A while back I posted a wish list to be able to add my own chrod chart library and attach my own chord chart to a tune, This would help me force current chord forms that I am working on.

An other thing that I do from BIAB is pactice sight singing and intervals using a Fixed Do system.

I would like to be able to asign my own note names to notes. I practice with a Fixed Do system where C is Do (Doh) , D is Re (Ray) , E is Mi (Mee) etc, but also Cb is Da (Day), C# is Di (Dee) and so on for other notes. If I want to pactice a melody I put the Syllables in the notation window, Unfortuantely if I change keys I must reinput all syllables.

The C note becomes a G if I move from the Key of C to the Key of G, now the Syllable coresponding to the Tonic needs to be SOL instead of Do, the fifth will go from G to D and the syllable goes from Sol to Re. I would like to have a way of having this happen automatically.

Does any one else use a fixed Do system for practicing melody and singing intervals? Would anyone else find this useful?

PM