Index
Next Thread
Print Thread
Go To
Off-Topic
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
I remember Dylan songs like Masters of War and Hurricane that spoke out about war and injustice that resonated with the public at large.
How would these songs go now in this mass media world ?
Would we have to look to main stream media or social media to be told how to think about them ?
or would your soul be able to discern the truth by the God given light in it ?

"You fasten all the triggers
For the others to fire
Then you set back and watch
While the death count gets higher
You hide in your mansion
While the young people's blood
Flows out of their bodies
And is buried in the mud"

The same people that used to protest war are now the very ones promoting it and getting off on it.

"Here comes the story of the Hurricane
The man the authorities came to blame
For something that he never done
Put in a prison cell, but one time he could-a been
The champion of the world...
Rubin Carter was falsely tried
The crime was murder “one,”
Guess who testified?
Bello and Bradley and they both baldly lied
And the newspapers, they all went along for the ride..."

How many are trained like a dog that does tricks to go along with "the narrative" now-days like the newspapers back then ?
Why has evil become the new good and good become the new evil ?

Is it like Mark Knopfler's Industrial Disease lyrics ?
"They're pointing out the enemy to keep you deaf and blind..."

"I want my
I want my
I want my C N N
I want my
I want my
I want my N B C"

I think old Bob would defiantly be cancelled and locked up in today's world.
Just like there is so much false persecutions and targeting now for those that speak the truth and have a large following, simply a coincidence ??
The West was built as a place where you were innocent unless proven guilty and speech was free, that has all changed.
People don't look behind that veil to see who is controlling the mefia media,
like those other great lyrics:
"Рeople havе reаllу gone and lоst their way
They all just do what thе TVs sаy...
just doin' what the rich men say"

Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran
Originally Posted By: musocity
Just like there is so much false persecutions and targeting now for those that speak the truth and have a large following, simply a coincidence ??
The West was built as a place where you were innocent unless proven guilty and speech was free, that has all changed.
People don't look behind that veil to see who is controlling the mefia media,

Hitler called it "controlling the information". Today it is called "misinformation". It is the same thing!

Last edited by MarioD; 09/22/23 09:53 AM.

I want my last spoken words to be "I hid a million dollars under the........................"

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware
Off-Topic
Journeyman
Journeyman
I remember way back first hearing the Freewheelin' Bob Dylan- the album it came out on.
Still one of my favorite Bob records.

And Cats are still playing the song.... even when they don't sing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMSVYi4FD5o&t=352s

4:13 minutes in starts a great version.

Check out the crew Charles has dragged along for this outing.
What a sound.
One of the great Jazz Saxophone players with a pedal steel in his band.

Move the music forward.

biab2023(Mac)
Logic Pro X
Off-Topic
Veteran
Veteran

Increasingly, people are unwilling to hear the truth or to have the ability to understand what is actually true. Lack of basic education in reading comprehension, and mathematics is partly the cause. A high degree of polarization in a highly divided society with nonstop purposely dispensed untrue information distorts the truth.

These social conditions affect the perception of the lyrical content of songs. Dylan has relevance to a certain segment of listeners. Those listeners who are mostly enamored of highly rhythmic "music" blasting away at high volume levels will unlikely pay any attention to anything Dylan says.

"innocent unless proven guilty" in the past, as in the present only applies to to those who have the resources to defend themself. A person's race will substantially affect and always has affected if they were innocent till proven guilty or guilty till proven innocent.

Dylan and many others have spoken about these issues, racial discrimination, political lies, and such subjects. Those ideas resonated with many of us and fell on deaf ears of those who did not want to hear it.

There is not a lot new here. Not much has changed. There are still a lot of smart ethical people. There are also a lot of stupid, sub-humanoid, genetically defective "people" we have to put up with.

We tend to want to believe in ideas that are simply not true. For example, "all men are created equal" Sorry not!

It is a bit like the wildlife, Lyons eat water buffalo. The water buffalo have been protesting from the beginning to no avail...lol

Billy

New location, new environment, new music coming soon

Seize the moo-ment
If you feel like you’ve herd all these cow puns before, you probably have deja-moo
Off-Topic
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: MarioD
...Hitler called it "controlling the information". Today it is called "misinformation". It is the same thing!

Yes I would agree and say that is the case.
I just heard prophecies by musician Kim Clement only recently and it's the same things I felt and these are from 2007 and 2014, are these just coincidences ?
I didn't pick up things until 2016 and RealTrack weren't even around yet in 2007.

February 10th, 2007 - Scottsdale, AZ
there will be a praying President, not a religious one, for I will fool the people, says the Lord. I will fool the people, yes I will. God says, the one that is chosen shall go in and they shall say, he has hot blood. For the Spirit God says, yes he may have hot blood, but he will bring the walls of protection on this country in a greater way and the economy of this country shall change rapidly, says the Lord of Hosts. God says, I will put at your helm for two terms a President that will pray but he will not be a praying President when he starts. I will put him in Office and then I will baptize him with the Holy Spirit and My power, says the Lord of Hosts.

April 4th, 2007 - Redding, CA
Where Time Magazine will have no choice but to say what I want them to say. Newsweek, what I want to say. The View, what I want to say. Trump shall become a trumpet, says the Lord! I will raise up the Trump to become a trumpet

June 17th, 2007 - San Jose, CA
God says a President that I will bring into the White House they will say he is ungodly, he does not know God. Even as Jesus disguised himself for the great feasts, so I've disguised this man's heart. When he comes to the White House not only shall he be Mine but he shall pray as a man that has never prayed in the White House. That same man shall put his feet onto this platform. They will say how did this take place? Laws shall change. Young men and young women will have access into the kingdom and with authority into politics and with authority into the industries that now have been controlled by darkness because of this man that shall rule for two terms. Do not fear there will be no unnecessary stuff. There will be things that men shall question. Fear not for he shall sit in that seat and suddenly My Spirit shall come upon him and baptize him with a fire and with anointing says the Spirit of the Lord. No more war. The time for war has gone. The time for Peace has come. The House that you call White shall receive a man, a knight, who fought for you in your nights.

February 22nd, 2014 - Prophetic Alert
They will shout, "Impeach, impeach," they say, but nay. This nation shall come very subtly but he shall not come in the time of President Obama. They shall come when this new one arises, My David that I have set aside for this nation, a man of prayer, a man of choice words, not a man who is verbose, who has verbosity, who speaks too much. They will even say, "This man is not speaking enough," but God says, I have set him aside. They will shout, "Impeach, impeach," but this shall not happen, and then, God says, highly embarrassing moments when another Snowden arises and people will become very afraid.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Go To

Link Copied to Clipboard
ChatPG

Ask sales and support questions about Band-in-a-Box using natural language.

ChatPG's knowledge base includes the full Band-in-a-Box User Manual and sales information from the website.

PG Music News
User Video: Next-Level AI Music Editing with ACE Studio and Band-in-a-Box®

The Bob Doyle Media YouTube channel is known for demonstrating how you can creatively incorporate AI into your projects - from your song projects to avatar building to face swapping, and more!

His latest video, Next-Level AI Music Editing with ACE Studio and Band-in-a-Box, he explains in detail how you can use the Melodist feature in Band-in-a-Box with ACE Studio. Follow along as he goes from "nothing" to "something" with his Band-in-a-Box MIDI Melodist track, using ACE Studio to turn it into a vocal track (or tracks, you'll see) by adding lyrics for those notes that will trigger some amazing AI vocals!

Watch: Next-Level AI Music Editing with ACE Studio and Band-in-a-Box

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 German for Windows is Here!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 für Windows Deutsch ist verfügbar!

Wir waren fleißig und haben über 50 neue Funktionen und eine erstaunliche Sammlung neuer Inhalte hinzugefügt, darunter 222 RealTracks, neue RealStyles, MIDI SuperTracks, Instrumental Studies, "Songs with Vocals" Artist Performance Sets, abspielbare RealTracks Set 3, abspielbare RealDrums Set 2, zwei neue Sets von "RealDrums Stems", XPro Styles PAK 6, Xtra Styles PAK 17 und mehr!

Paket | Was ist Neu

Update Your PowerTracks Pro Audio 2024 Today!

Add updated printing options, enhanced tracks settings, smoother use of MGU and SGU (BB files) within PowerTracks, and more with the latest PowerTracks Pro Audio 2024 update!

Learn more about this free update for PowerTracks Pro Audio & download it at www.pgmusic.com/support_windows_pt.htm#2024_5

The Newest RealBand 2024 Update is Here!

The newest RealBand 2024 Build 5 update is now available!

Download and install this to your RealBand 2024 for updated print options, streamlined loading and saving of .SGU & MGU (BB) files, and to add a number of program adjustments that address user-reported bugs and concerns.

This free update is available to all RealBand 2024 users. To learn more about this update and download it, head to www.pgmusic.com/support.realband.htm#20245

The Band-in-a-Box® Flash Drive Backup Option

Today (April 5) is National Flash Drive Day!

Did you know... not only can you download your Band-in-a-Box® Pro, MegaPAK, or PlusPAK purchase - you can also choose to add a flash drive backup copy with the installation files for only $15? It even comes with a Band-in-a-Box® keychain!

For the larger Band-in-a-Box® packages (UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, Audiophile Edition), the hard drive backup copy is available for only $25. This will include a preinstalled and ready to use program, along with your installation files.

Backup copies are offered during the checkout process on our website.

Already purchased your e-delivery version, and now you wish you had a backup copy? It's not too late! If your purchase was for the current version of Band-in-a-Box®, you can still reach out to our team directly to place your backup copy order!

Note: the Band-in-a-Box® keychain is only included with flash drive backup copies, and cannot be purchased separately.

Handy flash drive tip: Always try plugging in a USB device the wrong way first? If your flash drive (or other USB plug) doesn't have a symbol to indicate which way is up, look for the side with a seam on the metal connector (it only has a line across one side) - that's the side that either faces down or to the left, depending on your port placement.

Update your Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows® Today!

Update your Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows for free with build 1111!

With this update, there's more control when saving images from the Print Preview window, we've added defaults to the MultiPicker for sorting and font size, updated printing options, updated RealTracks and other content, and addressed user-reported issues with the StylePicker, MIDI Soloists, key signature changes, and more!

Learn more about this free update for Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows at www.pgmusic.com/support_windowsupdates.htm#1111

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 Review: 4.75 out of 5 Stars!

If you're looking for a in-depth review of the newest Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows version, you'll definitely find it with Sound-Guy's latest review, Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows Review: Incredible new capabilities to experiment, compose, arrange and mix songs.

A few excerpts:
"The Tracks view is possibly the single most powerful addition in 2024 and opens up a new way to edit and generate accompaniments. Combined with the new MultiPicker Library Window, it makes BIAB nearly perfect as an 'intelligent' composer/arranger program."

"MIDI SuperTracks partial generation showing six variations – each time the section is generated it can be instantly auditioned, re-generated or backed out to a previous generation – and you can do this with any track type. This is MAJOR! This takes musical experimentation and honing an arrangement to a new level, and faster than ever."

"Band in a Box continues to be an expansive musical tool-set for both novice and experienced musicians to experiment, compose, arrange and mix songs, as well as an extensive educational resource. It is huge, with hundreds of functions, more than any one person is likely to ever use. Yet, so is any DAW that I have used. BIAB can do some things that no DAW does, and this year BIAB has more DAW-like functions than ever."

Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics81,643
Posts735,393
Members38,525
Most Online2,537
Jan 19th, 2020
Newest Members
theyearofjess, OlvaJownDay, Tranner Track, Ely Bass, Barking
38,525 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
MarioD 183
DC Ron 101
dcuny 89
rsdean 71
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.