Hi There,
I am a long time user of BIAB but have only just started using Realband this week. One observation that springs to mind immediately is to do with the track icons.

For the midi tracks generated by a style you see an instrument icon for each of the band instruments (Bass, Drums, Piano, Guitar, Strings). This is less helpful than it might otherwise be because of course different BIAB styles use different instruments in each of those categories.

With Realdrums and Realtracks however the icon is just displayed as a Wave file to denote that it is audio. With realtracks RB knows exactly what instrument is playing so it would be helpful if a correct icon for each real instrument appeared in the track. I know that it is possible to generate different sections of the same track using different instruments but I guess that most people won't do that and so using the first real instrument found on each track as the icon would be fine for most people (or falling back to the Wave icon if multiple real instruments were present)

For midi tracks it would be good if a choice of user selectable icons were available that could be selected instead of the standard Bass, Drums, Piano, Guitar, Strings, so you could see visually at a glance what is actually playing. Obviously the range of possible instruments is much wider here so this could be a bigger job to implement but it should still be possible.

Best Regards, Aubrey

If I hadn't seen such riches I could live with being poor.