the same for Mac.

Share Your Love for Band-in-a-Box®!

Want everyone to know how much you enjoy Band-in-a-Box? Submit a Video Testimonial today, and when we share it on our website and YouTube channel, we'll send you a FREE Band-in-a-Box® UltraPAK hard drive!

Check out some of the great Video Testimonials we've already received here.

For more information on this offer, click here.

Band-in-a-Box® 2020 German for Mac is Here!

Es gibt über 50 neue Funktionen in Band-in-a-Box® 2020! Es gibt Verbesserungen der RealTracks (weicher klingende Vokal RealTracks, RealTracks Verdickung, "Find-a-Sub" RealTracks und MultiRiffs). Die meisten RealDrums haben jetzt RealCharts (mit genauer Drum-Notation). Es gibt einen neuen RealTracks-Künstler-Browser, um Infos/Bios/Links/Listen von RealTracks zu allen Künstlern zu finden. Ein neuer Feature-Browser ermöglicht es dem neuen oder "vergesslichen" Benutzer, die meisten Features/Hotkeys/Dokumente von einem einzigen Fenster aus leicht zu finden und zu benutzen. Die Funktion Tempoausgleich ermöglicht es, einen aufgenommenen Rubato-Song in ein festes Tempo zu ändern. Verbesserte Audio-Zeit/Tonhöhen-Dehnung (Elastique) enthalten. Es gibt SongPicker-Verbesserungen, Auto-Intros für Bass/Drums oder nur Drums, 3.400 zusätzliche Titel, MusicXML-Verbesserungen, "Linkshänder"- und "Studentensicht"-Gitarre, Ziehen & Ablegen -Verbesserungen, Audio-Akkord-Wizard mit mehreren Fenstern und mehr!

KAUF/UPGRADE, & DOWNLOAD JETZT!

With Band-in-a-Box® Your Band is MASSIVE!

Open Band-in-a-Box®, and you're instantly gaining access to at least 300 different RealTracks played by real live musicians!

There's more than 140 Artists that contribute to the 2,900+ RealTracks available! Our RealTracks and RealDrums Artists are top studio musicians, and the RealTracks they play will add an amazing human element to your projects!

Now is a great time to have these musicians handy!

-----

Band-in-a-Box® Pro includes over 300 RealTracks in 100 bands! Windows | Mac
Band-in-a-Box® MegaPAK includes over 500 RealTracks in 300 bands! Windows | Mac
Band-in-a-Box® UltraPAK includes over 2,900 RealTracks! Windows | Mac
Band-in-a-Box® UltraPAK+ includes over 2,900 RealTracks! Windows | Mac
Band-in-a-Box® Audiophile Edition includes the uncomplessed files for over 2,900 RealTracks! Windows | Mac

Learn more about using RealTracks in your Band-in-a-Box® projects: Windows | Mac

Forum Stats
32853 Members
68 Forums
66163 Topics
561857 Posts

Max Online: 2537 @ 01/19/20 07:09 AM
Newest Members
xhosa, JohnDoe, hkh, Martin4889, Jasperb

32852 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
eddie1261 168
VideoTrack 145