Originally Posted by Birchwood
I posted a reaction on your song, youst some minutes ago but I can't find it anymore. That's a pitty, because I did my best...
But I gave a comment on your song on SoundCloud and liked it.
I want to tell you are really good with those AI voices, just like Brain and David C.
I had 2 AI voices from Emvoice to practise, but I fear I'm not even close to your achievements!
I realize it must have been a lot of work to get the AI vocal sounds so realistic. Also because it's a fast song.
I liked the song and the atmosphere it has. Schoolboys drama (in a way).

I don't agree with your statement we have a plan and have to stick on that. I think it is pure luck or the lack of that, what decides who we become (and a huge discussion about all that too)

But I stick to my feelings loving the song, Janne!
Hans

Thanks Hans for your thoughtful and thorough comment smile Glad you liked my use of these voices, although they don't really require much work, writing the lyrics is much harder work.

I cannot prove you wrong about what you say about luck, it seems that some guys have all the luck and some nothing at all regardless of the amount of work... or maybe that's your plan, before you were born, you just said let the dice decide what's going to happen in your life laugh actually, you could write a song called 'Let the dice decide' about your view on luck laugh

Janne

Hear My Music:

Soundcloud
YouTube