Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
You need to be logged in to post
Options
Index
#639764 - 02/02/21 10:45 AM [User Showcase] 2020 User Showcase Awards.... Congratulations to....
PeterGannon Offline
PG Music Staff

2020 User Showcase Awards.... Congratulations to....

You may have won a free Band-in-a-Box 2021 UltraPak ..... check here

Over the past year (2020), we had a record 1,310 new original compositions posted to the User Showcase by 197 different artists. Wow! Now over 8,000 songs in the Showcase! Many thanks to all who have contributed.

In 2020 alone there were 25,500 posts in the User Showcase forum, with 1.9 million views! There were song compositions posted from at least 21 countries, including: Australia, Brazil, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jersey Channel Is, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, South Africa, Sweden, UK, USA.

We'd like to thank and recognize these amazing contributions that people have made!

So we announce the "Top 40" User Showcase Awards...to the top 42 contributors of 2020 – a free Band-in-a-Box 2021 UltraPAK for Windows (including the 49 PAK bonus)

We've reviewed the contributions from Jan 1 to Dec 31, 2020, and have based the results on a combination of the following criteria:

- great compositions/arrangements/productions
- use lots of Band-in-a-Box or RealBand (RealTracks or MIDI)
- most contributions
- other contribution to the forum (songwriting tips etc.)
- haven't won before (not an absolute requirement)
- haven't already got a free version from beta testing etc.

And the winners (alphabetical order) are:

Al-David
animarorecords
BabuMusic
bawb
Birchwood
BlueAttitude
camog
CaptainMoto
Chris Dent
Chris37
cubanpete
David Snyder
Deej56
Derochette
Don Gaynor
Ezekiel's Storm
F.M.M.
floyd jane
Greg Johnson
GuitarHacker
Henry Clarke
Janice & Bud
jptjptjpt
MarioD
musician17
PeterF
rayc
rob4580
Robertkc
ROG
Ronnie Fields
Rustyspoon#
Scott C
Steve Young
Tangmo
Tano Music
TexasFrets
tommyad
tommyc
Torrey Bliss
TuneMonger
vicarn

If your name is on the list.... congratulations! You have won a free Band-in-a-Box 2021 UltraPak Hard Drive (including free shipping of course)

To collect your award, please contact marketing@pgmusic.com (by Feb 28, 2021) (attn: Callie), and provide details of where you want it to be sent. (don't forget to let her know your Forum name)

If you've already purchased 2021, we will refund your purchase price. If you already have BB 2021 via another means (beta testing etc.), then you can designate "someone else" to receive it (just send that info privately in your email).

If you're a Mac user, you can either get the 2020 UltraPak or request a raincheck for the 2021 Mac UltraPak when it comes out.

Once again, thanks to all the creative people who create, produce and share these wonderful songs!

#639765 - 02/02/21 10:49 AM [User Showcase] Re: 2020 User Showcase Awards.... Congratulations to.... [Re: PeterGannon]
Loc: Wauconda
MusicStudent Offline
Veteran

Loc: Wauconda
Congratulations folks!

#639776 - 02/02/21 11:58 AM [User Showcase] Re: 2020 User Showcase Awards.... Congratulations to.... [Re: PeterGannon]
Loc: GA USA
Janice & Bud Offline
Veteran

Loc: GA USA
Congrats to all and thank you PG Music for your products, your generosity and the opportunity to participate in this great forum community. And from that community we have made wonderful and enduring friendships.

You all bring a LOT of joy to MANY people!

J&B

#639778 - 02/02/21 12:02 PM [User Showcase] Re: 2020 User Showcase Awards.... Congratulations to.... [Re: PeterGannon]
Guitarhacker Offline
Veteran

Congrats to this amazing group of musicians and writers.

Seriously, all I can say is thanks to PG Music and everyone who works there, for  making the absolute best software in the music business. Bar none. It lets me express the creativity in my soul in a way that nothing else can do.

And in case you didn't know..... PG is one of the most generous companies in the world.

Thank you!

Add nothing that adds nothing to the music.

As the sword chooses the warrior, so too, the song chooses the writer.

#639780 - 02/02/21 12:42 PM [User Showcase] Re: 2020 User Showcase Awards.... Congratulations to.... [Re: PeterGannon]
Loc: Edmonton, Ab, Canada
Scott C Offline
Veteran

Loc: Edmonton, Ab, Canada
Congrats to the members of the forum included in this years awards

Thanks PGMusic for the honour. Really appreciate being included in this group.

#639785 - 02/02/21 01:32 PM [User Showcase] Re: 2020 User Showcase Awards.... Congratulations to.... [Re: PeterGannon]
Loc: Helsinki, Finland
dani48 Offline
Veteran

Loc: Helsinki, Finland

Hi, friends !

Congrats to all the winners !
I knew I was without a chance
this year having been away for
so much of the time !

I think I´ll try to come back
this year if time and health
permits !

The BIAB is a fantastic tool
making composing so much easier
when you have an orchestra beside
you as you are experimenting your
way forward with your tune !

Absolutely incredible !
and how much hasn´t it helped
you learning how different
chords do sound ?

A magical tool, without a doubt !

stay Safe and Take Care everyone !

Cheers
Dani

#639788 - 02/02/21 01:40 PM [User Showcase] Re: 2020 User Showcase Awards.... Congratulations to.... [Re: PeterGannon]
Loc: Florida
tommyad Offline
Veteran

Loc: Florida
Thank you to PG Music for your generosity. Thank you to everyone behind the scenes who works there. And thank you to all the creative contributors to the showcase. This forum is hands down the most supportive and sharing music community on the internet. This amazing software certainly came in handy during the lockdown periods of this past year. Tom

#639795 - 02/02/21 02:01 PM [User Showcase] Re: 2020 User Showcase Awards.... Congratulations to.... [Re: PeterGannon]
Loc: Murgon Queensland Australia
Rob4580 Offline
Veteran

Loc: Murgon Queensland Australia
I am truly humbled. Thank you Peter and congrats to all the winners

#639798 - 02/02/21 02:29 PM [User Showcase] Re: 2020 User Showcase Awards.... Congratulations to.... [Re: PeterGannon]
Loc: Australia
Noel96 Offline
Veteran

Loc: Australia
Congratulations everyone!

I really love how PG Music support their community.

#639801 - 02/02/21 02:46 PM [User Showcase] Re: 2020 User Showcase Awards.... Congratulations to.... [Re: PeterGannon]
Loc: Sacramento, California
dcuny Offline
Veteran

Loc: Sacramento, California
Congratulations, all! laugh

Thanks to PG Music for this, and thanks to everyone who contributes to the forums and makes the such a great place to hang out.

Vocal control, you say. Never heard of it. Is that some kind of ProTools thing?

#639804 - 02/02/21 03:13 PM [User Showcase] Re: 2020 User Showcase Awards.... Congratulations to.... [Re: PeterGannon]
Loc: Dallas, PA, USA
BabuMusic Offline
Veteran

Loc: Dallas, PA, USA
Congratulations to all of you, and thank you for your creativity and encouragement. Thank you also to the folks at PGMusic for not only making the best program for creating music, but providing and maintaining a forum for all of these folks to help make it better. If I'm not being clear, let me just say... I'm freaked out! This is so cool!! Hear ya later. THANKS!

Babu Music on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLDrsXTXfShgnGalQZ0ElQw
Me on SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/marty-straub

My website: http://martystraub.com/

using Band in a Box, Reaper, Cakewalk, Ozone 10

#639805 - 02/02/21 03:20 PM [User Showcase] Re: 2020 User Showcase Awards.... Congratulations to.... [Re: PeterGannon]
Loc: York, England
ROG Offline
Veteran

Loc: York, England
Congratulations to all the winners and I'm honoured to be included in the list.

Many thanks to Peter and all at PG Music for the generous award of this superb software.

ROG.

#639814 - 02/02/21 03:57 PM [User Showcase] Re: 2020 User Showcase Awards.... Congratulations to.... [Re: PeterGannon]
Loc: United States
Ronnie Fields Offline
Journeyman

Congratulations to all the winners and a warm thank you to PG Music for allowing us to share this wonderful gift of music, and to help us make it even better with Band In A Box!!

#639823 - 02/02/21 05:52 PM [User Showcase] Re: 2020 User Showcase Awards.... Congratulations to.... [Re: PeterGannon]
Torrey Bliss Offline
Veteran

I would like to say a big thanks to PG Music for including me with all of the talented folks (congratulations to all of you) listed here! It's a tremendous honor!
BIAB has been a vital part of my music production for many years now and couldn't imagine how I would survive musically without it! T

#639826 - 02/02/21 06:14 PM [User Showcase] Re: 2020 User Showcase Awards.... Congratulations to.... [Re: PeterGannon]
Loc: Cooran Queensland Australia
rayc Offline
Veteran

Loc: Cooran Queensland Australia
I'm surprised and chuffed!
Thank you PG Music.
It'll get plenty of use.
Congratulations and well done to all recipients.
Thank you also to all who commented or responded to songs I posted.
Such interaction is always helpful.

#639860 - 02/02/21 10:32 PM [User Showcase] Re: 2020 User Showcase Awards.... Congratulations to.... [Re: PeterGannon]
Loc: Originally Missouri ... Now Al...
Al-David Offline
Veteran

Loc: Originally Missouri ... Now Al...
Talk about a great and generous company! Thanks for allowing me the privilege of using your fantastic software. PG Music is, bar none, the most supportive and kind company in the music business. And thanks to all the forum members who listen our music - and that of all the other terrific artists/composers who hang out there.

Christmas in February ... what a great idea! Thanks to Dr. Gannon and his great staff. Wishing you a very successful year in 2021.

Alan & Di

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops

#639861 - 02/02/21 10:58 PM [User Showcase] Re: 2020 User Showcase Awards.... Congratulations to.... [Re: PeterGannon]
Loc: Melbourne, Australia
AudioTrack Offline
Veteran

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Congratulations to all. Just as importantly, thank you PG Music for your generosity smile
BIAB & RB2022 Win.(Audiophile), SonarPlatinum, Izotope Prod.Bundle, Roland RD-1000, SynthogyIvory, Kontakt, Focusrite 18i20, KetronSD2, NS40M Monitors, Pioneer ActiveMonitors, AKG K271 Studio H'phones

#639865 - 02/03/21 12:36 AM [User Showcase] Re: 2020 User Showcase Awards.... Congratulations to.... [Re: PeterGannon]
Loc: United Kingdom
musician17 Online   content
Expert

Loc: United Kingdom
Wow.

Thank you PG Music for your extraordinary kindness. Band-in-a-Box is, for me and I'm sure it's the same for many others, literally a lifesaver. Many have been the times when, when confronted with a tricky situation, I have just sat down to write a song about things ... sometimes to have a cathartic experience, sometimes because I felt inspired, etc. Long story short, none of this would have ever been possible without this absolutely unique software - the only one of its kind I know of.

Thank you for including me amongst the winners. I am genuinely humbled to be amongst such amazing artists. The Showcase forum has provided me with the opportunity to talk to like-minded people on a daily basis, to learn and get moral support for my songs and, not least in the slightest, to hear others write music - often at a level I can only aspire to. Thank you so much, therefore, for hosting these amazing forums.

PG Music = a one-of-a-kind company, creating unique music software which uniquely facilitates music writing alike no other music software I have ever been aware of, with a generosity and soul that's second to none. Genuine thanks once more.

#639868 - 02/03/21 01:25 AM [User Showcase] Re: 2020 User Showcase Awards.... Congratulations to.... [Re: PeterGannon]
Loc: France
Chris37 Offline
Journeyman

Loc: France
I'm always surprised to appear on this list.
Thanks very much to PG Music and congratulations to all the winners.

#639872 - 02/03/21 01:47 AM [User Showcase] Re: 2020 User Showcase Awards.... Congratulations to.... [Re: PeterGannon]
Loc: Ontario, Canada
BlueAttitude Offline
Veteran

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Thanks very much PGMusic, man, what a company!

And what a product! I've been using BIAB since the floppy days. I can't imagine life without it at this point, it has certainly changed my musical journey.

Thanks also for these forums. I've learned a lot during my time here and have met many great musicians and songwriters. And I have made some great friends here too.

Congratulations to all!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

PG Music News
The XPro & Xtra Styles PAKs Special Ends September 30th!

Amp up your Band-in-a-Box® 2022 experience when you add XPro and Xtra Styles PAKs... on sale until September 30th!

XPro Styles PAKs are styles that work with any version (Pro, MegaPAK, UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, Audiophile Edition) of Band-in-a-Box® 2022 (or higher). We offer 3 PAKs, and each PAK includes over 100 styles!

Xtra Styles PAKs are styles that work with the UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, or Audiophile Edition of Band-in-a-Box® 2022 (or higher). There are 13 PAKs available, with over 100 styles in each PAK!

They're all on sale only September 30th!
Each PAK can be purchased for $29 (reg. $29)... Order XPro Styles PAKS | Order Xtra Styles PAKs

How to: Using the New Download and Install Manager to Install on macOS

In this video we show you how to use the new Band-in-a-Box® Download And Install Manager to install Band-in-a-Box® 2022 on macOS: Installing Band-in-a-Box® On macOS Using The New Download And Install Manager

Learn more about this feature.

Special Offer! XPro Styles PAKs on sale until September 30, 2022!

XPro Styles PAKs 1-3 offers 300 more RealStyles to supercharge your Band-in-a-Box® 2022 Pro, MegaPAK, UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, or Audiophile Edition! All of these styles are professionally mixed and include genres like jazz, country, bluegrass, pop, singer/songwriter, rock, and more. For you Pro and MegaPAK users, the XPro Styles PAK 3 also includes 35 additional RealTracks (a $200+ value) that are not included with the Band-in-a-Box® 2022 Pro or MegaPAK. XPro Styles PAKs are only $29 each (reg $49) until September 30th!

Learn more about XPro Styles PAKs 1-3 for Windows and for Mac.

Note: XPro Styles PAKs work with ANY Band-in-a-Box® 2022 Pro, MegaPAK, UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, or Audiophile Edition.

Special Offer! Save on Xtra Styles PAKs until September 30, 2022!

Until September 30th, save over 40% on our Xtra Styles PAKs 1-13 with over 2,200 RealStyles (and 35 MIDI Styles)! Each set is on sale for $29 or get them all in the Xtra Styles PAK 1-13 Bundle for only $199 (reg. $349)!

Expand your Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Windows UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, or Audiophile Edition with Xtra Styles PAKs! These Xtra Styles PAKs will add TONS of imaginative styles to your collection, spanning several genres like jazz, rock, bluegrass, country, pop, blues, singer/songwriter, and more! Every RealStyle is professionally mixed and uses a unique arrangement that has never been used by our previous styles. We have even included several MultiStyles that include up to ten substyles each for your advanced arrangements! Spend less time mixing and more time creating, with Xtra Styles PAKs!

Learn more about Xtra Styles PAKs 1-13 for Windows and for Mac.

Note: These Xtra Styles PAKs require the UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, or Audiophile Edition of Band-in-a-Box® version 2022. They won't work with the Pro or MegaPAK version because they need the RealTracks from the 2022 UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, or Audiophile Edition.

Band-in-a-Box® Testimonial - Nick Kellie

Endorsing Artist Nick Kellie is a long-time Band-in-a-Box® user - here's what he has to say about the program, along with some of his sessions demoing his use of Band-in-a-Box® backing tracks: Band-in-a-Box® Testimonial - Nick Kellie

"Band-in-a-Box is an indispensable tool for any practicing musician. I can think of any chord progression imaginable and it can do it. It has helped me to hone my skills as a soloist and as a rhythm player."
- Nick Kellie

Band-in-a-Box® User Tip - Generate a RealTracks Solo Using the Silence RealTrack Instead of Mute

Our Forums are full of enthusiastic and long time Band-in-a-Box® users, so it's no surprise when they post a handy tip for fellow program users.

Like this one, Generate a RealTracks Solo using the Silence RealTrack instead of Mute

What a time saving tip to share with everyone - thanks Charlie!

Interested reading other program tips, or share your own? Head to our Tips and Tricks forum to join in on the conversation.

Band-in-a-Box® Testimonial - Gabriel Mark Hasselbach

Check out the latest Band-in-a-Box® Video Testimonial by Endorsing Artist Gabriel Mark Hasselbach: https://youtu.be/86DOXpAbf7I

"I have been using Band-in-a-Box since my Atari days and the program has grown and blossomed like a hothouse flower! My history of 10 Billboard hits, 14 albums, Juno awards, Album of the Year Award, and JazzWeek charting has all been interwoven with Band in the Box. A great tool for songwriting, arranging, preproduction, and even finished projects. Visionary work PG Music!"
- Gabriel Mark Hasselbach

Learn more about Gabriel Mark Hasselbach.

Forum Stats
36538 Members
64 Forums
75702 Topics
667087 Posts

Max Online: 2537 @ 01/19/20 07:09 AM
Newest Members
ChrisKarabas, Jeffreylowy, juenemas, Vermist, Menique57

36537 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
AudioTrack 165
MarioD 131