After having used BIAB for some time and most recently using the new volume options available from the Bar Settings window, I have a couple of ideas for changes.
1. It seems that in the current implementation that if you set an instrument to Mute, then any other changes you make later to the same instrument do not automatically unmute it. For example, if I mute the strings at bar 1, then at some point have them come in at a reduced volume, I have to either a: make the lowest requested volume the setting in the volume spinner when starting the song, and then return the strings to Normal, or b: unmute the instrument a bar sooner and replace it with a rest via the Chord Settings window (or direct input) and then in the desired bar set the volume to what I want via the Bar Settings window.
It seems to me that it would be more intuitive to code the program to recognize that any change request via Bar Settings would automatically unmute that instrument so that I could do everything from within one window at one time.

2. Why not have the various volume settings available from within the Bar Settings window be directly input, just like the volume spinners for each instrument? Instead of having to put in Increase Volume by or Reduce Volume by (involving doing the math), why not just a singe Set Volume To option and then put in the desired volume, from 0 to 127? No math, just straight forward volume settings that we already understand.

These are minor issues to me and I have the work arounds for them, but I think it would be easier than the current way of doing things.

Thanks