You need to be logged in to post
Options
Index
#684862 - 11/23/21 10:12 AM [Off-Topic] Focusrite,Plug-in Collective Bucket-500 & VPRE-2C FREE
Loc: Derry,Ireland
musiclover Offline
Veteran

Loc: Derry,Ireland

Edited by musiclover (11/23/21 10:14 AM)

My music https://www.youtube.com/user/donegalprideofall

Windows 10 (64bit) M-Audio Fast Track Pro, Band in a Box 2022, Cubase elements 11 and Cakewalk by Bandlab.

#684868 - 11/23/21 10:37 AM [Off-Topic] Re: Focusrite,Plug-in Collective Bucket-500 & VPRE-2C FREE [Re: musiclover]
Loc: St. Louis, MO. USA
sslechta Offline
Veteran

Loc: St. Louis, MO. USA
Thanks sir. I haven't done my regular checking on the site.

Steve

BIAB/RB 2022, Pro Tools 2020, Korg N5, JBL LSR 4328 Powered Monitors, AKG/Shure Mics.
PC: Win11 PRO, 1 TB SSD, 2 TB HD, 128 GB Memory

PG Music News
Holiday Hours - Monday, May 23, 2022

We are celebrating Victoria Day on Monday, May 23th! Our hours this weekend are:

Saturday, May 21: 8am-4pm PDT
Sunday, May 22: Closed
Monday, May 23: 8am-4pm PDT

Regular Hours resume Tuesday, May 24th.
www.pgmusic.com/contact.htm

Fun with Band-in-a-Box® - A Reunion Event: "Life Is Hard"

Getting together and playing music and writing songs is a wonderful way to spend some free time!

Recently, a few of our Forum members did just that... and they made a video to prove it!

Check out what Charlie Fogle, Eddie, Herb, Pat Marr, David Snyder got up to - and how they did it: Fun with Band-in-a-Box® - A Reunion Event: "Life Is Hard"

...hopefully it inspires you to keep the fun in making music!

How to: Replace a RealTrack with a MIDI Track in Band-in-a-Box®

Starting with a RealStyle in Band-in-a-Box®, and want to make one of your tracks a MIDI track? See how this is done using the MIDI Track Picker dialog with our video How to Replace a RealTrack with a MIDI Track in Band-in-a-Box®.

Want to see a quick video tutorial that's not on our Tips & Tricks list? You can post your request to our I want a video that shows me how to .... forum.

Band-in-a-Box® Tuba RealTracks

Today (May 6) is International Tuba Day!

Celebrate your love for the Tuba today - add one of our Tuba RealTracks (available in Sets 143, 162, and 248) played by either Brad Muirhead or Philip Santner.

Already have a Band-in-a-Box® song with a Tuba? Share it here!

How to: Search for RealTracks in Band-in-a-Box®

Looking for a specific RealTrack for your song? See how easy it is to search by keyword or file name when you watch our latest video, How to Search for RealTracks in Band-in-a-Box®.

Want to see a quick video tutorial that's not on our Tips & Tricks list? You can post your request to our I want a video that shows me how to .... forum.

Update Your Band-in-a-Box® 2022 for Windows Today!

Using Band-in-a-Box 2022 for Windows? Great news! We've released a free update that enhances many of the MIDI features and Drum Stems tracks, updates the program manual and documentation, and resolves a few user reported issues.

This free update includes additional enhancements to the DAW Plugin, and updates it to version 4.5.33.

Make sure you download this free update today!

Learn more...

How to: Capturing and Adding a Screenshot to the PG Music Forums

The PG Music Forums is packed with an incredibly active community, always happy to discuss and share Band-in-a-Box tips, help with any questions other users have, and of course share their songs!

Want to know how to add a screenshot to your forum post? Follow the steps in our helpful video tutorial.

Forum Stats
36047 Members
64 Forums
74412 Topics
653017 Posts

Max Online: 2537 @ 01/19/20 07:09 AM
Newest Members
Calyx Haley, GM Music, John gitaar, Dutchadup, dragonrd3

36047 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
MarioD 114
AudioTrack 111