Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
You need to be logged in to post
Options
Index
#531548 - 04/04/19 11:24 PM [User Showcase] Re: You Don't Know What You're Missing (Co-Write Tom & Bud) [Re: tommyad]
Tangmo Offline
Expert

My dad's approach is a bit different, but I think his heart's in the same place. This kept me engaged and listening, and enjoying.
BIAB 2021 Audiophile. Windows 10 64bit. Songwriter, lyricist, composer(?) loving all styles. Some pre-BIAB music from Farfetched Tangmo Band's first CD. https://alonetone.com/tangmo/playlists/close-to-the-ground

#531577 - 04/05/19 04:26 AM [User Showcase] Re: You Don't Know What You're Missing (Co-Write Tom & Bud) [Re: Tangmo]
Loc: Florida
tommyad Offline
Veteran

Originally Posted By: Tangmo
My dad's approach is a bit different, but I think his heart's in the same place. This kept me engaged and listening, and enjoying.
Thank you much for stopping by, Tom

#531591 - 04/05/19 06:12 AM [User Showcase] Re: You Don't Know What You're Missing (Co-Write Tom & Bud) [Re: tommyad]
Loc: Originally Missouri ... Now Al...
Al-David Offline
Veteran

Loc: Originally Missouri ... Now Al...
Tom, Januce & Bud ...

Gonna make this short and to the point. This is just so touching and heartfelt. I didn't have a good relationship with my father as I was growing up. But he did introduce me to the guitar - i guess that makes up for a lot of other stuff.

Totally loved it! I wish I had some great memories like these to think back on. Glad you did! Best to you ...

Alan

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops

#531631 - 04/05/19 09:45 AM [User Showcase] Re: You Don't Know What You're Missing (Co-Write Tom & Bud) [Re: tommyad]
tommyad Offline
Veteran

Alan, Thank you for listening, Tom

#531644 - 04/05/19 10:35 AM [User Showcase] Re: You Don't Know What You're Missing (Co-Write Tom & Bud) [Re: tommyad]
Joe -PG Music Offline
PG Music Staff

Always a treat to hear your work Tommy!

#531735 - 04/06/19 05:34 AM [User Showcase] Re: You Don't Know What You're Missing (Co-Write Tom & Bud) [Re: Joe -PG Music]
tommyad Offline
Veteran

Originally Posted By: Joe -PG Music
Joe, your comments are appreciated, Tom

#531939 - 04/07/19 07:43 PM [User Showcase] Re: You Don't Know What You're Missing (Co-Write Tom & Bud) [Re: ChicagoBob]
Loc: GA USA
Janice & Bud Offline
Veteran

Originally Posted By: Ezekiel's Storm
Your vocal is always so good. Excellent delivery! Production is tops.

Originally Posted By: David Snyder

Really nice y'all! The vocals here are excellent, from everyone. Indeed a touching song. Super lyrics and well chosen instruments.

You co-writers are on a tear!

smile

Originally Posted By: Bob P
Wow-- this is really good-- First the vocals and harmony are great. The instrumentation and mix was really well done... Thanks!

Thanks y’all - we are happy Tommy invited us to be part of this and equally happy that you like it.

Thanks!
J&B

#532164 - 04/09/19 08:02 AM [User Showcase] Re: You Don't Know What You're Missing (Co-Write Tom & Bud) [Re: Deej56]
Janice & Bud Offline
Veteran

Originally Posted By: rsdean
Tom,

This is beautiful and heartfelt... Your best vocal in my opinion. There is something so poignant and restrained about the delivery that is so effective.

Of course, having Janice and Bud onboard is a gift...

Tremendous song.

Bob

Thanks Bob...you are very kind to say that. It was a pleasure to participate.

J&B

Originally Posted By: Deej56
Tom and Bud,

Great collaboration on this one—heartfelt and moving write. So much that’s good about this one . . . but for me, the vocals put this one over the top. They SLAY! Harmonies in that chorus are killer, but the lead vocal is really, really strong on this—drips with emotion. Loved this one, guys.

All my best,

Deej

Thanks man, we agree, Tom sang the heck outa this one!

J&B

#532413 - 04/11/19 04:22 AM [User Showcase] Re: You Don't Know What You're Missing (Co-Write Tom & Bud) [Re: Tangmo]
Janice & Bud Offline
Veteran

Hi tommyad, I really enjoyed the overall tone of this. Excellent mixdown on all of this and I really dug the chord progression. The guitar sure howls! Well done!

Thanks Joe.

J&B

Originally Posted By: cubanpete
Beautiful song and production. You can't go wrong with Janice. Thank for posting.

Mike B.

Thank you Mike!

J&B

Originally Posted By: Rob4580
First up-Great production. Great life story here. My congrats to all.
Thanks for posting Tommy. Rob

Thanks Rob.

J&B

Originally Posted By: Tangmo

Nice to hear from you and thanks....

J&B

#532714 - 04/13/19 10:57 PM [User Showcase] Re: You Don't Know What You're Missing (Co-Write Tom & Bud) [Re: tommyad]
Loc: Aichi, Japan
animarorecords Offline
Veteran

Loc: Aichi, Japan
Tom & Bud,

Really beautiful and sweet ballad!
I entirely agree with floyd.
A beautiful write! Sincere, heartfelt, meaningful.
Wonderful vocals. Beautiful harmonies.
Everything is just as it should be. A hallmark of Tom Adams offerings...
Enjoyed my listen a lot.

Best regards.

Shigeki Adachi

#532731 - 04/14/19 05:03 AM [User Showcase] Re: You Don't Know What You're Missing (Co-Write Tom & Bud) [Re: tommyad]
tommyad Offline
Veteran

Shigeki Adachi, Thank you for listening and commenting, Tom

#532887 - 04/15/19 03:17 PM [User Showcase] Re: You Don't Know What You're Missing (Co-Write Tom & Bud) [Re: Joe -PG Music]
Janice & Bud Offline
Veteran

Originally Posted By: Al-David
Tom, Januce & Bud ...

Gonna make this short and to the point. This is just so touching and heartfelt. I didn't have a good relationship with my father as I was growing up. But he did introduce me to the guitar - i guess that makes up for a lot of other stuff.

Totally loved it! I wish I had some great memories like these to think back on. Glad you did! Best to you ...

Alan

Thanks y’all. It was a pleasure to participate.

J&B

#532895 - 04/15/19 04:59 PM [User Showcase] Re: You Don't Know What You're Missing (Co-Write Tom & Bud) [Re: Janice & Bud]
Loc: Hamlin NY
MarioD Offline
Veteran

Loc: Hamlin NY
Tommy, Bud, and Janice, this is exactly what commercial radio should be playing. Everything about this is top shelf and air play ready.

Excellent song that you three should be very proud of.

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB and RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software and some hardware

#532908 - 04/15/19 06:24 PM [User Showcase] Re: You Don't Know What You're Missing (Co-Write Tom & Bud) [Re: MarioD]
tommyad Offline
Veteran

Originally Posted By: MarioD
Tommy, Bud, and Janice, this is exactly what commercial radio should be playing. Everything about this is top shelf and air play ready.

Good to hear from you Mario. Thanks for the nice words,Tom

#533325 - 04/18/19 02:28 PM [User Showcase] Re: You Don't Know What You're Missing (Co-Write Tom & Bud) [Re: MarioD]
Janice & Bud Offline
Veteran

Originally Posted By: animarorecords
Tom & Bud,

Really beautiful and sweet ballad!
I entirely agree with floyd.
A beautiful write! Sincere, heartfelt, meaningful.
Wonderful vocals. Beautiful harmonies.
Everything is just as it should be. A hallmark of Tom Adams offerings...
Enjoyed my listen a lot.

Best regards.

Shigeki Adachi
Originally Posted By: MarioD

Thanks y'all!!!

J&B

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

PG Music News
How to: Select Styles, RealTracks, and MIDI SuperTracks in Band-in-a-Box®

Here's a brief overview video explaining how Styles, RealTracks, MIDI tracks, and MIDI SuperTracks function in Band-in-a-Box®, and how to select them in your project. Please let us know if you have any questions!

How to Select Styles, RealTracks, and MIDI SuperTracks in Band-in-a-Box®

How to: Associating Song Files with Band-in-a-Box® for Mac

Our Tips & Tricks videos are great for quickly learning a feature within Band-in-a-Box®!

Did you know you can you can associate song files so that they open up directly in Band-in-a-Box®? Chantelle explains how in one of our latest videos, Associating Song Files with Band-in-a-Box® for Mac

The Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Mac Ends Sunday, July 31st!

There's still some time left to save up to 50% on Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Mac upgrades and receive a FREE Bonus PAK, but only if you place your order before 11:59pm PDT Sunday, July 31, 2022!

Check out our Band-in-a-Box® packages page for all the purchase options available. Need help deciding? Let us know - we're here to help!

Learn more about the new features added to Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Mac.

Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Windows Review

A 5-STAR reveiew - wow!

Read what Sound-Guy (Dennis) has to say about Band-in-a-Box® 2022 with their latest review, Review: Band-in-a-Box 2022.

"Band in a Box continues to evolve as an expansive musical tool-set for both novice and experienced musicians to compose, arrange and mix songs."
-Dennis J Wilkins

Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Windows is eXtra Ready!

We've made Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Windows eXtra Ready!

Thinking of adding the new XPro Styles PAK 3 and Xtra Styles PAK 13 to your Band-in-a-Box 2022 for Windows? Download the latest program update, which adds support for these new Add-ons!

Oh, and the XPro Styles PAKs and Xtra Styles PAKs are ON SALE until July 31st... save up to 40%!

Learn more, listen to demos, and purchase:
XPro Styles PAKs
Xtra Styles PAKs

Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Mac - Special EXTENDED to July 31st!

Great news! We've extended our Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Mac special until July 31st!

Order during our special and save up to 50% on Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Mac upgrades and receive a FREE Bonus PAK!

Purchase your copy of Band-in-a-Box® 2022 during our special and add over 50 new features and a FREE Bonus PAK! We've packed our Free Bonus PAK & 49-PAK with some amazing Add-ons! The Free Bonus PAK is automatically included with most Band-in-a-Box® for Mac 2022 packages, but for more even more Add-ons (including 60 Bonus RealTracks, MIDI SuperTracks Set 35: All Guitar, Instrumental Studies Set 17: Classic Country Guitar Soloing, Artist Performance Set 12: Songs with Vocal Volume 2, RealDrums Stems Set 2, and Look Ma! More MIDI 8) upgrade it to the 2022 49-PAK for only $49. You can see the full lists of items in these packages, and listen to demos here.

Check out our Band-in-a-Box® packages page for all the purchase options available. Need help deciding? Let us know - we're here to help!

How to: Connect a MIDI Keyboard and Change Patches in Band-in-a-Box® for Mac

Our team has put together a video that covers how to connect a MIDI keyboard to Band-in-a-Box, record, and change MIDI patches.

Video: Band-in-a-Box® for Mac: How to connect a MIDI keyboard and change patches

Want to see a quick video tutorial that's not on our Tips & Tricks list? You can post your request to our I want a video that shows me how to .... forum.

Forum Stats
36364 Members
64 Forums
75265 Topics
661714 Posts

Max Online: 2537 @ 01/19/20 07:09 AM
Newest Members
Lucnguyen, Elfin5, Willkho, Jesse, Appoggiatura

36365 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
MarioD 186
AudioTrack 176