Thanks for the comments, Kenny.

#529581 - 03/20/19 05:56 PM [User Showcase] Re: It Ain't Love [Re: floyd jane]
Loc: Virginia USA
Ezekiel's Storm Offline
Expert

Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Scott,

A very cool song (a bit cryptic at times?).

Excellent arrangement/production. Bass & drums -- super. Guitars are excellent. Organ, too... Nice use of stops...

Good vocal. Love the harmonies - are those sung or "created" (if so, how?).
(The harmonies are a tad "crisp" in my speakers).

Cool. Very catchy.

fj

Floyd,
For this song I used the harmonizer from BIAB (I can't sing that high.) I used the 1 down and 2 up and took bits and pieces from each for the harmony line. I also changed some of the harmony notes to the way I wanted them by using Meladyne.

#529799 - 03/22/19 12:45 PM [User Showcase] Re: It Ain't Love [Re: Ezekiel's Storm]
Loc: Davis, CA
Greg Johnson Offline
Veteran

Cool song....great rock sound!! The RTs are just right and the vocal is delivered with power and conviction. Nice!! Take care. Greg

#529917 - 03/23/19 11:44 AM [User Showcase] Re: It Ain't Love [Re: Ezekiel's Storm]
Ezekiel's Storm Offline
Expert

Thanks everyone who stopped for a listen and left me a comment. Work has kept me a little too busy this week.

#529960 - 03/23/19 07:08 PM [User Showcase] Re: It Ain't Love [Re: Ezekiel's Storm]
Loc: The Netherlands
RnAM Offline
Veteran

Loc: The Netherlands
Ezekiel,

This definitely sound hot!
Cool song and a great compression and mix.

Rob and Anne-Marie

RnAM Homepage (completely restyled)
YouTube Channel

#530078 - 03/25/19 08:20 AM [User Showcase] Re: It Ain't Love [Re: Ezekiel's Storm]
Loc: Virginia
Belladonna Offline
Journeyman

Loc: Virginia
Some really COOL lines in the lyrics, such as "Don’t need candied promises to break your disguise" "I need the silence to watch the whispers creep". Movin, upbeat melody, nice vocals. You ROCK!!!

#530164 - 03/25/19 05:01 PM [User Showcase] Re: It Ain't Love [Re: Ezekiel's Storm]
Loc: New York
rsdean Offline
Veteran

Loc: New York
This is excellent! What a really BIG sound - love the lyrics and vocals.

Great mix and production as well.

Bob

#532537 - 04/12/19 06:38 AM [User Showcase] Re: It Ain't Love [Re: Ezekiel's Storm]
Loc: Australia
Noel96 Offline
Veteran

Loc: Australia
Hi Scott,

Your vibe's driving 'sense of purpose' really appealed to me. The sound that I'm hearing is crisp and very, very professional. The arrangement sparkles, your singing is excellent and sits really well in the mix, and the production is first rate.

Really well done!

All the best,
Noel

#532973 - 04/16/19 09:46 AM [User Showcase] Re: It Ain't Love [Re: Ezekiel's Storm]
Greg Johnson Offline
Veteran

Cool song!! Nice, gritty rocker. Mix sounds really good to me....an in your face sound which matches the sentiment of the song. Organ sounds particularly great. Nice job!! Take care. Greg

#582647 - 02/27/20 08:19 AM [User Showcase] Re: It Ain't Love [Re: Ezekiel's Storm]
vicarn Offline
Enthusiast

Nice one.
I don't know about Reaper. Does it have eq filters? Maybe could use it to clear up some of the low end muddiness.
Good melody.

Vic

#582734 - 02/27/20 10:59 PM [User Showcase] Re: It Ain't Love [Re: Ezekiel's Storm]
Loc: Stanwell Park NSW Australia
rayc Offline
Veteran

Loc: Stanwell Park NSW Australia
This has a big beat and plenty of enthusiasm to sell the message.
Oddly enough the enthusiasm seems to have translated into a lot of sibilant sounds - unusual for you - perhaps it's some vocal treatment that's creating it.
Terrific song.
Pop on over to The Recording Rebels for positive, honest commentary, critiques and support. https://therecordingrebels.com

#582737 - 02/28/20 12:21 AM [User Showcase] Re: It Ain't Love [Re: Ezekiel's Storm]
Loc: Los Angeles
Ice Box Offline

Loc: Los Angeles
Thanks for sharing.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

PG Music News
Band-in-a-Box® 2020 for Windows Update Announcement!

Download the latest Band-in-a-Box® 2020 for Windows update to resolve possible issues when playing demos from the StylePicker or other dialogs, enhance the included VST Plugin, display chord pushes in the Audio Edit window, and more!

Learn more about this free Band-in-a-Box® 2020 for Windows update and download it here.

A Look Back - Xtra Styles PAK 1 for Band-in-a-Box®

We were so excited to release the very first Xtra Styles PAK 1 for Band-in-a-Box® just four years ago, and we're thrilled that they have been such a hit!

Xtra Styles PAK 1 was released in August 2016, starting with: Country, Jazz, Rock-Pop, and Singer-Songwriter! Check out our first Xtra Styles PAK video highlighting these newer Add-ons: http://www.pgmusic.com/?vid=-7aJCe4-0x0

We've been releasing Xtra Styles PAKs a couple times a year ever since! We now have 9 Xtra Styles PAKs packed with 1,400+ RealStyles, so there's definitely something you'll love - check out our complete Xtra Styles PAKs selection here.

Mac user? Click here for your OS specific links

Accessing Your Band-in-a-Box® Order Online

If you've ordered Band-in-a-Box® on our website, you can access your download links (even if you selected a shipping option) from your Account | My Products page.

Band-in-a-Box® users who purchased their copy elsewhere can also add their purchase to their Account | My Products page. This is a convenient way to register your purchase and access the installation files if you ever need them for future re-installation reasons. To do this, visit www.pgmusic.com/redeem and create your account, then click on My Products and enter your 24-digit Band-in-a-Box® serial number.

Learning with Band-in-a-Box® - Chords & Games

Want to hear what a chord sounds like? Type the chord, then press SHIFT enter. The chord will play as it is entered on to the chord sheet!

You can also familiarize yourself with how different chords sound using the Chord Builder feature of the program, which will audition different chords for you, based on your input.

Want more? Challenge yourself with some ear training with the included Pitch Invasion and Music Replay programs, accessible in the Practice Window!

Pitch Invasion helps to develop perfect pitch as you shoot down "alien" notes invading from above, and Music Replay develops your pitch, rhythm, and melody recognition by replaying what the program plays, in note, rhythm, or melodic modes.

Pitch Invasion & Music Replay can also be accessed within the bb\Songs and Lessons\Ear Training folder for the program.

Band-in-a-Box® 2020 Russian for Windows is Here!

Мы хорошо потрудились и добавили в "Band-in-a-Box®" 50 новых функций и изумительную коллекцию нового контента, включая 202 новых стиля RealTracks (что в два раза больше 101 стиля, которые мы часто выпускали в прошлом), новые стили RealStyles, MIDI SuperTracks, инструментальные этюды (Instrumental Studies), транскрипции для стилей RealDrums и др.!

КУПИТЬ/ОБНОВИТЬ И ЗАГРУЗИТЬ!

Listen to the Band-in-a-Box® User Showcase Radio Today!

You may know about our User Showcase Forum, but have you heard about our Band-in-a-Box® User Showcase Radio?

What a great way to listen to all of the Band-in-a-Box® creations from program users just-like-you! It's as easy as choosing a playlist and pressing play!

Click here to access our Band-in-a-Box® Radio, and don't forget to bookmark your new favorite page!

Review - Band-in-a-Box® 2020 for Windows

Make sure to check out the latest Band-in-a-Box® 2020 for Windows review from Sound-Guy (Dennis) at www.gearslutz.com: click here.

Sound-Guy has been using Band-in-a-Box® for many, many, many, many, many years - and we still managed to surprise him with some great new features! Read his latest review to learn more about his favorite additions for 2020!

"Band-in-a-Box continues to evolve as an expansive musical tool-set for both novice and experienced musicians to produce not only new compositions and arrangements, but also perform them with excellent musical “talent”. It also provides educational and training tools for keyboardists and guitarists. It’s easy to use the basic functions, and challenging enough to keep you occupied for years. BIAB provides education, inspiration, a “live” band to aid in practicing, and anything from backing tracks to full performances for recording."
-Sound-Guy, www.gearslutz.com

Forum Stats
32659 Members
68 Forums
65651 Topics
556691 Posts

Max Online: 2537 @ 01/19/20 07:09 AM
Newest Members
ame24b, Anamika, musicalman, StuartAberdein, doubleH

32659 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
MarioD 152