Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
You need to be logged in to post
Options
Index
#549101 - 08/12/19 05:52 PM [Recording, Mixing, Performance and Production] WANTED: BEGINNING HOME RECORDING SOFTWARE SUGGESTIONS
rokq22 Offline
Apprentice

Besides needing to upgrade my 2018 BIAB this December, I'd like some suggestions for some fairly good (and user friendly) home recording software. Preferably UNDER $200.00, if that's possible.

I especially desire that the software include PITCH CORRECT or, if it doesn't, an inexpensive pitch correct add-on suggestion.

TIA

#549103 - 08/12/19 06:04 PM [Recording, Mixing, Performance and Production] Re: WANTED: BEGINNING HOME RECORDING SOFTWARE SUGGESTIONS [Re: rokq22]
Loc: Hudson Valley & Lake George NY
Matt Finley Online   content
Veteran

You need to specify if this is for Windows or Mac. If Mac, Garage Band. If Windows, try downloading DAW demos to see how you like the workflow. Since you mentioned December, I assume you have a PC.

Cakewalk by BandLab is excellent and is now free (formerly many hundreds of dollars). I’m not sure about pitch modification; I use another utility for that.

And, have you tried RealBand, bundled free with BIAB (Windows version)?
BIAB 2020 Win Audiophile; [& 2019 Mac UltraPak]. Software: Cakewalk, Adobe Audition, Ozone, Encore; Win 10 64 Pro. Hardware: custom i7, 16 Gb; Roland Integra-7, Focusrite 18i20(2), TCE Finalizer, Behringer X-Touch, Adam sub & monitors.

#549116 - 08/12/19 07:08 PM [Recording, Mixing, Performance and Production] Re: WANTED: BEGINNING HOME RECORDING SOFTWARE SUGGESTIONS [Re: rokq22]
Loc: Australia
Noel96 Offline
Veteran

Loc: Australia
Hi,

I use Reaper to record, arrange, mix and produce my songs.

https://www.reaper.fm/

A Reaper expert, Kenny Gioia, has heaps of fantastic and very-easy-to-follow videos from 'how to get started' through to 'expert'.

http://www.kennymania.com/reaper-videos/

Regards,
Noel

P.S. If you want to have to have a listen to some of my songs, click on the Soundcloud link in my signature below.

#549118 - 08/12/19 07:48 PM [Recording, Mixing, Performance and Production] Re: WANTED: BEGINNING HOME RECORDING SOFTWARE SUGGESTIONS [Re: rokq22]
Matt Finley Online   content
Veteran

True. In addition to Cakewalk (formerly SONAR), there are many users of Reaper here. I think that’s also free to download, last time I checked.
BIAB 2020 Win Audiophile; [& 2019 Mac UltraPak]. Software: Cakewalk, Adobe Audition, Ozone, Encore; Win 10 64 Pro. Hardware: custom i7, 16 Gb; Roland Integra-7, Focusrite 18i20(2), TCE Finalizer, Behringer X-Touch, Adam sub & monitors.

#549121 - 08/12/19 08:45 PM [Recording, Mixing, Performance and Production] Re: WANTED: BEGINNING HOME RECORDING SOFTWARE SUGGESTIONS [Re: rokq22]
rokq22 Offline
Apprentice

Yes, PC/Windows.

Reaper $60 for the license. A great price. smile

Thanks for the replies. Enough to get me started. smile

cheers

Edited by rokq22 (08/12/19 08:50 PM)

#549161 - 08/13/19 07:20 AM [Recording, Mixing, Performance and Production] Re: WANTED: BEGINNING HOME RECORDING SOFTWARE SUGGESTIONS [Re: rokq22]
Loc: Florida, U.S.A.
2bSolo Offline
Journeyman

I like Reaper. There are a couple of things you might want to consider:

You can try Reaper free for as long as you need. They say 30 days but if you hit the Still Evaluating button, it still works. I did that until I was sure.

Reaper doesn't come with instruments (if it does, I haven't found them)so you will need some VST's to play your midi files. If you download Cakewalk (free), you get the TTS-1. It has a decent piano and a couple of basses. For drums, you can use Westwood Drums (think I paid $5) and MT Power Drums (free).

Reaper does have one gigantic advantage for me: I have had only one crash in about 200 hours of work.

Good luck and have fun.

2b

#549162 - 08/13/19 07:22 AM [Recording, Mixing, Performance and Production] Re: WANTED: BEGINNING HOME RECORDING SOFTWARE SUGGESTIONS [Re: rokq22]
Loc: Hamlin NY
MarioD Online   content
Veteran

What is wrong with RealBand? You already have it and I always said if you don't have a favorite DAW use Realband.

Here are some free pitch correction software:

https://bedroomproducersblog.com/2011/07/25/bpb-freeware-studio-best-free-pitch-correction-auto-tune-vstau-plugins/

Don't ask as I have no experience with any of these. But the price is right and one or more may work for you. Most are for both 32 and 64 bit software.

Good luck.

64 bit Win 10 Pro - the latest BiaB and RB - Roland Octa-Capture audio interface - a ton of software and some hardware.

#549167 - 08/13/19 07:34 AM [Recording, Mixing, Performance and Production] Re: WANTED: BEGINNING HOME RECORDING SOFTWARE SUGGESTIONS [Re: rokq22]
Loc: Gulf Stream(nc)/Sonoran Desert...
mrgeeze Offline
Apprentice

Loc: Gulf Stream(nc)/Sonoran Desert...
In the Mac world its hard to beat Logic Pro X
Its got every feature imaginable and a large user community.
Plenty of YouTube videos to help you get started and challenge you as your skills grow

Its right at the limit of your budget.

You will never need another DAW.
Costadelmar sunglasses
KotoBuki high carbon left handed Sashimi knife

#549182 - 08/13/19 08:50 AM [Recording, Mixing, Performance and Production] Re: WANTED: BEGINNING HOME RECORDING SOFTWARE SUGGESTIONS [Re: MarioD]
JohnJohnJohn Offline
Veteran

Originally Posted By: MarioD
What is wrong with RealBand?

It is clunky, slow and limited. Plus it has an old GUI.

I always suggest starting with a real, modern DAW. They are no harder to learn than RealBand and will take you much further!

Reaper is an awesome DAW to start with. Modern and full featured. Easy to learn but tremendous depth if you need it. Large community. Inexpensive/free. Upgraded frequently. Tons of add-ons. Supports all common plugin formats. Great tutorials available.

#549216 - 08/13/19 12:19 PM [Recording, Mixing, Performance and Production] Re: WANTED: BEGINNING HOME RECORDING SOFTWARE SUGGESTIONS [Re: JohnJohnJohn]
MarioD Online   content
Veteran

Originally Posted By: JohnJohnJohn
Originally Posted By: MarioD
What is wrong with RealBand?

It is clunky, slow and limited. Plus it has an old GUI.

I always suggest starting with a real, modern DAW. They are no harder to learn than RealBand and will take you much further!

Reaper is an awesome DAW to start with. Modern and full featured. Easy to learn but tremendous depth if you need it. Large community. Inexpensive/free. Upgraded frequently. Tons of add-ons. Supports all common plugin formats. Great tutorials available.

I agree completely. Plus it is only 32 bit. Note that I do not use RB; I use Studio One Pro but that is not in his price range.

As I don't know what his DAW experience level is I suggested using it as it is free. Some people love and use RB. We both are not in that category.

64 bit Win 10 Pro - the latest BiaB and RB - Roland Octa-Capture audio interface - a ton of software and some hardware.

#549241 - 08/13/19 02:49 PM [Recording, Mixing, Performance and Production] Re: WANTED: BEGINNING HOME RECORDING SOFTWARE SUGGESTIONS [Re: rokq22]
Loc: West coast
chulaivet1966 Offline
Journeyman

Loc: West coast
Originally Posted By: rokq22
Besides needing to upgrade my 2018 BIAB this December, I'd like some suggestions for some fairly good (and user friendly) home recording software. Preferably UNDER $200.00, if that's possible.

I'll throw out these considerations....all are free:

https://www.tracktion.com/products/t7-daw
https://www.bandlab.com/products/cakewalk
https://softdepository.com/search/?q=aud...ASAAEgIVC_D_BwE

NOTE: I've been with Cakewalk since 1994 and have no working experience with Tracktion or Audacity.

I know you're just starting out but "user friendly" is very subjective smile.
So, whichever one you choose just give it a chance and accept the initial learning curve protocols.
We've all been there with our own (various) DAWs of choice.

All of these choices have their place in the recording context....it's a matter of checking them all and determine which GUI/workflow works best for YOU.

Happy hunting....

Edited by chulaivet1966 (08/13/19 03:24 PM)

#549248 - 08/13/19 03:47 PM [Recording, Mixing, Performance and Production] Re: WANTED: BEGINNING HOME RECORDING SOFTWARE SUGGESTIONS [Re: rokq22]
Loc: Gold Coast, Queensland, Austra...
Teunis Offline
Journeyman

I have used Cakewalk Sonar (now Cakewalk by BandLab) for years. More recently I also use Reaper. I tend to use them for different purposes. However, Cakewalk as a free product is brilliant but for manipulating audio Reaper is better and easier IMHO. For editing MIDI Cakewalk is more intuitive. Cakewalk also makes notation fairly simple.

Both Cakewalk and Reaper have all the plugins needed for creating a good mix. (And then some). Cakewalk has good intuitive channel strips in Reaper you need to create your own (there are plenty already set up but you need to add them)

When it comes to instruments there a many good ones out there both free and low cost. Kontakt player comes to mind as a free one. If you get Cakewalk some pointed out you get TTS1 which you should be able to use with BIAB. There are a number of free synths if you are into this.

Learning a DAW is something that can be transferred to other DAWs both Reaper and Cakewalk have heaps of tutorials.

I would recommend subscribing to a Groove 3 (groove3.com) for a while. They have a heap of training videos and books on all aspects of music production from writing a tune to mastering and selling the song. They cover many DAWs, heaps of plugins, how various aspects of audio work... IMHO it is the place to start as many of the DAWs folks here speak about they have covered in great detail (but then which comes first the chicken or the egg).

That’s my two bobs worth. Have fun

Tony

Edited by Teunis (08/13/19 03:50 PM)

#549258 - 08/13/19 05:34 PM [Recording, Mixing, Performance and Production] Re: WANTED: BEGINNING HOME RECORDING SOFTWARE SUGGESTIONS [Re: 2bSolo]
rokq22 Offline
Apprentice

I play guitar, but all I need for the rest of my sound is BIAB, no?

#549259 - 08/13/19 05:38 PM [Recording, Mixing, Performance and Production] Re: WANTED: BEGINNING HOME RECORDING SOFTWARE SUGGESTIONS [Re: MarioD]
rokq22 Offline
Apprentice

Thanks.

Hey, I'm clueless and have been out of the recording loop for years (I bought 2018 BIAB but didn't do a thing with it, then my motherboard got fried. Picking up the PC next month).

I'm just trying to catch up before it is too late. (Hell, maybe it's ALREADY too late. I'm 68).

#549260 - 08/13/19 05:41 PM [Recording, Mixing, Performance and Production] Re: WANTED: BEGINNING HOME RECORDING SOFTWARE SUGGESTIONS [Re: JohnJohnJohn]
rokq22 Offline
Apprentice

It seems that some here prefer Reaper over RealBand. Must be a reason for that.

#549261 - 08/13/19 05:49 PM [Recording, Mixing, Performance and Production] Re: WANTED: BEGINNING HOME RECORDING SOFTWARE SUGGESTIONS [Re: rokq22]
rokq22 Offline
Apprentice

Oh my, over 9 years ago and I suck more NOW then I did THEN. (Before BIAB) frown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUhwf6ttIPw

And over 11 years ago. Remember 4-track analog recording? (And played back on a karaoke machine).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8BqFSTNfpo

Sorry, just felt like doing that.

Edited by rokq22 (08/13/19 05:57 PM)

#549267 - 08/13/19 06:20 PM [Recording, Mixing, Performance and Production] Re: WANTED: BEGINNING HOME RECORDING SOFTWARE SUGGESTIONS [Re: rokq22]
Teunis Offline
Journeyman

Like your guitar playing.

Yep, use BIAB to generate backing tracks. I prefer using Realtracks but others prefer MIDI. Either way is great, but, you need to spend more on BIAB to get Realtracks. IMHO it is worth the extra to get the Realtracks. Then again for good MIDI you need to spend money on good instruments.

Then in BIAB it’s usually just a matter of finding a beat, setting the tempo, entering the chords then exporting the parts. I prefer to edit parts be it MIDI or audio in a DAW where you can cut and paste or slide stuff about (others don’t). I use RealBand where I want to change a bar or so of audio. Use the MultiRiff feature to change how a part is played (but that comes later).

I generate the backing tracks. Then “on stage” I use the backing tracks and put my guitar through an amp sim (TH3) into the PC where I can balance the guitar to the backing. I use a Behringer FCB1010 MIDI Foot Controller to control rig setups, stomp boxes, volume etc in the amp sim. All then goes into a PA along with my vocals. All quite simple and I think nice.

Tony

Edited by Teunis (08/13/19 06:24 PM)

#549332 - 08/14/19 06:08 AM [Recording, Mixing, Performance and Production] Re: WANTED: BEGINNING HOME RECORDING SOFTWARE SUGGESTIONS [Re: rokq22]
2bSolo Offline
Journeyman

I liked Real Band because of its simplicity. I'm one of the few people who like the interface. It's easy to edit with and has some nice effects.

The problem that led me to give up on Real Band was crashes. I rarely had a session that didn't have a crash. It would also Initialize the Arrangement Function right in the middle of a session and it was difficult to get the program back on track. I moved to Reaper and haven't had these problems since.

To be fair, there are some users on this forum who don't have any problems with RB. If you want to stick with RB, you might want to PM JFord or Jazzmammal; they seem to do well with it.

2b

#549533 - 08/15/19 06:55 AM [Recording, Mixing, Performance and Production] Re: WANTED: BEGINNING HOME RECORDING SOFTWARE SUGGESTIONS [Re: rokq22]
Guitarhacker Offline
Veteran

Sonar and Melodyne.

Sonar is now free as others have pointed out.... Melodyne isn't. But in the world of pitch correction.... there's Melodyne, then there's everything else IMHO. Melodyne is worth the cost if you're looking for transparent pitch correction.

Add nothing that adds nothing to the music

#550075 - 08/18/19 11:13 AM [Recording, Mixing, Performance and Production] Re: WANTED: BEGINNING HOME RECORDING SOFTWARE SUGGESTIONS [Re: rokq22]
Loc: Central Ohio
edshaw Offline
Expert

Loc: Central Ohio
I'm a Reaper user. Last time I checked Audacity, it was amazing how it has
continued to improve. Many very talented professional coders contribute to the source software. They provide a creative outlet and a relief from the workday world. PMG programmers work for such a cool company, I don't think they feel that need.

Edited by edshaw (08/20/19 10:08 AM)
TASCAM Digital deck

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

PG Music News
Announcing The 2019 User Showcase Winners!

In 2019 there were 1,089 new & original compositions shared by 157 different artists to our User Showcase Forum!

There were song compositions posted from at least 23 countries, including: USA, UK, Australia, Canada, Germany, Netherlands, France, Japan, Denmark, Finland, South Africa, Brazil, China, Czech Republic, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jersey Channel Is, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, and Sweden. In 2019 alone there were over 26,000 posts in the User Showcase forum, with 1.1 million views!

Many thanks to all who have contributed!

We've announced the "Top 40" User Showcase Awards to the top 43 contributors of 2019 – each of them will receive a free Band-in-a-Box 2020 UltraPAK (including the 49 PAK bonus)!

We've reviewed the contributions from Jan 1 to Dec 31, 2019, and have based the results on a combination of the following criteria:

- great compositions/arrangements/productions
- use lots of Band-in-a-Box or RealBand (RealTracks or MIDI)
- most contributions
- other contribution to the forum (songwriting tips etc.)
- haven't won before (not an absolute requirement)
- haven't already got a free version from beta testing etc.

Visit this announcement post to see if you're a winner!

The Band-in-a-Box® 2020 49-PAK with 40 Unreleased RealTracks!

Our Band-in-a-Box® 2020 49-PAK is still available, and it's loaded with Add-ons you'll want in your Band-in-a-Box® library!

Our 2020 49-PAK includes 40 Unreleased RealTracks, Instrumental Studies 9: Western Swing Country Guitar Licks, Instrumental Studies 10: Train-Beat Country Guitar Licks, Instrumental Studies 11: Workin' Country Guitar Licks, Instrumental Studies 12: Rhythm Changes Jazz Guitar Soloing, Instrumental Studies 13: Jazz Blues Guitar Soloing, MIDI SuperTracks Set 30: Jazz, Funk, and Gospel Keyboards, MIDI SuperTracks Set 31: All Bass with 6 new bass MIDI SuperTracks, "Look Ma! More MIDI 3" with 15 styles, "Look Ma! More MIDI 4" with 15 styles, and over 280 RealCharts for RealDrums (transcriptions) with Drum Notation!

Purchasing an UltraPAK, UltraPAK+ or Audiophile Edition? As of January 16th, the 2020 49-PAK is included in your purchase (uncompressed RealTracks files for the Audiophile too)! Band-in-a-Box® Pro, MegaPAK, or PlusPAK customers can add this to their purchase for just $49, and will be prompted during the online checkout process.

Learn more about the Band-in-a-Box® 2020 49-PAK and listen to demos at www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.49pak.htm

User Tip - Create harmony Using the TC Helicon in RealBand 2020

Interested in creating harmonies using RealBand and the TC Helicon? Check out this forum post, where program user Noel96 shares information on his technique!

Have a tip of your own to share? Feel free to post it to our Tips & Tricks forum!

Thanks for sharing, Noel96!

Band-in-a-Box® 2020 for Windows & VST DAW Plugin Update Available!

Band-in-a-Box® 2020 for Windows users!!! The latest FREE patch (build 713) and DAW Plugin Update 2.4.5 is available - learn more and download here.

Summary of changes for build 713:
Fixed: Rendered audio files might be silent if mono and 24 bit are selected.
Fixed: Possible crash when rendering to audio at 48.0kHz or 96.0kHz sample rate.
Improved: Better support for localized versions.
Fixed: Importing audio files that were 96 kHz sampling rate would fail.
Fixed: The [More Info...] button in the Artist Browser dialog would launch the wrong web page.
Fixed: Importing an ABCNotation file would not include the key signature.
Fixed: ABC files only opening some chords.
Fixed: Problem storing minor keys.(ampersand).
Fixed: A few artists not displaying properly in Artist Browsers.
Improved: RealDrums Picker information for the 2020 RealDrums has been updated/improved.
Fixed: Some of the RealDrums from the 2020 release did not have drum groove names.
Improved: All of the 2020 MIDI SuperTracks now have memos.
Fixed: Some RealTracks were listed under the incorrect Set# in the RealTracks Picker.
Fixed: _Gentle style from Xtra PAK 4 had an acoustic guitar set to Held mode.
Fixed: Some ska style demos had drum drop outs.
Fixed: Rendered files were not being normalized.
Fixed: Pressing spacebar in the Notation window might launch a web browser instead of starting playback.
Fixed: Practice window | Master Solos | Blues Piano, displays N/A.
Fixed: MusicXML files created by Band-in-a-Box cannot be loaded by Band-in-a-Box if song title contains & (ampersand).
Fixed: Japanese lyrics are garbage text when saving to MusicXML.
Fixed: Various animations (eg. Guitar window notes) would freeze during playback if using MME drivers.
Fixed: With some computers, distorted audio when soloing a track.
Fixed: Changing a custom track label had no option to Undo, and did not prompt user to save song.
Updated: Manual/Help [routine updates]
Fixed: When re-saving a song that has an audio track, the audio track was not copied.
Fixed: Dropping a song file onto Band-in-a-Box did not set the current directory.
Fixed: The RealTracks picker window should remember its location when reopening.
Fixed: The Piano Roll window was opening at the wrong bar location.
Improved: Better quality audio resampling when rendering audio to higher sample rates.
Fixed: Resampler quality setting in ASIO drivers dialog was ignored.
Fixed: Using WAS audio drivers with 24 bit & 48kHz output rate might result in noise.

Summary of Changes for DAW Plugin Update 2.4.5 (Jan 21 2020)
Fixed: Opening Band-in-a-Box song files (.sgu) would fail if the file names and/or paths contained any European language characters (eg. à,è).
Fixed: Message if bbw4 has no valid handle
Fixed: Mute and sync buttons not working properly
Fixed: Clicking cancel would lag before cancelling
Fixed: Right-click anywhere on track for context menu
Fixed: Increase maximum chord sheet font size
Added: Double click track name to launch picker of currently selected track
Added: Flashing GENERATE button to notify if song needs to be regenerated
Added: Mute and sync buttons to track context menu
Added: Right-click chord opens bar settings menu at that bar
Added: Error code for bbw4 related error messages
Fixed: Plugin asking to save when booting the plugin and selecting File/Open
Fixed: Crash when running vst3 plugin in reaper
Fixed: Scroll bar margins when resizing plugin
Fixed: Bar settings not saving
Fixed: Time Base, and Natural Arrangement not saving settings
Fixed: Calling bbw4 when already open will bring windows to front
Fixed: Tool tips in Preferences Dialog
Fixed: Time signature should be set from DAW when first opened
Fixed: Set "..." colours for truncated chords to black
Fixed: Selected track in table should be more obvious
Fixed: Click YES to Save dialog and then cancel will reset save state to true
Added: Right click for track table context menu
Added: Medley/Multi (thickening) feature

Band-in-a-Box® 2020 for Windows on a USB 3.0 Hard Drive - Speed Thrills!

Did you know... all Band-in-a-Box® 2020 for Windows UltraPAK and UltraPAK+ orders ship preinstalled on a USB 3.0 hard drive!

What does this mean? Faster hard drive transfer rates will enhance the program operations (faster time to generate tracks, reduced audio artifacts) and offer faster transfer speeds (typically up to 3x faster)!

Band-in-a-Box® UltraPAK $469
Upgrade from Version 2019: $279
Upgrade from Version 2018 or earlier or crossgrade: $299

Band-in-a-Box® UltraPAK+ $569
Upgrade from Version 2019: $379
Upgrade from Version 2018 or earlier or crossgrade: $399

Note: The difference between the UltraPAK and the UltraPAK+ is that the Songs & Lessons PAK is included in the UltraPAK+ package.

Our Band-in-a-Box® Audiophile Edition ships preinstalled on a USB 3.0 hard drive too!
Band-in-a-Box® Audiophile Edition $669
Upgrade from Version 2019: $479
Upgrade from Version 2018 or earlier or crossgrade: $499
Upgrade from ANY previous Audiophile Edition: $299

We're at The NAMM Show!

Heading to The NAMM Show? Make sure you stop by Booth 1015 (Hall E) - we'll be doing product demonstrations every hour, with some RealTracks Artists popping in for performances with Band-in-a-Box too!

Click here for more information about The NAMM Show, held in Anaheim California at the Anaheim Convention Center.

It's Almost Over - Order by January 15th to SAVE on Xtra Styles PAKs & Loops-with-Style PAK 1!

NEW products for Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Mac: Xtra Styles PAK 8 and Loops-with-Style PAK 1!

--SPECIAL PRICING ONLY AVAILABLE UNTIL JANUARY 15TH!--

We've added 164 fantastic new RealStyles in Xtra Styles PAK 8! These are imaginative new combinations of our existing RealTracks library that fall into four categories: Rock/Pop 8, Jazz 8, Country 8, and Celtic 1. To celebrate the release of Xtra Styles PAK 8, ALL of our Xtra Styles PAKs 1-8 are on sale for just $29 each! Learn more & listen to demos here.

Also brand-new is our Loops-with-Style PAK 1 for Band-in-a-Box®, which gives you the chance to expand your loops collection with 100 new loops! We've taken the RealDrums and RealTracks source audio and remixed, remastered, and combined it to create these original loops. All of your favorite genres are covered like jazz, funk, rock, pop, electronic, hip-hop, and more! To show them in action, we've created 50 new RealStyles that each include two of the loops. Plus, if you use the loops in Band-in-a-Box, we've included intelligent versions of the loops that automatically switch at A and B part markers. Each loop has a matching sister loop that works perfectly for another substyle! Get started with Loops-with-Style PAK 1 for the introductory price of just $19 until January 15th (reg: $29). Learn more & watch a great video demonstration here.

Note: Xtra Styles PAK 8 and Loops-with-Style PAK 1 require the Band-in-a-Box® 2019 or higher UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, or Audiophile Edition.

Windows User? Choose from these links: Xtra Styles PAKs | Loops-with-Style PAK 1

Forum Stats
31039 Members
63 Forums
62107 Topics
524965 Posts

Max Online: 2537 @ 01/19/20 07:09 AM
Newest Members
maheshkulkarni, pan, PWeldon, Tjon, Lam

31041 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Noel96 250
VideoTrack 151