Opening a kar-file on band in a box 2023, there is a big window showing lyrics in the matter of a karaoke-player. Also, there is a video creation button.

My proposition is to bind the time synchronized karaoke window into the video I can already yet create, showing karaoke lyrics and the melody notation at same time, hearing the whole or partial audio of the tune. This could be a minor task fpr PG to do.

For what use ?
t could be useful to send to a singer a video which have the karaoke window of Band in a Box, without having Band in a Box !

Some more detailed purposes:
A larger task could be to program the creation of a CDG file (Called sometimes mp3+G ), but every major element is already present in Band in a Box. Sending a created CDG file to a singer make him playing this song on a PC perfectly with one of the free karaoke player like Karafun oder Kanto e.g., or even in a hardware Karaoke Machine.

By the way, the implemantation of the video function in Band in a Box seems old fashioned to me.
Maybe an implementation as SIBELIUS Ultimate have, creating a video by an easy "multiple choice" and a simple choice of the desired video definition would be much more user friendly.

Thank you for considering.
Have a good day
Günter