For the content alone I upgraded twice a year and now yearly because of the Mac version.
How many users only upgrade for features/Fixes alone ?
I'm thinking rather than having to wait another year each time and hope for a feature it would be better if features are added regularly throughout the year then feedback can be given and features improved/fixed without waiting another year.

I don't know if this is something that PG can't do because they are working on flat out in their spare time on Mac or it's something they don't want to do because the rely on features as a selling point ?
Wouldn't features being added regularly be a selling point ?

With more users now on Mac it might be time to look at crossplatform so to release at the same time and give more time for regular development.
PG fight not to have higher quality audio source on the Audiophile even though in the Mac community 24bit 48khz is the norm and it has been shown that a lossless wavepack 24bit 48khz is smaller than a 16bit 44.1khz wav so not having to have a larger drive.
Mac uses m4a and aiff on the Audiophile drive.
BiaB Win will import m4a but not aiff, if Biab Win was made to use m4a and aiff as well as wma and wav this would have to save PG some production time (not just the RT/RD but the demo files with an internal m4a wma player that plays through BiaB not Windows Media Player).
PG can play Father Xmas for the content but the features should be added and improved regularly as in Public Beta Constant Development.