I do agree with Noel though- this kind of thing cannot help but get some people feeling slighted. It's human nature.

What would be most beneficial is an easy way to pick a member and find their songs, or threads to their work. That would allow a new member or potential customer the ability to browse conveniently, and eliminate the potential of missing fine work done a long while ago. For instance, there's a number of people who's work I would point to from three months back or so, but it's impossible to find those threads easily. If there is and I'm missing it, let me know. I posted some work that I thought came out pretty nifty too, but I'll be darned if I can find even my own threads from a couple of months ago. I understand the request of the OP and it's fair to shout out great work, but no one wants to be the last person chosen for the team. An easier way to find threads is called for. I don't see a subscribe feature for threads, which makes this kind of thing tough without it. All I could say is listen to Josie's work or Marty or Hawgly and so many others, but what would that matter if you can't find the threads without a half hour search. No one wants to do that. If you're so inclined, there's eight pages to this forum. Take a week and listen to all the work posted thus far. There's some amazing work here. It'll be worth it for you.

Dan