Originally Posted By: BabuMusic
Haha, Hans. You can't help but create that bushfire with this beat. Love your taste, my friend. This is so so good.

Marty, thanks for your compliments. There is one 'but': what do you mean with that bushfire line? I know what a bushfire is, but in this context? Google couldn't help me. I'm sure it is a huge compliment, but maybe I want to use this line too ;-)

Originally Posted By: jannesan
Very nice chording, I enjoyed especially the verses and how the guitars created the rolling groove from the chords. Great instrument selection, fiddle works well. Great vocal performance. Nice story, laughing makes it even more lively and gives justified sympathy for the tramp.

Janne
I knew you would get sympathy for the tramp! The image of him drifting away with a beer, while the others looking at him with big eyes filled with horror was so nice and funny. I had to use it in this song.
I had that rolling groove back in 1975. I had some song on it, but no ending. And only one guitar. But it never left my head and here it is again! you saw it right!

Originally Posted By: Greg Johnson
A fun song from a serious subject!!! A very animated performance and production!! Nicely done!! Take care. Greg

Greg, thanks for your post. And indeed, a fun story of a serious issue. You said it right. Let us hope some attitude will change...

Originally Posted By: MarioD
Very clever!
Your band is spot on! Super fiddle player!
Super vocal on this super song.

Mario, nice of you to say. And I am not surprised you liked the fiddle.

Everyone, thanks again and stay safe these days,
Hans

Hans Berkhout
(Birchwood)
https://soundcloud.com/user-296497130