If you have Studio One you may be able to help here if you have a Presonus forum account:
Originally Posted by jmorgan
Very interesting. Thank you for your creative and hard work.

Is it possible to do a version for Studio One users?
Originally Posted by musocity
It's very hard to get any information on Studio One scripting. If you can ask in the Presonus forums you might find someone with information that can help, as here: Studio One Section Transfer

You have the Arranger Mode and you have midi chord input detection so creating a script to go to a section (chord) when you input a chord should be possible in Studio One as I have demonstrated in this Reaper Video.
You could just use the BBPlugin/s in S1 to generate up all the chord sections you will be using that will correspond to the arranger sections. You can set the arranger sections to Loop so the chord keeps playing until you change chords. Two or more BBPlugin can be used to get more material/chords as you can set Plugin 2 to start on another bar over the 255 limit. When they get the RT source tracks playing direct in the BBPlugin this will be very quick to do. So yes I think post this in the Presonus forum an see if anyone comes back with scripting info on how this may be accomplished. Lawrence used to be the goto guy but I don't see him around anymore.