Print Thread
Go To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
User Showcase
G
Veteran
Veteran
G
Welcome back Alyn!!!! So glad to hear some Gibsonization on the forum again! I have always loved your freshness and creativity, and this is no exception. WONDERFUL! Great to hear such a different take on the lyrics which really changes the mood. Grab your pen and start doing your own again to (as wonderful as Noel's are). WELCOME HOME!!! Take care. Greg

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Alyn,

You have shown here what can be done with a great song. Your take is so unique and beautiful.

I really love the production and vocal approach.

Noel should be very proud...

Bob

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Hello, Alyn

So good to hear from you again.
Yes, this is exactly gibsonated.
I agree with Janne.
Sensational return, this is a fantastic rendition of the lyrics.
You give so much emotion to Noel's lyrics successfully.
Enjoyed my listen a lot.

Best regards.

Shigeki Adachi

User Showcase
gibson Offline OP
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Rob and Anne Marie,

Quote:
A wonderful performance
Thank you. I tried to read the words as if I was on stage doing a soliloquy as part of a play.

Thank you both, I have a long way to go to reach your high standards.

Alyn

User Showcase
gibson Offline OP
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Quote:
Your voice has the right autumn tone and the solo guitar rises from the ground full of leaves.

Oh yeh .... what a visualisation. Brent on guitar, as floyd said, played the solo as if it was made for the song and now the pick-up notes just float away as leaves rustling in the wind. Brilliant.

Quote:
chaos
yup that's right! I do love the sound of that backward guitar, it adds to the chaos of leaves blowing in the wind.

Thanks a lot Janne

Alyn

User Showcase
gibson Offline OP
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Kenny,

Good to see you back here as well!

Thanks for commenting

Keep your songs coming!!

Alyn

User Showcase
gibson Offline OP
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Howse it hanging Rich,
good to hear from you!

take care

Alyn

User Showcase
C
Veteran
Veteran
C
Knowing a bit of your backstory makes this masterful interpretation of Noel's lyrics even more captivating. Welcome back.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.
User Showcase
gibson Offline OP
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
ROG,

Thank you kind sir.
Noel's words started the gibsonator and a few weird songs are now in production. I also do normal ones but I prefer weird. I've got an instrumental in progress that may be the weirdest ever!

BIAB is amazing in that it produces so much variety.

thanks for commenting, oh and with regard to your comment on your song about the rain, guess what it is doing now, eh??

Take care and keep producing your excellent one man rock!!

pob hywl (all the best) grin

Alyn

User Showcase
gibson Offline OP
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Peter,

Thank you.

I thought the "out of the world" vibe fitted Noel's words perfectly!

Keep on producing your wonderful music

Alyn

User Showcase
gibson Offline OP
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Dave,

"No one expects the gibsonator"
yes that solo was TASTY beyond excellent, couldn't believe how good it sounded myself.

glad you enjoyed

Alyn

User Showcase
gibson Offline OP
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
David,

Thank you, I hope I can forget/resolve my troubles and hang around as before.

You are in a productive streak and all brilliant. cool

Alyn

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
That is a tremendous version of Noel's write!

Grabs you from the get-go and never lets go.

And you recruited a great band. Love the guitar.

And the obviously heartfelt vocal ices the cake.

Nicely done.

J&B

PS Cool to see you here!

User Showcase
gibson Offline OP
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Robert,

Thanks for commenting.
The autoharp and backwards guitar really added an eerie atmosphere/chaos to the song that was finalised by that wonderful guitar solo.
Yes those words said everything to me.

Working on a few songs at the moment so when they are weird enough I will post grin laugh

thanks again, keep your songs a-coming

Alyn

User Showcase
gibson Offline OP
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Thanks for commenting Ember.

Autumn leaves have a ghostly mind of their own with the breeze that always seems to be there.

Glad you enjoyed

Alyn

User Showcase
gibson Offline OP
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Torrey,

Yeh those words and the skeleton of the song I had when I read them seemed to be made for each other, 'specially with all the **** going on in my life.
The last play I saw in London about 20 years ago was Kafka's "The Trial" and my life is now a Kafkaesque nightmare.
My version also shows the sometimes hidden versatility of BIAB
I hope to return soon. Thanks for missing me blush

Keep on producing your masterpieces

Alyn

User Showcase
gibson Offline OP
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Greg,
Quote:
WELCOME HOME!!!

Thank you I am humbled blush

As I said in previous replies I have re-started and have some stuff nearly ready, including a weird instrumental piece and a country song!!

Take care

Alyn

User Showcase
gibson Offline OP
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Thanks Bob,

Comparing my stuff with your masterpieces just shows how brilliant BIAB is with a fertile compositional mind.
Now for 8 chords to a bar eh PG? cool whistle laugh

Thanks for dropping by, I love your latest song

Alyn

User Showcase
gibson Offline OP
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Charlie,
Thank you and yes knowing the backstory does add credence to my version.

Take care dear friend

Thank you

Alyn

User Showcase
gibson Offline OP
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Sorry Shigeki,I missed you!!

Quote:
Sensational return, this is a fantastic rendition of the lyrics.
Thank you so much.

I listen to your compositions and go WOW! You are a composer of music , I just write songs.

Take care Sir,

All the best

Alyn

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Go To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
ChatPG

Ask sales and support questions about Band-in-a-Box using natural language.

ChatPG's knowledge base includes the full Band-in-a-Box User Manual and sales information from the website.

PG Music News
User Video: Next-Level AI Music Editing with ACE Studio and Band-in-a-Box®

The Bob Doyle Media YouTube channel is known for demonstrating how you can creatively incorporate AI into your projects - from your song projects to avatar building to face swapping, and more!

His latest video, Next-Level AI Music Editing with ACE Studio and Band-in-a-Box, he explains in detail how you can use the Melodist feature in Band-in-a-Box with ACE Studio. Follow along as he goes from "nothing" to "something" with his Band-in-a-Box MIDI Melodist track, using ACE Studio to turn it into a vocal track (or tracks, you'll see) by adding lyrics for those notes that will trigger some amazing AI vocals!

Watch: Next-Level AI Music Editing with ACE Studio and Band-in-a-Box

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 German for Windows is Here!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 für Windows Deutsch ist verfügbar!

Wir waren fleißig und haben über 50 neue Funktionen und eine erstaunliche Sammlung neuer Inhalte hinzugefügt, darunter 222 RealTracks, neue RealStyles, MIDI SuperTracks, Instrumental Studies, "Songs with Vocals" Artist Performance Sets, abspielbare RealTracks Set 3, abspielbare RealDrums Set 2, zwei neue Sets von "RealDrums Stems", XPro Styles PAK 6, Xtra Styles PAK 17 und mehr!

Paket | Was ist Neu

Update Your PowerTracks Pro Audio 2024 Today!

Add updated printing options, enhanced tracks settings, smoother use of MGU and SGU (BB files) within PowerTracks, and more with the latest PowerTracks Pro Audio 2024 update!

Learn more about this free update for PowerTracks Pro Audio & download it at www.pgmusic.com/support_windows_pt.htm#2024_5

The Newest RealBand 2024 Update is Here!

The newest RealBand 2024 Build 5 update is now available!

Download and install this to your RealBand 2024 for updated print options, streamlined loading and saving of .SGU & MGU (BB) files, and to add a number of program adjustments that address user-reported bugs and concerns.

This free update is available to all RealBand 2024 users. To learn more about this update and download it, head to www.pgmusic.com/support.realband.htm#20245

The Band-in-a-Box® Flash Drive Backup Option

Today (April 5) is National Flash Drive Day!

Did you know... not only can you download your Band-in-a-Box® Pro, MegaPAK, or PlusPAK purchase - you can also choose to add a flash drive backup copy with the installation files for only $15? It even comes with a Band-in-a-Box® keychain!

For the larger Band-in-a-Box® packages (UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, Audiophile Edition), the hard drive backup copy is available for only $25. This will include a preinstalled and ready to use program, along with your installation files.

Backup copies are offered during the checkout process on our website.

Already purchased your e-delivery version, and now you wish you had a backup copy? It's not too late! If your purchase was for the current version of Band-in-a-Box®, you can still reach out to our team directly to place your backup copy order!

Note: the Band-in-a-Box® keychain is only included with flash drive backup copies, and cannot be purchased separately.

Handy flash drive tip: Always try plugging in a USB device the wrong way first? If your flash drive (or other USB plug) doesn't have a symbol to indicate which way is up, look for the side with a seam on the metal connector (it only has a line across one side) - that's the side that either faces down or to the left, depending on your port placement.

Update your Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows® Today!

Update your Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows for free with build 1111!

With this update, there's more control when saving images from the Print Preview window, we've added defaults to the MultiPicker for sorting and font size, updated printing options, updated RealTracks and other content, and addressed user-reported issues with the StylePicker, MIDI Soloists, key signature changes, and more!

Learn more about this free update for Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows at www.pgmusic.com/support_windowsupdates.htm#1111

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 Review: 4.75 out of 5 Stars!

If you're looking for a in-depth review of the newest Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows version, you'll definitely find it with Sound-Guy's latest review, Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows Review: Incredible new capabilities to experiment, compose, arrange and mix songs.

A few excerpts:
"The Tracks view is possibly the single most powerful addition in 2024 and opens up a new way to edit and generate accompaniments. Combined with the new MultiPicker Library Window, it makes BIAB nearly perfect as an 'intelligent' composer/arranger program."

"MIDI SuperTracks partial generation showing six variations – each time the section is generated it can be instantly auditioned, re-generated or backed out to a previous generation – and you can do this with any track type. This is MAJOR! This takes musical experimentation and honing an arrangement to a new level, and faster than ever."

"Band in a Box continues to be an expansive musical tool-set for both novice and experienced musicians to experiment, compose, arrange and mix songs, as well as an extensive educational resource. It is huge, with hundreds of functions, more than any one person is likely to ever use. Yet, so is any DAW that I have used. BIAB can do some things that no DAW does, and this year BIAB has more DAW-like functions than ever."

Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics81,642
Posts735,383
Members38,525
Most Online2,537
Jan 19th, 2020
Newest Members
OlvaJownDay, Tranner Track, Ely Bass, Barking, SYOTR
38,524 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
MarioD 183
DC Ron 101
dcuny 89
DrDan 70
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.