You need to be logged in to post
Options
Index
#527699 - 03/06/19 03:30 PM [User Showcase] A few original songs using BIAB as backup (various versions)
Loc: Reno, Nevada
Reno Rendezvous Offline

These are a few songs I wrote. I used various versions of BIAB (2012 - 2016) to arrange them and provide backup.

My songs on Dropbox - Wishful Thinking

My songs on Dropbox - In To the Desert Again

My songs on Dropbox - Where I Belong

#527765 - 03/07/19 06:21 AM [User Showcase] Re: A few original songs using BIAB as backup (various versions) [Re: Reno Rendezvous]
Loc: Edmonton, Ab, Canada
Scott C Offline
Veteran

Loc: Edmonton, Ab, Canada
Dropbox number one source of malware payloads.

#527783 - 03/07/19 08:11 AM [User Showcase] Re: A few original songs using BIAB as backup (various versions) [Re: Reno Rendezvous]
Loc: Texas
Jim Offline
Expert

A Dropbox streamed preview would be helpful...

Edit:
Since I use Linux, which is a lot safer from Internet malware than Windows...
I downloaded & listened to "Wishful Thinking"...
Its a pretty good from song from Richard L. Persike...
He posted "A Wake Up Call" https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=507092#Post507092

I imagine the other files are safe to download also...
Let me see...
Yeah they all seem OK...
But all you Window's users...
Use your own discretion...Be cautious!

Edited by Jim (03/07/19 09:09 AM)
Edit Reason: See "Edit"

#527786 - 03/07/19 08:34 AM [User Showcase] Re: A few original songs using BIAB as backup (various versions) [Re: Reno Rendezvous]
Loc: WEST MIDLANDS, UK
sixchannel Offline
Veteran

Loc: WEST MIDLANDS, UK
Reno, please think about a Soundcloud or a Box.net account for hosting. I wont play or Dl from a Dropbox.
Ian

ALL TRACKS - https://app.box.com/s/501rnzrbadng1elvi45hbf7y08kl5oxp
SOUNDCLOUD-tracks using BB-
http://soundcloud.com/sixchannel
Videos-
https://youtube.com/user/Sixchannel1

#527929 - 03/08/19 07:48 AM [User Showcase] Re: A few original songs using BIAB as backup (various versions) [Re: Reno Rendezvous]
Jim Offline
Expert

Quote:
My songs on Dropbox - In To the Desert Again

Great production, vocals, harmonies...
I really enjoyed listening to this one...
Superb acoustic guitar picking!
You should post these on YouTube or SoundCloud so others can hear them.

#527930 - 03/08/19 07:54 AM [User Showcase] Re: A few original songs using BIAB as backup (various versions) [Re: Reno Rendezvous]
Jim Offline
Expert

Quote:
My songs on Dropbox - Where I Belong

Another well written & produced piece...
Great vivid lyrics...
Good job... I enjoyed listening to your work!

#531185 - 04/02/19 01:43 PM [User Showcase] Re: A few original songs using BIAB as backup (various versions) [Re: Jim]
Reno Rendezvous Offline

Thanks Jim! Appreciate the compliment. I was not aware of the drop box thing and will post from other sources going forward.

#531189 - 04/02/19 02:33 PM [User Showcase] Re: A few original songs using BIAB as backup (various versions) [Re: Reno Rendezvous]
Joe -PG Music Offline
PG Music Staff

Hi Reno, Great work with all of these! Really looking for hear more!

#531192 - 04/02/19 02:48 PM [User Showcase] Re: A few original songs using BIAB as backup (various versions) [Re: Joe -PG Music]
Reno Rendezvous Offline

Thanks Joe! I'm gonna post a link to my Soundcloud page in a minute. I have been informed that most won't open dropbox links and I want to try to do it right. Cheers!

PG Music News
Fun with Band-in-a-Box® - A Reunion Event: "Life Is Hard"

Getting together and playing music and writing songs is a wonderful way to spend some free time!

Recently, a few of our Forum members did just that... and they made a video to prove it!

Check out what Charlie Fogle, Eddie, Herb, Pat Marr, David Snyder got up to - and how they did it: Fun with Band-in-a-Box® - A Reunion Event: "Life Is Hard"

...hopefully it inspires you to keep the fun in making music!

How to: Replace a RealTrack with a MIDI Track in Band-in-a-Box®

Starting with a RealStyle in Band-in-a-Box®, and want to make one of your tracks a MIDI track? See how this is done using the MIDI Track Picker dialog with our video How to Replace a RealTrack with a MIDI Track in Band-in-a-Box®.

Want to see a quick video tutorial that's not on our Tips & Tricks list? You can post your request to our I want a video that shows me how to .... forum.

Band-in-a-Box® Tuba RealTracks

Today (May 6) is International Tuba Day!

Celebrate your love for the Tuba today - add one of our Tuba RealTracks (available in Sets 143, 162, and 248) played by either Brad Muirhead or Philip Santner.

Already have a Band-in-a-Box® song with a Tuba? Share it here!

How to: Search for RealTracks in Band-in-a-Box®

Looking for a specific RealTrack for your song? See how easy it is to search by keyword or file name when you watch our latest video, How to Search for RealTracks in Band-in-a-Box®.

Want to see a quick video tutorial that's not on our Tips & Tricks list? You can post your request to our I want a video that shows me how to .... forum.

Update Your Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Windows Today!

Using Band-in-a-Box 2022 for Windows? Great news! We've released a free update that enhances many of the MIDI features and Drum Stems tracks, updates the program manual and documentation, and resolves a few user reported issues.

This free update includes additional enhancements to the DAW Plugin, and updates it to version 4.5.33.

Make sure you download this free update today!

Learn more...

How to: Capturing and Adding a Screenshot to the PG Music Forums

The PG Music Forums is packed with an incredibly active community, always happy to discuss and share Band-in-a-Box tips, help with any questions other users have, and of course share their songs!

Want to know how to add a screenshot to your forum post? Follow the steps in our helpful video tutorial.

Band-in-a-Box® Utility Tracks User Tip

#TipTuesday

Utility Tracks were added to Band-in-a-Box® with version 2021. With this feature, there are now 16 editable Utility tracks in Band-in-a-Box®, which can be used for audio and/or MIDI! Generate RealTracks, RealDrums, MIDI tracks, and you can even record or import existing Audio or MIDI files to these tracks!

See how forum user justanoldmuso utilizes this feature to streamline their workflow with their recent post, Side benefit of biab added utility tracks.

Forum Stats
36038 Members
64 Forums
74394 Topics
652840 Posts

Max Online: 2537 @ 01/19/20 07:09 AM
Newest Members
hughie, cornbread, ivova61, revnev, robertjohn5814

36038 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
AudioTrack 133
MarioD 119