#563185 - 11/08/19 11:37 AM
[Band-in-a-Box for Macintosh]
Band-in-a-Box 2019 Mac - Build 314 update (Nov 8)
PG Music Staff
An update is available for Band-in-a-Box® Version 2019Download the Band-in-a-Box 2019 Build 314 update
This update includes DAW Plugin 1.16.29.==================================
Summary of changes for build 314 (Nov 8, 2019):
Summary of changes for Version 2019 Build 312 (Oct 28, 2019):
- Fixed: Video RealTracks would fail to render if using macOS Catalina.
- Fixed: Command+Return should be the hot-key for Options | MIDI Patch Maps, etc. | Insert current MIDI chord.
- Fixed: Window | Audio Chord Wizard menu item should say "Audio Chord Wizard (Legacy Standalone)", and should not be available for macOS Catalina 10.15 or higher.
- Improved: Auditioning styles, RealTracks, and RealDrums will start demo playback faster for online demos.
- Improved: Help video button added to the Audio Chord Wizard toolbar in the Audio Edit window.
- Fixed: In the Audio Chord Wizard toolbar, the "Auto Marking" and "Auto Analysis" checkboxes did not update after undoing.
- Fixed: Clicking the [Analyze] button in the Audio Chord Wizard toolbar should warn the user if no bar lines are set.
- Fixed: Launching he Audio Chord Wizard causes button hints to not show in the Audio Edit window, and it is not possible to return to the chord sheet.
- Fixed: When using the Audio Chord Wizard, sometimes the hour-glass mouse cursor does not go away after analyzing chords.
- Fixed: Double-clicking on a song file in the Finder to open it while Band-in-a-Box is running might cause a "Save before closing?" dialog to get stuck behind the main window.
Summary of changes for DAW plugin build 1.16.29
- Fixed: English should be used if the selected language resources are not available.
- Fixed: Control+Click was not triggering a right click in various parts of the program.
- Fixed: The audio track would go out of sync if opening the Audio Edit window during playback.
- Fixed: RealDrums will not play if there is a .wma file in the RealDrums directory.
- Fixed: The "Include Songs without Melodies” setting in the Jukebox options dialog was producing the opposite result.
- Fixed: The Jukebox should default to the Songs directory if there are no songs in the previously used
- Fixed: The DAWPlugin window might disappear when the style is generating. This affects programs like Ableton Live, Cubase, and Studio One. directory.
- Fixed: Options | Language Selection would cause "out of bounds" error if not using English version.
Summary of changes for Version 2019 Build 310 (Oct 22, 2019):
- Fixed: Some Band-in-a-Box song files would fail to load in the DAW Plugin.
- Fixed: Shots, Holds, and Rests would not be imported into the DAW Plugin from Band-in-a-Box song files.
- Fixed: Clear renders tool-tip shows "Clear Renders_1"
- Fixed: All tool-tips and functions to be "mac" specific
- Fixed: Resolution of Standalone plugin icon
- Fixed: Standalone plugin doesn't ask to save when closing
- Fixed: Update host state when adding chords
- Fixed: "Open Recent" opening file picker dialog
- Fixed: Clicking on bar in chord sheet while playing will stop tracks
- Fixed: "SavedTracks" folder could be any name
- Fixed: Custom "SavedTracks" folder not working
- Fixed: Mute not working on midi tracks
- Fixed: Add plugin support for Legacy OS X (from 10.7)
- Fixed: Synced tracks not updating
- Fixed: Plugin made sound when starting playback in Cubase
- Fixed: Plugin made sound when stopping playback
- Fixed: Generation not cancelling when starting new session
- Fixed: Fix Generate all pages not working
- Fixed: Mixing short Multi-Riffs with full length tracks had wrong timing.
Summary of changes for Version 2019 Build 309 (Oct 15, 2019):
- Fixed: Most menu items are blank if booting Band-in-a-Box in a non-English operating system.
- Fixed: The guitar fretboard type would not switch based on the selected RealTracks (eg. display 4 strings for bass RealTracks).
- Fixed: If the Bass track is selected while opening the Guitar window, then switching to a 6-string track will not display guide notes for all 6 strings.
- Fixed: The [Play] [Stop] [+] [-] buttons in the StylePicker do not respond properly to mouse clicks.
- Fixed: Redundant wording in the MIDI Track Picker dialog.
- Fixed: The Jukebox should default to the Songs directory if no song is currently selected.
- Fixed: The currently selected style should be selected and visible when opening the StylePicker.
Summary of changes for Version 2019 Build 308 (Oct 4, 2019):
- Fixed: The Chord Builder is disabled if previously opened before using a modal dialog (eg. Style Picker, Set Tempo).
- Fixed: The program might crash when selecting RealTracks in the Best RealTracks dialog (eg. #2541)
- Improved: Higher dots-per-inch printing.
- Added: [Print Chords Only] button added to the Print Options dialog.
- Fixed: Wrong notes in Oohs and Aahs RealTracks.
Summary of changes in DAW Plugin 1.16.12
- Fixed: It was not possible to type + in the chord sheet, unless using the number pad + key.
- Fixed: User is not asked to save their song if opening another song from within the Finder (double-clicking on song, or dragging on to application icon).
- Fixed: Band-in-a-Box song files might change their file association to BBM4.app. The file icons become blue instead of yellow, and double-clicking on them in the Finder will not launch Band-in-a-Box. A hidden BBM4 application will be running, and can only be terminated within the Activity Monitor.
- Fixed: Clicking on buttons in the bottom row of the Chord Builder would crash the program.
- Added: Language selection dialog added to Options menu.
Summary of changes for Version 2019 Build 306 (Sept 25, 2019):
- Fixed: The DAW Plugin should not check for Band-in-a-Box update patches.
- Fixed: Better highlighting in chord sheet.
- Fixed: Make selected cell at the end after pasting.
- Fixed: Some styles not dragging all tracks from blue button.
- Fixed: Losing focus in chord sheet.
- Fixed: Plugin stops playing non-synced tracks when closing and then opening plugin.
- Fixed: Issues in DP (8 & 10) lagging and not loading tracks or songs.
- Fixed: Track text resizing incorrectly.
- Fixed: C#7b5b9b13 to chord sheet.
- Fixed: Audio stutters when resizing plugin in Cubase and Ableton live.
- Fixed: Auto generation after open feature not working in Studio One.
- Fixed: Playback in plugin is distorted after switching plugins.
- Fixed: Crackling audio in Cubase.
- Added: SHIFT-ARROWS to select in chord sheet.
- Added: SHIFT-TAB to go backwards in chord sheet.
- Added: Copy selected cell if nothing highlighted.
- Added: Support for all Band-in-a-Box file types (.SG1 etc).
Summary of changes for Version 2019 Build 305 (Sept 20, 2019):
- Fixed: Printing the Lead Sheet was not supported.
- Fixed: The Audio Chord Wizard was not producing any chords.
- Fixed: If Band-in-a-Box does not have read/write privileges for the Data or Preferences folder during bootup, it will attempt to get privileges (requires Administrator account).
Summary of changes for Version 2019 Build 304 (Sept 17, 2019):
- Fixed: Band-in-a-Box was not always opening with the same window position as the previous session.
- Fixed: The "Normalize mix" setting was not working when rendering to audio.
- Fixed: If the "Normalize individual tracks" setting was checked, then the full mix would be normalized when rendering audio.
- Fixed: MIDI tracks might not render to audio when using the DAW Plugin.
- Updated: PDF Manuals.
Summary of changes for Version 2019 Build 303 (Sept 13, 2019):
- Fixed: Double-clicking does not start a demo in the RealDrums picker and RealTracks picker dialogs.
- Fixed: Band-in-a-Box might crash if opening and closing an AU plugin's GUI several times.
- Fixed: Misc StylePicker data corrections
- Added: _Offbeat.sty (used in new features video tutorial)
- Fixed: Band-in-a-Box might crash when opening the Notation Options dialog.
- Fixed: Memory leak when opening and closing the Lead Sheet window multiple times.
- Fixed: Right-clicking to open context menus on chord sheet would not work if moving the mouse while the right mouse button was down.
- Fixed: List boxes were not scrolling to display the selected item (eg. the Loops window).
- Fixed: The notation window should not respond to mouse clicks when a modal dialog is open.
- Fixed: The track labels in the Mixer would sometimes have very large text.
- Fixed: The Guitar window should reopen while starting the program if it was open while exiting.
- Fixed: Clicking near a staff line will now insert the note on the line.
- Fixed: Holding Ctrl key when pressing the Zoom In or Zoom Out (+/-) buttons in the Notation Window will now zoom in or out by the minimum possible amount.
- Fixed: Pressing the Zoom In or Zoom Out buttons in the Notation Window would cause the vertical scroll bar to jump to the bottom location.
- Fixed: right-clicking on the time line in the Notation Window was causing both the Beat Resolution Dialog and the right click menu to pop up instead of just the Beat Resolution Dialog.
- Fixed: Close button did not close the print options dialog
- Fixed: Added the flash message regarding printing to the Print Options dialog
- Fixed: when switching to the Drum track in the Lead Sheet window, then debugger would issue a message about an invalid context.
- Fixed: if switching from LeadSheet to Notation and then back to Lead Sheet, there would be a bogus Notation Window still onscreen.
PG Music Inc.
My Favorite Things - Nudge Chords in Band-in-a-Box®
Love this time saving feature.
Ever fill in the chordsheet fully or for part of song, and then discover you want to add or take away an extra beat or more somewhere in the chordsheet.
Nudge chords (melody) from the Edit Menu is your friend here, the dialog will give you all the options either to remove or add beats where its needed.
To learn more about this feature, read the "Advanced Chord Entry and Editing Features" topic when you click here.
Band-in-a-Box® Video Testimonial & Demo - Rodney Gene Junior
Band-in-a-Box® endorsing artist Rodney Gene Junior has shared his latest User Testimonial and Demo with us, and we LOVE it! Not only does Rodney share with the viewer his enthusiasm for our program, he also shares a few examples of how he uses Band-in-a-Box® too - make sure you check it out!
Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Mac Build 314 Update Available!
Attention Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Mac users!!! A new free patch update is available, and can be downloaded here!
Summary of Changes for build 314:
Fixed: Video RealTracks would fail to render if using macOS Catalina.
Fixed: Command+Return should be the hot-key for Options | MIDI Patch Maps, etc. | Insert current MIDI chord.
Fixed: Window | Audio Chord Wizard menu item should say "Audio Chord Wizard (Legacy Standalone)", and should not be available for macOS Catalina 10.15 or higher.
Improved: Auditioning styles, RealTracks, and RealDrums will start demo playback faster for online demos.
Improved: Help video button added to the Audio Chord Wizard toolbar in the Audio Edit window.
Fixed: In the Audio Chord Wizard toolbar, the "Auto Marking" and "Auto Analysis" checkboxes did not update after undoing.
Fixed: Clicking the [Analyze] button in the Audio Chord Wizard toolbar should warn the user if no bar lines are set.
Fixed: Launching he Audio Chord Wizard causes button hints to not show in the Audio Edit window, and it is not possible to return to the chord sheet.
Fixed: When using the Audio Chord Wizard, sometimes the hour-glass mouse cursor does not go away after analyzing chords.
Fixed: Double-clicking on a song file in the Finder to open it while Band-in-a-Box is running might cause a "Save before closing?" dialog to get stuck behind the main window.
Band-in-a-Box® 2019 Testimonial Video - Peter Torpey
Check out our latest Band-in-a-Box video testimonial, which takes using the program to a whole new level! Peter Torpey is a long time program user who has developed a way to work with the program, even though he's visually impaired - and he wants to make sure that others can too!
Click here to watch!
Learn more about Peter here.
View all our video testimonials here.
Want to make your own Testimonial? We'd love to see it! There's information on our Video Testimonials offer here.
Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Mac Upgrade & Full Manuals Available!
Happy National Saxophone Day!
Our Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Mac Special Ends October 31st
Our Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Mac special ENDS TODAY!!!
Order before 11:59PM PDT to save UP TO 50% when you purchase your Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Mac Upgrade... and receive a FREE Bonus PAK full of great Add-ons!
It's a GREAT time to order your upgrade to Band-in-a-Box 2019 for Mac, which is compatible with the just-released macOS Catalina - upgrades start at just $49!
We've packed our Free Bonus PAK & 49-PAK with some amazing Add-ons! The Free Bonus PAK is automatically included with most Band-in-a-Box® for Mac 2019 packages, but for more even more Add-ons (including 40 Unreleased RealTracks) upgrade it to the 2019 49-PAK for only $49. You can see the full lists of items in each package, and listen to demos here.
Check out our Band-in-a-Box® packages page for all the purchase options available.
Max Online: 2434 @ 11/14/17 12:37 AM