You need to be logged in to post
Options
Index
#679297 - 10/26/21 02:29 AM [RealBand Wishlist] Option to truely maximize Piano Roll Window (besides the existng integration option) in RealBand
Loc: Germany
MoveToGroove Offline
Apprentice

If I click on the Piano Roll Icon, the Piano Roll Window opens as additional window lying over the tracks view. In the size of that window, I can't see many notes at once - so I then maximize the Piano Roll Window. But the effect of that is not a true Window Maximization, but an integration into the Main Window instead - which can show a few more notes than before but is still quite limited in size.

On one hand, I guess that the current existing option to integrate the pinao roll window into the Main Window can be useful in specific cases, but on the other hand a Piano Roll window that can fill the size of up to the whole computer monitor is at least that useful, too.

Therefore I'd like to suggest a "True-PianoRollWindow-Maximazition" option (in addition to the existing "PianoRollWindow-IntegrationIntoMainWindow" option).

#679491 - 10/26/21 10:07 PM [RealBand Wishlist] Re: Option to truely maximize Piano Roll Window (besides the existng integration option) in RealBand [Re: MoveToGroove]
Pipeline Offline
Veteran

If it could be like Biab with Movable Piano Roll Window.
Do you use ctrl-T to hide the top toolbar.
2 Monitors will give them both full.

Attachments
Post attachments only available when logged in

#679493 - 10/26/21 10:30 PM [RealBand Wishlist] Re: Option to truely maximize Piano Roll Window (besides the existng integration option) in RealBand [Re: MoveToGroove]
MoveToGroove Offline
Apprentice

Thanks Pipeline! I wasn't aware of CTRL+T so far. That's a very useful option until there are truely movable and truely maximizable floating windows.

PG Music News
RealBand 2022 is Here!

There are over 30 new features to RealBand 2022, including the ability to install multiple VST plugins from a folder at a time, improved Audio Chord Wizard detection routines, the ability to record mixer movement for the masters/subgroups, new Transpose/Stretch All Tracks dialog lets you transpose/stretch/reduce all tracks and then conveniently save to a new file, the new settings to save selected tracks only and exclude muted tracks when saving all tracks to individual files, the option to save all tracks to a compressed format, and much more.

RealBand is included in ALL Band-in-a-Box® for Windows purchases – during our special (which ends December 31st) to save up to 50% when you purchase your Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Windows Upgrade!

Check out our Band-in-a-Box® packages page for all the purchase options available.

If you need any help deciding which package is the best option for you, just let us know. We are here to help!

Learn more about all the new features in RealBand 2022 for Windows.

Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Windows is Here!

Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Windows is here! There are 50+ new features, 222 new RealTracks(20 more than we've released in previous versions), new RealStyles, MIDI SuperTracks, Instrumental Studies, Artist Performances, Xtra Styles PAK 12, New "playable RealTracks" Hi-Q sounds, 2 sets of "RealDrums Stems," and more!

We're having a SALE on Band-in-a-Box® 2022 Upgrade purchases until December 31, 2021 - save up to 50% when you purchase your Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Windows Upgrade!

We've packed our Free Bonus PAK & 49-PAK with some amazing Add-ons! The Free Bonus PAK is automatically included with most Band-in-a-Box® for Windows 2022 packages during our special, but for more even more Add-ons (including 60 Unreleased RealTracks) upgrade it to the 2022 49-PAK for only $49. You can see the full lists of items in each package, and listen to demos here.

Check out our Band-in-a-Box® packages page for all the purchase options available.

If you need any help deciding which package is the best option for you, just let us know. We are here to help!

Learn more about all the new features in Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Windows.

Celebrate National Jukebox Day with Band-in-a-Box®!

Happy National Jukebox Day!
(November 24)

Don't own a Jukebox? Well, if you have Band-in-a-Box®, you actually do with the Jukebox feature!

What does the Band-in-a-Box® Jukebox do?

Using the directory you choose, the Band-in-a-Box® Jukebox will provide you with background music by continuously play the entire list of Band-in-a-Box® songs within that folder! There are many options for you to customize your Jukebox experience, including: Only Play song with melodies, Change Melody Instrument, Random order Playback, Audible Count-in, Harmony Settings, and more! Plus, the Jukebox will continue to play while you use other programs, providing your favorite music for continued background listening.

To learn more about the Jukebox feature in Band-in-a-Box® for Windows, check out Chapter 5 of our online manual.
Mac Jukebox details found here.

Tell Us Your Favorite Band-in-a-Box Features

Did you know we have a My Favorite Things forum? We'd love it if you shared your favorite features in Band-in-a-Box and RealBand there, along with what features you use the most and why - we absolutely LOVE getting feedback!

Take a peak at other posts while you're there - you never know... someone else's favorite feature might become yours too!

RealTracks Artist Pat Martino

We are saddened to hear of the passing of jazz guitar legend Pat Martino yesterday.

Pat was part of our RealTracks Artist "Jazz Pollwinners 2" series in 2014. You can learn about Pat and listen to his RealTracks contribution here.

Pat had been playing guitar since he was just 12 years old, and devoted himself to music in grade ten. On top of years of performing (he began playing professionally in 1961), Pat received many awards for his playing, including the "Jazz Legacy" Award in 2016 presented by Pennsylvania State Senator Vincent Hughes and his wife Sheryl Lee Ralph-Hughes.

Learn even more about Pat Martino when you visit his website, http://www.patmartino.com/.

A Look Back... Band-in-a-Box® 2015 NAMM Demonstration #TBT

Watch Tobin (and Charlie!) demonstrate Band-in-a-Box® 2015 for Windows at the 2015 NAMM Show: Play video...

Tobin does a great job of showing just how easy it is to create a song with Band-in-a-Box!

This video was posted on January 23, 2015 to the Keyboard Instrument Chops and Gear YouTube Channel.

Ordering Your Band-in-a-Box® is Easy!

When you order any PG Music products directly from www.pgmusic.com (or www.bandinabox.com) you'll receive immediate links to start downloading your order! Even if you choose to have a backup copy of your Band-in-a-Box® packages shipped, you'll still have the download links available to you - no need to wait!

We've made it even easier to get started with Band-in-a-Box® with the Easy Payment Plan 4 - when you choose this payment option you'll pay four equal monthly payments starting on the day of your order.

Choose your Band-in-a-Box® for Windows package & order here.

Using Mac? Order here.

When you get to the checkout, simply click on Select Easy Payment Plan 4 for this product to apply this option.

Note: This only applies to this Band-in-a-Box product, and does not apply to other products that you might have in your order, including the physical backup copy if selected.

Forum Stats
35192 Members
63 Forums
71608 Topics
623895 Posts

Max Online: 2537 @ 01/19/20 07:09 AM
Newest Members
Genuvenue, Dominique29, CarwynElmer, CBO, SATBsax

35191 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
jpettit 409
Matt Finley 235