Go To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#710221 03/23/22 10:04 AM
User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
There Ain't No Way

Di and I have been very sick since early January - somewhat better now. I've had two surgeries. I currently have a cast and metal rod from my fingertips to my shoulder - complete reconstruction of left elbow and wrist. Typing is quite a challenge! No guitar playing for at least 4 - 6 months.

Anyway, I don't have anything new to offer at the moment (a couple partially completed, though - still need vocals and mixing). This is the very first song we posted to the User's Forum in early 2012" We wrote it in 2011 using BIAB version 11.5. It's the third song we ever recoded using BIAB.

At the time, I knew absolutely nothing about mixing. So, there are issues there. But we no longer have the original stems, so all I had was the final stereo mix to "massage". But, we think it's a good song, so I thought I would resurrect it for the newer forum members to hear - big, ugly warts and all.

If I ever find a list of the original tracks, I'll post them. But I suggest not holding your breath. Hope the song is tolerably listenable.

PS: I owe a couple of forum members replies to PMs. I will get to those as soon as this cast and metal rod are removed (2 -3 weeks, they say). Di says "Hi" to all. I'll try to get some listens in but the comments will be very brief as this is a big, heavy cast and I only have finger tips to use. Thanks in advance.

There Ain't No Way
© 2011 Alan D. David, BMI / Diana Bowers, BMI – All Rights Reserved

(v1)
You never ask, but I know you have to wonder
If you’ll always be my heart’s only hunger
Well, don’t you worry, you’ll never have to grieve
You’re everything that I could ever need
When I’m feeling down, you’re my inspiration
When all is lost, you’re love is my salvation
I’ll never leave you, girl, there ain’t no way

(v2)
We both know, sometimes my eyes are lookin’
It’s nothing more, there ain’t nothing cookin’
Baby I know where my bread is buttered
My heart is locked, shackled up and shuttered
You’ll never have, to wonder bout me Baby
My love is real, ain’t no place for maybe
Girl I’ll never be untrue, there ain’t no way

CHORUS

Don’t you worry Honey, I’ll always be your man
If nothin’ else, I hope you understand
I ain’t goin’ nowhere, ain’t gonna play
No, there ain’t no way

INSTRUMENTAL

(v3)
Our love is Heaven, and you’re a perfect angel
Girl you’re so lovely, I wouldn’t want to change you
There’s not a thing, I need that you can’t give me
The love we share, is real not fake or glitzy
Oh it’s for real, no lies or pretensions
You always prove, the best of your intentions
So if you ever ask, there ain’t no way

REPEAT CHORUS

Last edited by Al-David; 03/23/22 10:51 AM.

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Hi Al and Di,

So good to hear a song from you again.
Never mind it's a golden oldie.
We weren't on the forum 10 years ago, so it's new to us anyway laugh
We enjoyed listening to it!

We wish you and Di all the best and hope you'll recover soon.

Rob and Anne-Marie

We are Rob Meulman and Anne-Marie Bovenkamp from The Netherlands.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1gsdNLE7_Gy8qavoOplQow/videos
http://rnam.net/

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
My word. You're overflowing with talent. What can I say. You are a master of melody - meaning that you can communicate a song such as this one in a manner that is pleasing to the ear without being trite. Really, loved it.

Wishing you, truly, the speediest of recoveries. You're a treasure to this board.

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran

Sounds great my friend!

Hope y'all both feel better soon!!

User Showcase
Veteran
Online Content
Veteran
Alan & Di,
Sorry to hear about health troubles. Hope your recovery goes well.

Well, this is new to me smile Love progression and arrangement! You "massaged" mix pretty well, feels complete and clean to my ears. I have a very long way to go training my ears to get similar sound.
Best to Di, and thank you for sharing.

Misha.

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
I'm sorry to hear about the rough patch in there. Prayers for continued recovery!

I've never heard this song before, so it's new to me. I totally dig the feel and groove of this song. You have some fun combinations of harmonic, melodic and rhythmic things going on. I liked the ride! Can I stay on for another go around? Seriously, what a good song all the way around.

By the way, I've always like how you can pull off the right amount of vibrato when you sing. It never sounds overdone and adds just enough interest to your phrasing.

Thanks for sharing this, and I'm fine with you posting some of your early material until you're back to where you need to be!

By the way, since typing is difficult for you at this time, please don't feel the need to reply. My comments are for you, not to get comments from you! smile I hope that helps a little.

Chad (Hope that makes it easier)

TEMPO TANTRUM: What a lead singer has when they can't stay in time.
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
New to me - and it sounds great! smile

-- David Cuny
My virtual singer development blog

Vocal control, you say. Never heard of it. Is that some kind of ProTools thing?
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Nice one...and nice to keep your "sound" in the forum...thanks for putting in the effort. Get well soon both of you.

Cheers
rayc
"What's so funny about peace, love & understanding?" - N.Lowe
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Another really nice delivery. Bright and uplifting, with a neat groove throughout.

Vocally, you keep shining with a consistent quality.

Incidentally, did someone had a birthday recently? There are some comments in the Off-topic section.

BIAB & RB2024 Win.(Audiophile), Sonar Platinum, Cakewalk by Bandlab, Izotope Prod.Bundle, Roland RD-1000, Synthogy Ivory, Kontakt, Focusrite 18i20, KetronSD2, NS40M Monitors, Pioneer Active Monitors, AKG K271 Studio H'phones
User Showcase
Expert
Online Confused
Expert
Smoove Jazzy... I like this a lot.
Get well... Be well.

Bandcamp
Soundcloud
Win-11; BiaB-2024-latest Beta;
Cakewalk; Melodyne-5; Scaler 2; NI Komplete:
Focusrite Scarlett 18i20

User Showcase
Expert
Online Confused
Expert
Get well... Be well.

Bandcamp
Soundcloud
Win-11; BiaB-2024-latest Beta;
Cakewalk; Melodyne-5; Scaler 2; NI Komplete:
Focusrite Scarlett 18i20

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Alan,

Funky-jazzy-R&B...sounds good.

Always good to see you drop in.

Best to you and Di!

fj

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
First I pray that you and Di get better soon.

Second this a super groovy jazz tune

You are a master on that guitar and a great vocalist

Two thumbs up

I want my last spoken words to be "I hid a million dollars under the........................"

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Hi Alan,

I'm glad you are back on the forum. I was missing you and Di.
It is a sad thing to read how the both of you struggle with your health!
Of course I too hope things go well soon for Di and you.

About the song: an oldie that still sounds very good!
The way you sang it is very, very nice. Lots of temperament in it and also lots of pleasure I hear when you were singing.
You have to get that pleasure again, Alan! I hope it comes.

Nice day and greetings to Di,
Hans

Hans Berkhout
(Birchwood)
https://soundcloud.com/user-296497130
RnAM #710456 03/25/22 01:57 AM
User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: RnAM
Hi Al and Di,

So good to hear a song from you again.
Never mind it's a golden oldie.
We weren't on the forum 10 years ago, so it's new to us anyway laugh
We enjoyed listening to it!

We wish you and Di all the best and hope you'll recover soon.

Rob and Anne-Marie

Thanks so much! I appreciate your kind thoughts! Take care ...

Alan

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: musician17
My word. You're overflowing with talent. What can I say. You are a master of melody - meaning that you can communicate a song such as this one in a manner that is pleasing to the ear without being trite. Really, loved it.

Wishing you, truly, the speediest of recoveries. You're a treasure to this board.

Hi James ...

Tis always a pleasure to hear from you! You are much too kind, but I'll learn to live with it! Thank you! Wishing you the very best ...

Alan

User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: David Snyder

Sounds great my friend!

Hope y'all both feel better soon!!

David ...

Many, many thanks. This early morning, we a re both feeling noticeably better! Please take care. Wishing you & your everything good.

Alan

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
What a great day! I've been thinking of you a lot lately it seems. Glad to hear an update, and I hope you guys are improving every day. You can complain about the mix if you want, but I'm not with you on that. It sounds so good to me --probably because I missed you that much. I love the feel of this song, and the way you perform it. So good to hear you!!

Enjoy whatever happens!
marty

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@babumusic51
SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/marty-straub
and https://soundcloud.com/babumusic-5080285
Band in a Box, Reaper, Cakewalk, Ozone 11
User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: Rustyspoon#
Alan & Di,
Sorry to hear about health troubles. Hope your recovery goes well.

Well, this is new to me smile Love progression and arrangement! You "massaged" mix pretty well, feels complete and clean to my ears. I have a very long way to go training my ears to get similar sound.
Best to Di, and thank you for sharing.

Misha.

Hi Misha ...

So good to hear from you. Thanks you for the very nice comments. And your songs are always mixed exceptionally well - seriously. Thanks again ...

Alan

User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: HearToLearn
I'm sorry to hear about the rough patch in there. Prayers for continued recovery!

I've never heard this song before, so it's new to me. I totally dig the feel and groove of this song. You have some fun combinations of harmonic, melodic and rhythmic things going on. I liked the ride! Can I stay on for another go around? Seriously, what a good song all the way around.

By the way, I've always like how you can pull off the right amount of vibrato when you sing. It never sounds overdone and adds just enough interest to your phrasing.

Thanks for sharing this, and I'm fine with you posting some of your early material until you're back to where you need to be!

By the way, since typing is difficult for you at this time, please don't feel the need to reply. My comments are for you, not to get comments from you! smile I hope that helps a little.

Good Morning, Aaron ...

First, thanks for the well wishes. We appreciate them.

No charge for for additional rides - free refills! As far as the vocal vibrato - it's a self-taught element of my vocals. I struggle significantly with pitch, particularly on held notes. I find that by inducing a small amount of vibrato, I can better control my pitch. So it's something I do intentionally rather than my natural delivery. But, it seems to help. I'll probably repost a couple more older tunes until I can finish the ones in process.. Probably nothing more recent than 5 years ago.

Thanks for the very nice comments. Best to you & yours ...

Alan

User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: dcuny
New to me - and it sounds great! smile

Hi David ...

Many thanks for the listen and kind comments. We appreciate your time and kindness. Best to you ...

Alan

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Al, I missed you on the forum. I'm glad to hear you're on the mend.

Your song is very listenable and then some. Mix sounds fine to me. I'm glad you posted it because I wasn't here when you first posted it.

Take care.

rayc #710614 03/26/22 03:32 AM
User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: rayc
Nice one...and nice to keep your "sound" in the forum...thanks for putting in the effort. Get well soon both of you.

Hi Ray ...

Many thanks. We're trying like heck to get better! Best to you and yours ...

Alan

User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: AudioTrack
Another really nice delivery. Bright and uplifting, with a neat groove throughout.

Vocally, you keep shining with a consistent quality.

Incidentally, did someone had a birthday recently? There are some comments in the Off-topic section.

Hey AT ...

Many thanks for all the kindness. I'll head over to the off-topic forum in just a bit. I heard he's getting older than dirt! Take care ...

Alan

User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: bloc-head
Get well... Be well.

Hello BH ...

And I like your comment a lot. &0s RnB is one our very favorite genres. Many thanks! Wishing you the very best ...

Alan

User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Alan,

Funky-jazzy-R&B...sounds good.

Always good to see you drop in.

Best to you and Di!

fj

Hi Floyd ...

Like I told Block Head, this is one of our favorite genres to write and perform in. Thanks for the well wishes. We're both doing quite a bit better. Take care ...

Alan

User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: MarioD
First I pray that you and Di get better soon.

Second this a super groovy jazz tune

You are a master on that guitar and a great vocalist

Two thumbs up

Hey Mario ...

Thanks for the prayers. We believe in them.

Actually that guitar is a BIAB RnB track. But I do like it a lot! I can give you only one thumb up - can't move my left thumb very much until this big-a$$ cast comes off. Wishing you the very best. Take care ...

Alan

User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: Birchwood
Hi Alan,

I'm glad you are back on the forum. I was missing you and Di.
It is a sad thing to read how the both of you struggle with your health!
Of course I too hope things go well soon for Di and you.

About the song: an oldie that still sounds very good!
The way you sang it is very, very nice. Lots of temperament in it and also lots of pleasure I hear when you were singing.
You have to get that pleasure again, Alan! I hope it comes.

Nice day and greetings to Di,
Hans

Hello Hans ...

It's always a great pleasure to hear from you. Di and I are doping quite a bit better - thanks!

I appreciate all the very nice words you have for us. Sure do appreciate that a lot! I hope to do more vocals soon.

Take care, my friend ...

Alan

User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: BabuMusic
What a great day! I've been thinking of you a lot lately it seems. Glad to hear an update, and I hope you guys are improving every day. You can complain about the mix if you want, but I'm not with you on that. It sounds so good to me --probably because I missed you that much. I love the feel of this song, and the way you perform it. So good to hear you!!

Hey Marty!

Well, how nice of you to have been thinking of us! Every time a hear a great bass line in a song, I think of you. You make a bass talk!

The biggest issue with the mix is the Sax should be near-centered and louder. I think everything else is pretty close. And thank so much for all the warm comments - much appreciated! Take care ...

Alan

User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: Ezekiel's Storm
Al, I missed you on the forum. I'm glad to hear you're on the mend.

Your song is very listenable and then some. Mix sounds fine to me. I'm glad you posted it because I wasn't here when you first posted it.

Take care.

Hi Ez!

And we've missed not being here. Thank you for that sentiment! And we're both improving from our illnesses. I hasve an appt with my ortho surgeon on Wednesday. I'm hoping he'll take this dang cast off!

Take care ...

Alan

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
The song sounds good.

Sorry to hear about the medical stuff. Being sick is the pits.

I couldn't imagine not being able to pickup a guitar and play it for 6 months. Wow.

Last edited by Guitarhacker; 03/26/22 04:28 AM.

You can find my music at:
www.herbhartley.com
Add nothing that adds nothing to the music.
You can make excuses or you can make progress but not both.

The magic you are looking for is in the work you are avoiding.
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran

First, we hope you both are feeling better and that your surgery recovery goes well.

We enjoyed this gem from the past! It sounds like you massaged the mix just fine.

Janice said, "If Di sang a response to this let's hear it!" smile

We’ve missed y’all and look forward to hearing more goodies!

J&B

User Showcase
Expert
Expert
Thanks for posting that!
Best wishes and prayers over the health concerns. (ed)

Link: www.soundcloud.com/ed_shaw (Feel Free to Use)
https://drooble.com/edward.shaw/hymn/index.htm
Biab for WIN 2020 -- Win 10 64bit -- Reaper/Audacity
Zoom R-16 -- Tascam DP-03-SD -- SoundTap -- Crescendo --
User Showcase
Expert
Expert
Hello Diana and Alan
First of all I wish you both a speedy recovery.
Good idea to activate the song again ;-)
The song is really good and sounds great
Your singing fits great to the song
It's fun to listen to the song
Hopefully you can soon record new songs again
Many greetings
Andi ;-)

User Showcase
Expert
Expert
First, I must say, hope things start improving for you both.
My my, sounds like you're in a pretty challenging situation.
My best to you both.

About your song:
If there are wort's in that....I'll have to get out the microscope to find them.
Looks to me that your talent was in full bloom way back when you where just starting BIAB.

Nice song.
Thanks for dredging it up for us while you recuperate.

moto

User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: Guitarhacker
The song sounds good.

Sorry to hear about the medical stuff. Being sick is the pits.

I couldn't imagine not being able to pickup a guitar and play it for 6 months. Wow.

Hello Herb ...

Glad ya like the song. I place it somewhere between Barry White and Al Green. And yeah, being sick sucks. You can bet your backside I'll be trying to do as little strumming in a few weeks. I turned 75 last week - and I've always picked u[p one of my guitars and practiced or just messed around on every single night for at least an hour. Only exceptions were when I was out of town or had an evening commitment. Take care ..

Alan

User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud

First, we hope you both are feeling better and that your surgery recovery goes well.

We enjoyed this gem from the past! It sounds like you massaged the mix just fine.

Janice said, "If Di sang a response to this let's hear it!" smile

We’ve missed y’all and look forward to hearing more goodies!

J&B

Hey You Two ...

So nice to hear from you! Glad it sounds decent in your ears. As far as Di doing a reply to it, her health will have to improve quite a bit. She still messes around on that karaokie site from time to time - trying to build up her lung strength. But it's gonna be a long haul if it happens. Wishing you the very best ...

Alan

User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: edshaw
Thanks for posting that!
Best wishes and prayers over the health concerns. (ed)

HI Ed ...

It's always a real delight when you drop in for a listen and leave a comment. M<any thanks for the well wishes. We appreciate them ...

Alan

User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: PROJECT M
Hello Diana and Alan
First of all I wish you both a speedy recovery.
Good idea to activate the song again ;-)
The song is really good and sounds great
Your singing fits great to the song
It's fun to listen to the song
Hopefully you can soon record new songs again
Many greetings
Andi ;-)

Hello Andi ...

Thanks so much for the listen and very nice comments. Glad you like the song and the vocal. Thanks so much!

Bis Spaeter ...

Alan

User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: CaptainMoto
First, I must say, hope things start improving for you both.
My my, sounds like you're in a pretty challenging situation.
My best to you both.

About your song:
If there are wort's in that....I'll have to get out the microscope to find them.
Looks to me that your talent was in full bloom way back when you where just starting BIAB.

Nice song.
Thanks for dredging it up for us while you recuperate.

moto

Howdy Moto ...

First, we appreciate the well wishes. We're both feeling better.

The biggest issue I have with the mix is that the sax solo should be centered and a bit louder. But I appreciate your kindness to our music ... as you always are. Take care ...

Alan

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Lovely tune Alan. So nice to revisit this tune. Hope you recovery is completely successful. Best wishes to Di as well.

Scott Collingwood
https://soundcloud.com/scottt709
https://soundcloud.com/spiritlevel-ca
https://www.youtube.com/@SpiritLevel-ge3hm/
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Alan,

Sorry to hear about health troubles.
Hope your recovery goes well.
The touch of jazz fusion is very comfortable.
The narrative vocal fits this song very well.
I also love this RealTracks style and I sometimes use it in my songs too.
Enjoyed my listen a lot.

Best regards.

Shigeki Adachi

User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: Scott C
Lovely tune Alan. So nice to revisit this tune. Hope you recovery is completely successful. Best wishes to Di as well.

Hi Scott ...

Thanks a bunch! Glad you enjoy the revisit. medically, we're both doing better. My wrist and elbow surgery seems to be on the road to success. Both wrist and elbow are feeling better.

Take care .,.,.

Alan

User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: animarorecords
Alan,

Sorry to hear about health troubles.
Hope your recovery goes well.
The touch of jazz fusion is very comfortable.
The narrative vocal fits this song very well.
I also love this RealTracks style and I sometimes use it in my songs too.
Enjoyed my listen a lot.

Best regards.

Shigeki Adachi

Thanks so much, Shigeki! I, too, like that style a lot. And thanks for the nice comments on the vocal. I think they need some compression, though.

The recovery is coming along good - thanks!

Take care ...

Alan

Last edited by Al-David; 03/31/22 10:31 AM.

User Showcase
Journeyman
Journeyman
First hearing for me, Alan. Sounds great. Very best wishes to you both in your recovery.
Regards,
Leon

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Go To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
ChatPG

Ask sales and support questions about Band-in-a-Box using natural language.

ChatPG's knowledge base includes the full Band-in-a-Box User Manual and sales information from the website.

PG Music News
User Video: Next-Level AI Music Editing with ACE Studio and Band-in-a-Box®

The Bob Doyle Media YouTube channel is known for demonstrating how you can creatively incorporate AI into your projects - from your song projects to avatar building to face swapping, and more!

His latest video, Next-Level AI Music Editing with ACE Studio and Band-in-a-Box, he explains in detail how you can use the Melodist feature in Band-in-a-Box with ACE Studio. Follow along as he goes from "nothing" to "something" with his Band-in-a-Box MIDI Melodist track, using ACE Studio to turn it into a vocal track (or tracks, you'll see) by adding lyrics for those notes that will trigger some amazing AI vocals!

Watch: Next-Level AI Music Editing with ACE Studio and Band-in-a-Box

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 German for Windows is Here!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 für Windows Deutsch ist verfügbar!

Wir waren fleißig und haben über 50 neue Funktionen und eine erstaunliche Sammlung neuer Inhalte hinzugefügt, darunter 222 RealTracks, neue RealStyles, MIDI SuperTracks, Instrumental Studies, "Songs with Vocals" Artist Performance Sets, abspielbare RealTracks Set 3, abspielbare RealDrums Set 2, zwei neue Sets von "RealDrums Stems", XPro Styles PAK 6, Xtra Styles PAK 17 und mehr!

Paket | Was ist Neu

Update Your PowerTracks Pro Audio 2024 Today!

Add updated printing options, enhanced tracks settings, smoother use of MGU and SGU (BB files) within PowerTracks, and more with the latest PowerTracks Pro Audio 2024 update!

Learn more about this free update for PowerTracks Pro Audio & download it at www.pgmusic.com/support_windows_pt.htm#2024_5

The Newest RealBand 2024 Update is Here!

The newest RealBand 2024 Build 5 update is now available!

Download and install this to your RealBand 2024 for updated print options, streamlined loading and saving of .SGU & MGU (BB) files, and to add a number of program adjustments that address user-reported bugs and concerns.

This free update is available to all RealBand 2024 users. To learn more about this update and download it, head to www.pgmusic.com/support.realband.htm#20245

The Band-in-a-Box® Flash Drive Backup Option

Today (April 5) is National Flash Drive Day!

Did you know... not only can you download your Band-in-a-Box® Pro, MegaPAK, or PlusPAK purchase - you can also choose to add a flash drive backup copy with the installation files for only $15? It even comes with a Band-in-a-Box® keychain!

For the larger Band-in-a-Box® packages (UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, Audiophile Edition), the hard drive backup copy is available for only $25. This will include a preinstalled and ready to use program, along with your installation files.

Backup copies are offered during the checkout process on our website.

Already purchased your e-delivery version, and now you wish you had a backup copy? It's not too late! If your purchase was for the current version of Band-in-a-Box®, you can still reach out to our team directly to place your backup copy order!

Note: the Band-in-a-Box® keychain is only included with flash drive backup copies, and cannot be purchased separately.

Handy flash drive tip: Always try plugging in a USB device the wrong way first? If your flash drive (or other USB plug) doesn't have a symbol to indicate which way is up, look for the side with a seam on the metal connector (it only has a line across one side) - that's the side that either faces down or to the left, depending on your port placement.

Update your Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows® Today!

Update your Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows for free with build 1111!

With this update, there's more control when saving images from the Print Preview window, we've added defaults to the MultiPicker for sorting and font size, updated printing options, updated RealTracks and other content, and addressed user-reported issues with the StylePicker, MIDI Soloists, key signature changes, and more!

Learn more about this free update for Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows at www.pgmusic.com/support_windowsupdates.htm#1111

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 Review: 4.75 out of 5 Stars!

If you're looking for a in-depth review of the newest Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows version, you'll definitely find it with Sound-Guy's latest review, Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows Review: Incredible new capabilities to experiment, compose, arrange and mix songs.

A few excerpts:
"The Tracks view is possibly the single most powerful addition in 2024 and opens up a new way to edit and generate accompaniments. Combined with the new MultiPicker Library Window, it makes BIAB nearly perfect as an 'intelligent' composer/arranger program."

"MIDI SuperTracks partial generation showing six variations – each time the section is generated it can be instantly auditioned, re-generated or backed out to a previous generation – and you can do this with any track type. This is MAJOR! This takes musical experimentation and honing an arrangement to a new level, and faster than ever."

"Band in a Box continues to be an expansive musical tool-set for both novice and experienced musicians to experiment, compose, arrange and mix songs, as well as an extensive educational resource. It is huge, with hundreds of functions, more than any one person is likely to ever use. Yet, so is any DAW that I have used. BIAB can do some things that no DAW does, and this year BIAB has more DAW-like functions than ever."

Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics81,665
Posts735,635
Members38,533
Most Online2,537
Jan 19th, 2020
Newest Members
Jeffrey thomas, skyanderson3, akbrpra, Benfil77, William L
38,532 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
MarioD 176