You need to be logged in to post
Options
Index
#671261 - 09/02/21 06:07 PM [Other Programs Wishlist] Forum: Add File Manager To Private Message Window
Loc: Winston-Salem, NC USA
Jim Fogle Offline
Veteran

Loc: Winston-Salem, NC USA
*** Please add the File Manager button to the Private Message window. ***

Sometimes a screen shot, text file or audio sample can provide much better and accurate information than can be exchanged with just words.

Words in the message box plus file attachments provide a much more comprehensive description in a private message.

I have what I believe is a fairly large number of private conversations. More often then not I've wanted to mock up something, attach a screen shot, revise a manual section or attach a gif file and am unable to.

The lack of the file manager limits my ability to help both other users and PG Music.

Attachments
Post attachments only available when logged in

Edited by Jim Fogle (09/03/21 09:12 AM)
Edit Reason: Added additional comment
Laptop: i3 64bit Win 10 build 21H1, 8GB ram 500GB HDD
Music at: http://fogle622.wix.com/fogle622-audio-home

#671348 - 09/03/21 08:36 AM [Other Programs Wishlist] Re: Forum: Add File Manager To Private Message Window [Re: Jim Fogle]
Loc: Hamlin NY
MarioD Offline
Veteran

Loc: Hamlin NY
A BIG +1

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB and RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software and some hardware.

#671922 - 09/07/21 09:15 AM [Other Programs Wishlist] Re: Forum: Add File Manager To Private Message Window [Re: Jim Fogle]
Loc: Wauconda, Il.
MusicStudent Offline
Veteran

Loc: Wauconda, Il.
+1

SoundCloud

PG Music News
#TipTuesday Convert RealDrums to MIDI!

Did you know that you can convert RealDrums to MIDI?

VintageGibson shared this tip to our Tips & Tricks forum, which is a great place to look for program tips from other Band-in-a-Box users!

Read this handy trick.

Have a program tip or trick of your own? Share it on our Tips & Tricks forum today!

Band-in-a-Box® 2021 Italian for Mac is Here!

Abbiamo lavorato tanto e abbiamo aggiunto 80 nuove funzionalità e una straordinaria collezione di nuovi contenuti, tra cui 202 RealTracks, nuovi RealStyles, SuperTracks MIDI, Studi Strumentali, Performance degli Artisti, Bonus RealDrums "Singoli", trascrizioni RealDrums, MultiStyles PAK 1, Xtra Styles PAKs 10 e 11, e altro ancora!

Pacchetti | Nuove Caratteristiche

Export / Print a List of Selected Styles (Band-in-a-Box®)

Did you know that you can export a list of your Styles from Band-in-a-Box®?

Head to this forum post in our "Tips & Tricks" forum, where VideoTrack shares another handy tip for Band-in-a-Box® users!

Band-in-a-Box® Chord List Resource

Ever wonder which chords are supported in Band-in-a-Box®? Access the information from the Help file in the program, or read through the list with our Online Manual!

Chord List - Mac Online Manual
Chord List - Windows Online Manual

Review the other Reference topcs while you're there - with explanations of the different menus and the Keystroke Commands (Hot Keys), you'll definitely learn something new!

Band-in-a-Box® 2021 French for Mac is Here!

Band-in-a-Box® 2021 contient quelques 80 fonctionnalités inédites!

Nous avons beaucoup travaillé pour offrir à Band-in-a-Box® 2021® cette étonnante panoplie de quelques 80 fonctions inédites et sa collection de contenus originaux à savoir : 202 RealTracks, des RealStyles inédits, des SuperTracks MIDI, des Etudes Instrument, des Performances Artiste, un Bonus RealDrums "Solo", des transcriptions RealDrums, les MultiStyles PAK 1, les Xtra Styles PAKs 10 et 11, et bien plus encore!

Achat | Nouvelles Fonctionnalités

VIDEO: Band-in-a-Box® Works Great in Windows®11!

Here's an introductory look at Band-in-a-Box® running on the preview version of Windows® 11!

Watch the video.

Band-in-a-Box® Tip - Remove Patch Changes from MIDI File

Don't forget to check out our Tips & Tricks Forum, where you'll read all about how other users are working with the program and sharing their handy tips!

Like one of the latest posts, HOW TO: Remove patch changes from MIDI file. Noel96 explains how to remove the patches from a downloaded MIDI file direcly in Band-in-a-Box!

Have a tip of your own? Make sure you share it to the Tips & Tricks Forum!

Forum Stats
34862 Members
66 Forums
70788 Topics
612734 Posts

Max Online: 2537 @ 01/19/20 07:09 AM
Newest Members
Drew_An, robinw, katamarie, EdWas1234, Johnnycake

34862 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
MarioD 178
VideoTrack 160