Hi All,

There is perhaps a third question/type of user.

I have Audiophile 2015. I can upgrade at the moment for $299. That is not a huge amount of money but enough to make me think.

A fully working VST would be a big deal to me. I am sure I could find a few new real tracks that would be useful. An of course 64 bit should have been here a long time ago.

I have 93 VSTs on my DAW. None of them give me any real problems. Some were free some cost around $500. I can assure you I would be angry as hell if my $500 VST did not work properly.

The question then becomes is 2019 worth the $299 upgrade cost without a VST.....
Actually this is the real question. The VST is a small part of the possible uses for BB.

I would like to support PG Music because I think they are a good company to do business with.I like the product I have now.

Unfortunately, it actually is 2019 and expectations from consumers of music software will expect industry standard levels of performance from all companies.

I also think this becomes a serious sales and marketing issue for PG Music. The VST thing is very meaningful to many people. It has to work in a very similar way to the hundreds of other quality VSTs on the market because that is what people will compare it too...like it or not.

I will most likely upgrade just to see what Johnny Hiland has recorded...lol Perhaps not a very intelligent reason for the decision lol Get Steve Morse to record and I will pre pay for your next version.

Best of luck,

Billy

New location, new environment, new music coming soon

Seize the moo-ment
If you feel like you’ve herd all these cow puns before, you probably have deja-moo