You need to be logged in to post
Options
Index
#619172 - 10/15/20 09:59 AM [User Showcase] MajicSpell ending song of the series
Loc: Redding, Ca
MajicSpell Offline
Apprentice

Finished out the collection "Music for a restless planet" with "It's All For You". I tried to wrap up the three parts with a uplifting tone but still keeping in the relaxing mode. Anyway, I said I'd post it when it was all done so here it is. Thank you all for the encouragement along the way.

I started out with 'PNOMOOD.STY" and ended up with this 24 track beast...

It's All For You

https://soundcloud.com/rick-hansen-170345161/its-all-for-you

(MajicSpell.com has all 3 in proper order, all written and composed in BIB.)

Edited by MajicSpell (10/16/20 10:59 AM)

www.majicspell.com

#619191 - 10/15/20 01:45 PM [User Showcase] Re: MajicSpell ending song of the series [Re: MajicSpell]
Loc: Chicago, IL
EdZ314 Offline
Journeyman

Loc: Chicago, IL
This track is a rich and deep composition with a lot of energy. It's quite impressive that you were able to write and compose this in BIAB. It has the sound of something that would be used as a relaxing demo track for a popular music production tool - big and wide and with lots going on in the mix. You did a real nice job with the panning - that was quite noticeable. The articulation and detail in the instrument sounds (I think I hear a harp?) are excellent. There's a really sweet chord change at 1:31. I'm a bit surprised by the cheering and clapping sounds in the second half though - is that supposed to represent a live audience or is it intended to convey joy or celebration?

Very well done, interesting, refreshing and engaging throughout.

Soundcloud profile
https://soundcloud.com/user-415064494
BIAB user since 2019
iPad Mini, Garageband for iOS, BIAB for Windows 2020 UltraPAK, Xtra Styles packs 6-9, Windows 10 Lenovo PC, Kontakt Player, SpitFire LABS, SampleTank 4 CS, some Soundfonts

#619212 - 10/15/20 04:44 PM [User Showcase] Re: MajicSpell ending song of the series [Re: MajicSpell]
Loc: Illinois
CaptainMoto Offline
Expert

Loc: Illinois
My BP had just started to drop until you came in with something heavy around 46 seconds.
Then you took me for an uplifting ride, dropped me off in fantasy land and slammed the door.

Interesting emotional journey

https://distrokid.com/hyperfollow/captainmoto/on-the-brink

#619218 - 10/15/20 05:36 PM [User Showcase] Re: MajicSpell ending song of the series [Re: MajicSpell]
MajicSpell Offline
Apprentice

Ed, I wanted to leave the listener with an upswelling virtual moment hence I leaned on the crowd a bit. To Much? Cap, HaHa sounds like it did exactly what I wanted it to do. Thanks for the smile.

Rick

www.majicspell.com

PG Music News
Free Band-in-a-Box® 2021 for Windows Update Available!

Update your installation of Band-in-a-Box® 2021 for Windows for free today!

With the latest update, we've addressed user reported issues with using ASIO drivers, exported MIDI files, out-of-sync visual playback, Mixer volumes, and more!

If you're using Band-in-a-Box® 2021 for Windows, download this free update today.

(This update also includes DAW Plugin build v.3.4.4)

Band-in-a-Box® 2021 French for Windows is Here!

Nous avons beaucoup travaillé pour offrir à Band-in-a-Box® 2021 cette étonnante panoplie de quelques 80 fonctions inédites et sa collection de contenus originaux à savoir: 202 RealTracks, des RealStyles inédits, des SuperTracks MIDI, des Etudes Instrument, des Performances Artiste, un Bonus RealDrums "Solo", des transcriptions RealDrums, les MultiStyles PAK 1, les Xtra Styles PAK 10 et bien plus encore …!

Nouvelles Fonctionnalités
Band-in-a-Box® et RealBand 2021: Tous Packages

Band-in-a-Box® 2021 for Windows Reviews!

Head to www.gearsltuz.com for the latest Band-in-a-Box® reviews by Sound-Guy and CoolGuitarGear!

Band-in-a-Box continues to evolve into an expansive musical tool-set for both novice and experienced musicians. You can produce not only new compositions and arrangements, but also perform them with excellent musical “talent”. It’s easy to use the basic functions, and challenging enough to keep you occupied for years. As it has been for years, it’s an amazing program.
-Sound-Guy

From my perspective, as a long-time user of BIAB, the above improvements, changes and additions definitely take the program to the next step. The new elements and audio upgrading are fantastic and I’m even more excited to work with this version than some others in the past.
-CoolGuitarGear

How To Quickly Adjust Your Chord Sheet Size

Did you know you can quickly adjust the size of your chord sheet in Band-in-a-Box® by holding CTRL while scrolling with the mouse scroll wheel?

How handy!

Band-in-a-Box® 2021 German for Windows is Here!

Band-in-a-Box® 2021 für Windows® ist hier!
Wir waren fleißig und haben 80 neue Funktionen und eine erstaunliche Sammlung neuer Inhalte hinzugefügt, darunter 202 RealTracks, neue RealStyles, MIDI-SuperTracks, Instrumental Studies, Artist Performances, Bonus RealDrums "Singles", RealDrums Transkriptionen, MultiStyles PAK 1, Xtra Styles PAK 10 und vieles mehr!

Was ist neu? | Paket

Band-in-a-Box® 2021 for Windows - New Intro Options!

With Band-in-a-Box® 2021 there are additional options for generating an intro!

Within Band-in-a-Box, choose Song Form | Generate Intro to see all the different options available:
-All Instruments
-Drums only
-Bass and Drums
-NEW! Bass only
-NEW! Bass then Bass & Drums
-NEW! Drums then Bass & Drums
-NEW! Piano Only
-NEW! Guitar Only
-NEW! Strings Only
-NEW! Custom - you pick!

Band-in-a-Box® 2020 for Mac Update Available!

We've updated our Band-in-a-Box® 2020 for Mac to enhance Big Sur and M1 capabilities, improve the notation window, resolve AIFF rendering errors, as well as addressing a few other user-reported issues.

Using Band-in-a-Box® 2020 for Mac? Update for free today.

Forum Stats
34013 Members
67 Forums
68466 Topics
586973 Posts

Max Online: 2537 @ 01/19/20 07:09 AM
Newest Members
Peterpoker, john mathew, gelsol, Dean-O, jll79

34012 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
MarioD 181
dcuny 178