Page 1 of 2 1 2
#766521 05/24/23 02:33 PM
Band-in-a-Box for Windows
S
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
S
Is there a way to control the BIAB main program in DAW?

I am already very familiar with the BIAB main program.
I also don't want to open BIAB VST in STUDIO ONE.
Is there a way to open and control the BIAB main program in STUDIO ONE?
Like the way of the bridge? When I hit Play in STUDIO ONE, the BIAB outside will also play.

I have two monitors. It shows STUDIO ONE playing. The other shows the BIAB main program playing. I can see them pushing at the same time. I can put some new content in STUDIO ONE.
When I need to put BiAB-generated WAVs into STUDIO ONE, I will generate and drop them into STUDIO ONE.

Can it be realized?

Why do you think that?
Because I found a lot of differences between BIAB and BIAB VST. It makes me feel sick.

Let me give you an example. A lot of music software. Both have standalone programs and VST versions.
But the opening is the same. Consistency is maintained. Like EZKEY
You open the standalone version the same way you open the VST. How you set up the VST in the standalone version will change.

This consistency includes:
1. Software design interface
2. Feel of operation
3. Software Settings

But BIAB and BIAB are like two different pieces of software.
And I was already comfortable with the BIAB main program. Therefore, I want to open the main program that I am familiar with in STUDIO ONE.

Last edited by swingbabymix; 05/24/23 02:47 PM.

WIN10 20H2, AMD R4800H ,16G , 2T ,FOCUSRITE 2i4 MKII,Studio One,FL STUDIO
Expert
Expert
Why? Either you want BIAB or Studio One. I don't use the plugin but if I finish working in BIAB I then move onto my DAW. The two are sequential not side by side- that is what the plugin is supposed to do. Maybe you need to post in the BIAB wishlist forum but it might help if you could explain a bit more about what you think could be improved.

The plugin - from what I understand - is not as fully functional as the main program but if you want full BIAB capability use BIAB.

Last edited by Bob Calver; 05/25/23 05:23 AM.
Journeyman
Journeyman
I have tried both the plugin and running separate instances of biab and my daw (logic).

After a lot of trial I have settled on the separate instances approach.
Both have pros & cons associated with them.

biab2023(Mac)
Logic Pro X
R
Veteran
Veteran
R
SBM, don’t compare EZKeys to BiaB they are completely different things. EZ products are plugins, just like the BiaB plugin. BiaB is soooooo far ahead of the plugin it is a deep and rich software program. Over 20 years of development. The BiaB plugin is a VSTi app with 5 years of development. It was never meant to have what BiaB has just consider it a BiaB lite. Some of the functionality of BiaB but a small footprint app that can be used to add tracks to a DAW project.

As far as controlling BiaB with a DAW so far it isn’t possible. I doubt it will be. Unless you cobble together some bridge plugins. That was the whole reason for the plugin. A lite version of BiaB to open up inside a DAW. Hit the sync button and thenDAW has control. So you can continue to add tracks and test them before you drag them.

If you make a large project in BiaB and want it in the DAW you can drag to the drag window and drag form there directly from BiaB. Then if you decide to add more open the BiaB file in the plugin and add tracks drag directly. Sync them and test first. The tools are there.

Lastly don’t let the limitations make you “sick” let the capabilities help you create. Appreciate what it does do rather than worry about what it doesn’t do.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.
S
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
S
Originally Posted By: Bob Calver

The plugin - from what I understand - is not as fully functional as the main program but if you want full BIAB capability use BIAB.

Yes. I also use the BIAB main program.
But sometimes, I want to add something that needs to be listened to, and if it can be done side-by-side, it will save time.

Why not use BIAB VST. Because it often causes my STUDIO ONE to crash.

S
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
S
Originally Posted By: mrgeeze

I don't understand this English sentence.

You also use the BIAB main program externally, right?

S
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
S
Originally Posted By: Rob Helms

Lastly don’t let the limitations make you “sick” let the capabilities help you create. Appreciate what it does do rather than worry about what it doesn’t do.

Yes. Couldn't agree more.
Thanks for the Pointers.

Veteran
Veteran
Originally Posted By: swingbabymix

I am already very familiar with the BIAB main program.

Evidence?

Cheers
rayc
"What's so funny about peace, love & understanding?" - N.Lowe
S
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
S
Originally Posted By: rayc

Evidence?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Journeyman
Journeyman
Originally Posted By: mrgeeze

I don't understand this English sentence.

You also use the BIAB main program externally, right?

I do not use the DAW plug in.
I run a separate instance of BIAB in one window (monitor 1).
I run a separate instance of Logic in another window (monitor 2).

As I said, its a two edged sword. You give up some convenience.
You get a complete interface you already know.
For me separate works.

biab2023(Mac)
Logic Pro X
Veteran
Veteran
The real answer to your question is to have PGMusic incorporate all of the stand-a-lone functions into the VST. That not only would solve the problem but also allow the PC and MAC versions to be announce and delivered simultaneously. But until that time I use my Studio One Pro 6 and BiaB separately. YMMV

PS I know you don't use the VST and the above doesn't answer your question.

I want my last spoken words to be "I hid a million dollars under the........................"

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware
S
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
S
Originally Posted By: MarioD
The real answer to your question is to have PGMusic incorporate all of the stand-a-lone functions into the VST. That not only would solve the problem but also allow the PC and MAC versions to be announce and delivered simultaneously. But until that time I use my Studio One Pro 6 and BiaB separately. YMMV

PS I know you don't use the VST and the above doesn't answer your question.

The problem with running them separately is that you can't play them simultaneously.
For example, if you press Play in STUDIO ONE, a separate BIAB application won't play.
So sometimes it's not possible to demonstrate something.

However, since BIAB has made a separate VST, I don't think it is possible to open the main BIAB program in VST mode. As a result, BIAB separately designed the new BIAB VST

The problem is that DAW doesn't necessarily collapse anytime soon, and that hasn't changed. Therefore, I do not use BIAB VST

R
Veteran
Veteran
R
There is nothing wrong with your method. You can do all the testing of tracks you need to in BiaB prior to adding them to your DAW. Once you get the tracks you like move them over. Continue there.

One suggestion is to try the plugin. It doesn’t bite. Maybe it doesn’t do everything the main program does, but it was never meant to. It is a “lite” version. Once a song it moved to the DAW, it is easy to open the BiaB file plugin and test any extra tracks that you may may dream up there in sync with the DAW. A great little tool.

On the subject of adding all BiaB functionality to the plugin, it is simply not possible to add everything a deep program like BiaB does to a VSTi.
Plus it is not necessary.

Here is an illustration. Do you throw away a leatherman tool (https://www.leatherman.com/wave-10.html) simply because it doesn’t do everything you complete set of tools does? No it is convenient for small fixes, but you would not build a house with it.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.
S
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
S
Originally Posted By: Rob Helms
There is nothing wrong with your method. You can do all the testing of tracks you need to in BiaB prior to adding them to your DAW. Once you get the tracks you like move them over. Continue there.

One suggestion is to try the plugin. It doesn’t bite. Maybe it doesn’t do everything the main program does, but it was never meant to. It is a “lite” version. Once a song it moved to the DAW, it is easy to open the BiaB file plugin and test any extra tracks that you may may dream up there in sync with the DAW. A great little tool.

On the subject of adding all BiaB functionality to the plugin, it is simply not possible to add everything a deep program like BiaB does to a VSTi.
Plus it is not necessary.

Here is an illustration. Do you throw away a leatherman tool (https://www.leatherman.com/wave-10.html) simply because it doesn’t do everything you complete set of tools does? No it is convenient for small fixes, but you would not build a house with it.

thank you I understood the whole point.
I am more and more familiar with BIAB recently. Workflow has also been adjusted.
I really like the ability to add a LOOP to a track in BIAB.
Through many attempts, I also have an in-depth understanding of how functions are added to my workflow.

Finally, thanks to all the friends above for their help. Thank you to everyone.

Veteran
Veteran
Is there a way to control the BIAB main program in DAW?

You must be one of those many users PG call "crazy", from another planet, for wanting something like this ?
No one here seemed to mention this:
A VST to send Tempo/Play/Stop/Loop/Continue to main Biab app from DAW

Quote:
As far as controlling BiaB with a DAW so far it isn’t possible.

C'mon guys, it's entirely possible. I have made so many post over the years, you just need to read them and try them out, that's how we all learn and grow:
You can do it all with Reaper HERE but a lot of users want to use Studio One and be restricted and not have full control of what you can do, where as with Reaper you have full control and are not restricted.
You don't have to hack into it like you do with Biab to get it to do what you want rather than waiting 10 years for it to be implemented.
You can do anything you like !

Control BIAB in Reaper DAW

Video 1
Video 2

Veteran
Veteran
You can try this:
Load this in a Biab VSTi slot midiOut64.zip (you may need midi on that track for the VSTi to be active ?)
Set it to MTC LoopMidi and set Studio One Midi In to that also.

Go to Options > Advanced > Synchronization Tab.

Sync to External Devices: Click this box to make Studio One follow incoming MIDI Time Code (MTC). Note that some MIDI devices only transmit MIDI clock data, not MTC. Studio One requires a greater degree of accuracy than a simple MIDI clock can provide. For conversion from SMPTE, an outboard synchronizer is required. For additional accuracy, using an external word clock (master) is recommended.
MIDI Time Code: Select the device that will receive MIDI Time Code (MTC). The gray field to the right of the device name indicates the current status of MTC transmission.
MIDI Machine Control: Select the device that will receive MIDI Machine Control (MMC).

S
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
S
Originally Posted By: musocity

You're a genius.
Can I use STUDIO ONE to achieve this?

Veteran
Veteran
Quote:
You're a genius.

Even if Albert Einstein came here PG would still not listen frown
I try hard to make Biab, RealBand and BBPlugin better, modern and industry standard for users but so much information I post falls on deaf ears so is completely ignored frown
Quote:
Can I use STUDIO ONE to achieve this?

You can try it with your version of Studio One.
I don't have a working version of Studio One at the moment to try.

See also: FL Studio VST in BiaB it uses the same Transport Control VST I suggested HERE for PG to implement.
Watch: https://www.dropbox.com/s/r0j2kcqlteg9a31/BB32-FL-Studio-VST.mp4?dl=0

Also: MuLab VST a DAW Inside Biab (Win Mac)
Biab could follow any decimal tempo map of the DAW by changing the playback rate like Reaper does using elastique pro.

See Pic:
I load the midiOut64.dll into a track with midi like "Chords".
You need midi on the track for midiOut.dll to work.

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
BB23-midiOut-vst.png (82.75 KB, 165 downloads)
S
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
S
[quote=musocity][/quote]

You can make your own product.

Apprentice
Apprentice
Quote:

Solution
Use XT Software's ReWire VST

First, insert Studio One into ReWire VST as a plugin. Then, insert ReWire VST into BiaB main program as a plugin. After that, both software would sync on playback.

And yes, BBPlugin is the Bud Light of BiaB, aka BiaB Lite, so don't use it.

A Canadian music producer, singer songwriter, composer, and professional guitarist.
R
Veteran
Veteran
R
I don’t mean to be argumentative, but I would slightly disagree on the subject of the comment on the BiaB plugin. If used for what it was created for it works. If someone tries make it be BiaB then yes, it was never meant to replace BiaB. It s simply a way to add BiaB tracks to a user DAW of choice. To reuse my illustration, BiaB is a full tool box, the plugin is a multitool. Sometimes all you need is the multitool. Rather than dismiss it completely because it doesn’t fit your workflow discourages others that may find it fits there’s just fine.

Just a thought!

Veteran
Veteran
Yes the Plugin is fine if you go make a cup of coffee while it generates then renders to wav files.

Originally Posted By: MusicVillain
..And yes, BBPlugin is the Bud Light of BiaB, aka BiaB Lite, so don't use it.

LOL exactly, it will take a miracle to get users to start using it again, let's hope Adar can give it some miraculous healing by implementing the suggestion I have posted for years.

It would be so simple for PG to give another option for users that want all the Biab features in their DAW by implementing the transport sync vst, it's a no brainer as it's instant and does not generate a whole lot of wav files.

I didn't think that Studio One worked as a Rewire slave ??

S
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
S
Quote:

Solution
Use XT Software's ReWire VST

First, insert Studio One into ReWire VST as a plugin. Then, insert ReWire VST into BiaB main program as a plugin. After that, both software would sync on playback.

And yes, BBPlugin is the Bud Light of BiaB, aka BiaB Lite, so don't use it.

Thanks. Regarding this ReWire VST, I didn't find a free DEMO version? Do I have to pay for the full version? Or is there any other better alternative?

Your profile picture is Jay Chou, do you like it?

Veteran
Veteran
I posted link above in other post
ReWire_VST_DEMO.zip

Veteran
Veteran
I got a Studio One version working so I tried it out with midiOut64.dll

Zoom++

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
S1-Bar-offset.png (94.91 KB, 179 downloads)
S
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
S

These places, I don't know how they got out. Is it convenient to make a video?

2023-06-11_210932.jpg (128.46 KB, 170 downloads)

Apprentice
Apprentice
Quote:
I got a Studio One version working so I tried it out with midiOut64.dll

If StudioOne is working, it means Cubase would work too, right?

Musocity, not sure if you are fluent in the English language, but it would be great if you could consider buying a microphone, doing a short OBS screen recording with you speak in English and explain what you are doing in the video, and share the video via Dropbox, Google Drive, or YouTube.

Would be much easier to understand you than watching a silent GIF.

A Canadian music producer, singer songwriter, composer, and professional guitarist.
Veteran
Veteran
..Musocity, not sure if you are fluent in the English language..

I only speak Australian but I can do a good northern Canadian, American, southern or British English accent.

I have done videos in the past but they are too time consuming.

It should work with Cubase but I went to try and it needs reactivating because of motherboard change but too many hoops to jump so could not be bothered.

Midi sync is not stable like Rewire or a Biab Sync VST.

Zoom++

You can try this:
Load this in a Biab VSTi slot midiOut64.zip (you may need midi on that track for the VSTi to be active ?)
Set it to MTC LoopMidi and set Studio One Midi In to that also.

Go to menu Studio One > Options > Advanced > Synchronization Tab.

Sync to External Devices: Click this box to make Studio One follow incoming MIDI Time Code (MTC). Note that some MIDI devices only transmit MIDI clock data, not MTC. Studio One requires a greater degree of accuracy than a simple MIDI clock can provide. For conversion from SMPTE, an outboard synchronizer is required. For additional accuracy, using an external word clock (master) is recommended.
MIDI Time Code: Select the device that will receive MIDI Time Code (MTC). The gray field to the right of the device name indicates the current status of MTC transmission.
MIDI Machine Control: Select the device that will receive MIDI Machine Control (MMC).

S
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
S

For some reason, I was unable to download midiOut64.zip recently

Often can not normally ask the website, must use VPN,VPN often can not be used.

Wait for me to download and tell you the test result.

S
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
S
I posted link above in other post
ReWire_VST_DEMO.zip

I successfully downloaded the rewire demo

However, I don't know how to make STUDIO ONE and BIAB work together.

Is it convenient to make a gif?

Veteran
Veteran

S
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
S

I don't have the studio one option in mine.

2023-06-12_142000.jpg (43.79 KB, 146 downloads)

Veteran
Veteran
Install Reaper it's free to try n try n try.
It will show in the list when you install it with Rewire option.

S
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
S
Install Reaper it's free to try n try n try.
It will show in the list when you install it with Rewire option.

sorry

I can't study a new daw for this

Apprentice
Apprentice
Quote:
I only speak Australian but I can do a good northern Canadian, American, southern or British English accent.

Are you from Brisbane area? I heard that people from the province of Queensland are usually very technology savvy.

Anyway. Consider buying Adobe Premiere Pro CC. If you don't want to spend money, at least get a free copy of Microsoft Windows Movie Maker.

Do your screen recording as usual. Once done, instead of exporting to a GIF, drag it into Movie Maker, add a few texts, then export to an MP4, save it to your Dropbox, share.

For you, would be much faster to type the texts inside a video, than in a forum post.

For others, would be much easier to understand what you want to say, and they can also pause/rewind the video.

Best part is, you don't have to speak a word of English, when you have texts in a video.

Apprentice
Apprentice
Quote:
sorry

I can't study a new daw for this

Then FL Studio would be your best friend, of which is the number one popular DAW in China.

Jay Chou's producer, Yannis Huang, is also using FL Studio, just so you know.

Yanis Huang.jpg (87.84 KB, 113 downloads)

Veteran
Veteran
If you look under User To User and go through Users Tracks & Tip N Tricks you will see it's manly full of posts with pic, gifs and videos from musocity, solidrock and pipeline. How many users actually go there and look through to 14 years worth of posts ?
I have websites full of media, 4 DropBoxes full of media and they are all for Biab users.
www.RealBand.org was a whole site just for RealBand.
I seem to be the only one on planet earth posting all this info, I have tried hard to get knowledgeable users from other forums to come here and help it develop, I was even going to buy them Biab but they was no one interested that was up on it all.

It's all time consuming and I'm worn out these days from it all as so much is just ignored. When I leave here one day PG will have a load of resources to go through and play catch up.
So much of it is for WORKAROUNDS because it don't have so many industry standard no brainer things that I'm continually posting like the Sync VST that PG fight like crazy against not to mention 48khz 24bit crossplatform audio format compressed and uncompressed.
It's so slow watching paint dry for the last 14 years.
That's why > New Ways of Doing Things, Quantum Leaps In Thinking

It's like other things said that come to past:
Quote:

Date Word Received: March 13, 2022
Watch the skies, United States, along the East Coast. Smoke will fill the skies across some states. This smoke will signal the destruction of D.C. and your enemies' ultimate fall. The wind will be so strong. It will move the smoke far to signal you, My children, their end has come.

Date Word Received: November 18, 2022
Anheuser-Busch: I say again, things are not how they appear to be, and exposures are coming big time for this company.

Date Word Received: June 20, 2022
"The Biden" will fall again, but this time in a much bigger way. I told you a fall on live TV will signal something bigger that will occur. So watch what happens next. It will surprise you with what will take place.

Biab-Videos-Storage.png (176.17 KB, 96 downloads)
Veteran
Veteran
You can see here Studio One needs MTC or MMC to sync with Biab as master.
There seems to be no option in Biab for MTC or MMC, again another industry standard thing, see in S1 device options it allows you to send MC MTC or MMC.

BB23-Send-Midi-Clock.png (73.36 KB, 66 downloads)
S1-Send-MMC-MTC-MC.png (52.42 KB, 66 downloads)
J
J
I am looking for simple, step by step instructions of how to export a BIAB song (2023 version of BIAB)(six individual instrument Real tracks) to Presonus Studio One DAW. I have made numerous attempts. The best I achieved was moving the BIAB tracks to Studio as a 2 channel mix. The tracks exported to Studio One as two tracks instead of six individual tracks. What did I do wrong?

Veteran
Veteran

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Go To
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
ChatPG

Ask sales and support questions about Band-in-a-Box using natural language.

ChatPG's knowledge base includes the full Band-in-a-Box User Manual and sales information from the website.

PG Music News
User Video: Next-Level AI Music Editing with ACE Studio and Band-in-a-Box®

The Bob Doyle Media YouTube channel is known for demonstrating how you can creatively incorporate AI into your projects - from your song projects to avatar building to face swapping, and more!

His latest video, Next-Level AI Music Editing with ACE Studio and Band-in-a-Box, he explains in detail how you can use the Melodist feature in Band-in-a-Box with ACE Studio. Follow along as he goes from "nothing" to "something" with his Band-in-a-Box MIDI Melodist track, using ACE Studio to turn it into a vocal track (or tracks, you'll see) by adding lyrics for those notes that will trigger some amazing AI vocals!

Watch: Next-Level AI Music Editing with ACE Studio and Band-in-a-Box

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 German for Windows is Here!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 für Windows Deutsch ist verfügbar!

Wir waren fleißig und haben über 50 neue Funktionen und eine erstaunliche Sammlung neuer Inhalte hinzugefügt, darunter 222 RealTracks, neue RealStyles, MIDI SuperTracks, Instrumental Studies, "Songs with Vocals" Artist Performance Sets, abspielbare RealTracks Set 3, abspielbare RealDrums Set 2, zwei neue Sets von "RealDrums Stems", XPro Styles PAK 6, Xtra Styles PAK 17 und mehr!

Paket | Was ist Neu

Update Your PowerTracks Pro Audio 2024 Today!

Add updated printing options, enhanced tracks settings, smoother use of MGU and SGU (BB files) within PowerTracks, and more with the latest PowerTracks Pro Audio 2024 update!

Learn more about this free update for PowerTracks Pro Audio & download it at www.pgmusic.com/support_windows_pt.htm#2024_5

The Newest RealBand 2024 Update is Here!

The newest RealBand 2024 Build 5 update is now available!

Download and install this to your RealBand 2024 for updated print options, streamlined loading and saving of .SGU & MGU (BB) files, and to add a number of program adjustments that address user-reported bugs and concerns.

This free update is available to all RealBand 2024 users. To learn more about this update and download it, head to www.pgmusic.com/support.realband.htm#20245

The Band-in-a-Box® Flash Drive Backup Option

Today (April 5) is National Flash Drive Day!

Did you know... not only can you download your Band-in-a-Box® Pro, MegaPAK, or PlusPAK purchase - you can also choose to add a flash drive backup copy with the installation files for only $15? It even comes with a Band-in-a-Box® keychain!

For the larger Band-in-a-Box® packages (UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, Audiophile Edition), the hard drive backup copy is available for only $25. This will include a preinstalled and ready to use program, along with your installation files.

Backup copies are offered during the checkout process on our website.

Already purchased your e-delivery version, and now you wish you had a backup copy? It's not too late! If your purchase was for the current version of Band-in-a-Box®, you can still reach out to our team directly to place your backup copy order!

Note: the Band-in-a-Box® keychain is only included with flash drive backup copies, and cannot be purchased separately.

Handy flash drive tip: Always try plugging in a USB device the wrong way first? If your flash drive (or other USB plug) doesn't have a symbol to indicate which way is up, look for the side with a seam on the metal connector (it only has a line across one side) - that's the side that either faces down or to the left, depending on your port placement.

Update your Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows® Today!

Update your Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows for free with build 1111!

With this update, there's more control when saving images from the Print Preview window, we've added defaults to the MultiPicker for sorting and font size, updated printing options, updated RealTracks and other content, and addressed user-reported issues with the StylePicker, MIDI Soloists, key signature changes, and more!

Learn more about this free update for Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows at www.pgmusic.com/support_windowsupdates.htm#1111

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 Review: 4.75 out of 5 Stars!

If you're looking for a in-depth review of the newest Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows version, you'll definitely find it with Sound-Guy's latest review, Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows Review: Incredible new capabilities to experiment, compose, arrange and mix songs.

A few excerpts:
"The Tracks view is possibly the single most powerful addition in 2024 and opens up a new way to edit and generate accompaniments. Combined with the new MultiPicker Library Window, it makes BIAB nearly perfect as an 'intelligent' composer/arranger program."

"MIDI SuperTracks partial generation showing six variations – each time the section is generated it can be instantly auditioned, re-generated or backed out to a previous generation – and you can do this with any track type. This is MAJOR! This takes musical experimentation and honing an arrangement to a new level, and faster than ever."

"Band in a Box continues to be an expansive musical tool-set for both novice and experienced musicians to experiment, compose, arrange and mix songs, as well as an extensive educational resource. It is huge, with hundreds of functions, more than any one person is likely to ever use. Yet, so is any DAW that I have used. BIAB can do some things that no DAW does, and this year BIAB has more DAW-like functions than ever."

Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics81,662
Posts735,539
Members38,532
Most Online2,537
Jan 19th, 2020
Newest Members
skyanderson3, akbrpra, Benfil77, William L, gman97040
38,531 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
MarioD 173