Hi Folks.
This is something that was happening for some time, but unfortunately I was not able to pinpoint the cause. Something came up recently, which I believe is related. I understand that it might remain a "mystery" but... I wanted to know if anybody here experienced something similar to try to narrow the issue down somewhat.

Long standing issue:
When I change buffer size on the audio card, while in BIAB session, NOT going through BIAB Audio menus, but going to card setting directly (Apogee One), about half of the time I would get no sound coming out of BIAB., BUT while this happening, if I go into BIAB Audio settings->My card menu, changing nothing(!!!) and just exit out of there, I would get the sound coming out of sound card.

Newly found item:
My current default plugin is Kontakt (but same thing happened with Halion too) It does not sit on particular mixer track, I feed chord track to it from midi channel 9. I can recall it by clicking "default synth", It opens as it should and closes as it should.... Then at some random time, it (Kontakt) would just not pop up anymore when Default synth is pressed. It would play/stop somewhere at background in sync, as it should, just would not give me that Kontakt window anymore. Everything else in BIAB seems to work fine while this is happening. (!) If I go into Preferences->MidiDriver It does show there. By going into that menu and "confirming" and exiting that menu, changing nothing(!), makes Kontakt re-appear again when called for. That happens quite often.

Here is a short video clip:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hosbuw3ut8prydt/noplugin.mp4?dl=0

Something is not "Refreshing" right for those two items. Since they are different in their nature, but behavior "FIX" is identical, I believe it might be a part of a single issue. Anybody else experienced similar? I am not a programmer, so I do not know what can affect this. Could it be a piece of some C++ or other software that might need to be updated that is a part of BIAB environment?

---------
My setup. Thinkpad i7/ SSD (BIAB on internal SSD, not external drive)/ 32RAM. Windows 10 (latest build), Apogee One sound card. It was happening for several month now, with earlier windows versions too.

Thank you.