Hi Folks. 
With a lead from another forumer, I found an amazing wind player Pamath Praveena from Indonesia. He recorded a flute on one of my tunes. He plays several types of flutes and sax in both ethnic and western styles. In my opinion, he is a very talented musician.  Actually it is a team of two brothers. Pamath is the player and his brother is the engineer. 
I explained to him what PG music (BIAB) is and I believe he and the PG crew can make very special Real Tracks for us.  Flutes are very scarce in the RT library, so are other RHYTHM  winds (I am not talking about soloist or background tracks). 

What I liked about the team, they recorded exactly (much better!) than I hoped for, excellent audio quality tracks,  fast turnaround and at a very reasonable price. I hope users will support the idea of Pamath recording some RT tracks for us. I asked them to make a short demo, so I can share it with forum friends.

P.S. I do not have any gains out of this little promotion, other than I hope to see some of Pamath ethnic flutes and other winds RT's in future release(s). Attaching a demo MP3. Since this is not a traditional RealTracks request, I will post this here and at RealTrack wishlist too. If you like what you hear, please support the idea (in RT wishlist) of making RT's for us all to have fun with smile

Here is the RT wishlist link:
https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=609077&#Post609077

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
flutedemo.mp3 (4.67 MB, 3 downloads)